Labeling Millions of People

CRandy

Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that judging and labeling those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

She is just saying like it is like Trump.

How many people hate black people in this Country? Zero?

I bet most racists are in Trumps camp. David Duke is.

Got to love leaderships hiding behind policy blaming fellowships for everything gone wrong socially. Always the other people not part of "We".

Trump caters to the ignorant, the fanatical, the simplistic, the racists, the sexists and the bigoted.

Most if whom are too stupid or warped to recognize their own blind stupidity.

Hillary has the bigots crying like little girls

Hillary has the bigots crying like little girls

Whom was it that wrote the anti discrimination legislation plastered in every place of employment in the UNited States? The authors of bigotry in a social mind through power of suggesting anything is possible if everyone believes real is a dream state of mind and reality is all anyone needs to care about

seeing is believing and watching stated social performances in public orchestrated chaos(mob actions) against individual events now.

Selling hope, faith, and charity builds a marketplace of absolute power in suggesting anything is possible and corrupting natural balance cradle to grave by one species alone and each social justification blaming every other for the results.

ruling elites governing by flame and blame, guilty and fear. When honest people follow the law, everyone remains corrupted until extinction of the species, everyone is to blame, until everyone remembers what real is in plain sight globally.

Cyberspace is the technology that can get the job done now.

I don't hate Trump supporters just because they are racist. I recognize Trump supporters have a lot of valid concerns about out country. Hillary should not have disrespected them like that. I do recognize not all Trump supporters are racist.. Just like all Muslims aren't ISIS.

That's well said..

I'm not 100% with Trump..

However he alienated people right from the start ..

and now Hillary is doing the same and it's alright?

How can Trump "insult" Muslims and illegals and the left gets angry........?

And then Clinton does the same and they cheer her on?

Whom was it that wrote the anti discrimination legislation plastered in every place of employment in the UNited States? The authors of bigotry in a social mind through power of suggesting anything is possible if everyone believes real is a dream state of mind and reality is all anyone needs to care about

seeing is believing and watching stated social performances in public orchestrated chaos(mob actions) against individual events now.

Selling hope, faith, and charity builds a marketplace of absolute power in suggesting anything is possible and corrupting natural balance cradle to grave by one species alone and each social justification blaming every other for the results.

ruling elites governing by flame and blame, guilty and fear. When honest people follow the law, everyone remains corrupted until extinction of the species, everyone is to blame, until everyone remembers what real is in plain sight globally.

Blow your snod nose, crybaby

That's well said..

I'm not 100% with Trump..

However he alienated people right from the start ..

and now Hillary is doing the same and it's alright?

How can Trump "insult" Muslims and illegals and the left gets angry........?

And then Clinton does the same and they cheer her on?

this is rhetorical correct? First, religion doesn't honor political geographical borders established by intellectually invented latitudes and longitudes. Second foreign and domestic as the separation between legal immigration and illegal immigrants. How talking points divide a social mind of context over content and the soles of specific ancestry stay lost acting as caricatures of humanity on a world stage hoping anything is possible if they ignore the self evident.

Cyberspace is not a technology. It is an imaginary space of radio frequencies. All that can be done there is command some physical or other action to performed elsewhere.

If it is a place where jobs get done, it is not evident from sole's incoherent rantings.

If you want to know who passed anti-discrimination legislation, it is not a mystery. Google is your friend in revealing such identities,

Blow your snod nose, crybaby

Whose crying? You are diverting, distracting, distorting, disrupting, while trying to destroy what I am with who you project I could be. That is a mind that doesn't want to think with its body's own brain working at 100% instinctive responses to simultaneously existing as one of a kind.

Your believed science suggests parts of the brain generate consciousness, while in actual results the consciousness is a biological electromagnetic field within the organ of the central nervous system using direct currents to expand and contract muscle movements for the body to be mobile, and internally functioning conception to dead.

see, the nervous system is created during cellular separation as molecular content gives shape and form to the fetus before birth. The kinetic connection between potential differences of opinions debating what if scenarios generation after generation of sole results of ancestry occupying the moment here as taking place now.

See, if you were instinctively honest with yourself and everyone around you, your reality just got busted eternally. But you got intellectual mind context over understanding self evident kinetic results in plain sight while being governed with plane philosophy.

Boo. You thought Nostradamus's "One Male" prediction was a myth. You think the Mayan Calendar got it wrong? You think the 4 horseman of the Apocalypse isn't one person. Your mind's error not my fault.

Good point Z. Yes we should not condone that type of behavior on either side of the aisle.. Donald already made the mistake (albeit somewhat indirectly by attackin Hillary).. Why did Hillary fall into the same mistake? I do think the deplorable comment is hurting Hillary and gives Trumpos something to hold onto.

First off, what Hillary said is mostly true. I don't think the term "half Trump's supporters" is concise, though.

It was unwise to point this out, however. It simply gives ammunition to the opposition.

It is a more sophisticated form of the classic Peewee Herman argument, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Perhaps humorous, but entirely unconvincing.

What Mitt Romney said about the 47% was fairly close to accurate, though phrased in a very clumsy manner. And it was unwise for him to have said it.

If you have a store, it is always unwise to insult the customers.

Stupid people are too stupid to realize they are stupid.

Crazy people are too crazy to realize they are crazy.

Bigoted people are too bigoted to realize they are bigoted.

The realization that one is stupid, crazy or bigoted must come from within, or at least from another person the stupid, crazy or bigoted person recognizes as trustworthy, not some random poster, politician or shopkeeper.

Cyberspace is not a technology. It is an imaginary space of radio frequencies. All that can be done there is command some physical or other action to performed elsewhere.

If it is a place where jobs get done, it is not evident from sole's incoherent rantings.

If you want to know who passed anti-discrimination legislation, it is not a mystery. Google is your friend in revealing such identities,

Ha, ha, ha, ha. You educated other people's ancestors as a career? Damn, no wonder America is collapsing faster than ever.

Boo. You thought Nostradamus's "One Male" prediction was a myth. You think the Mayan Calendar got it wrong? You think the 4 horseman of the Apocalypse isn't one person.

He made no reference to any of these things. None.

The Mayan calendar does not reference any part of the topic of this discussion.

Nostradamus has been making no sense for five centuries.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are mounted personifications of War, Pestilence, Famine and Death, and certainly are not one person. The Book of Revelation from which these figures came is a compendium of crazed rantings of some pitiful St John of Patmos, an exiled prisoner and certifiably crazy person. Psychiatric case studies are replete with such rantings of doom and gloom.

Trump caters to the ignorant, the fanatical, the simplistic, the racists, the sexists and the bigoted.

Most if whom are too stupid or warped to recognize their own blind stupidity.

And X...

What's the big attraction to Clinton?

Her friends pleaded the 5th yesterday and she's been caught in numerous lies....

Ha, ha, ha, ha. You educated other people's ancestors as a career? Damn, no wonder America is collapsing faster than ever.

What do you mean "other people's ancestors"? I mostly taught people to communicate in Spanish.

You do not discuss, you do not debate.You only rant incoherently. You think long words and run on sentences filled with conceptual nouns are profound, when in fact, your use of them results in only pathetic drivel.

Hah hah hah yourself, you incoherent babbling phoney!

What I said above is entirely TRUE. You cannot refute one word of it, so you spew stupid insults.

What do you mean "other people's ancestors"? I mostly taught people to communicate in Spanish.

You do not discuss, you do not debate.You only rant incoherently. You think long words and run on sentences filled with conceptual nouns are profound, when in fact, your use of them results in only pathetic drivel.

Hah hah hah yourself, you incoherent babbling phoney!

What I said above is entirely TRUE. You cannot refute one word of it, so you spew stupid insults.

What is your comprehension level? Think simplicity of self containment rather than hope the universe is ever expanding?

How does perpetual energy exist in plain sight watching everything never the same added details again?