Colin Powell: "Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with h

Colin Powell: "Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.

https://theintercept.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-emails/

What more proof do you need than the secret emails of Colin Powell?

Hillary Clinton is a stupid, dried up mess of a person and a public servant.

The reality of her incompetence along with all the other huge flaws in her character and her lack of distinction or accomplishment is so easy to see that I believe her fans really are in their own fantasy bubble.

In the bubble they can ignore reality until they are forced to deal with it by blaming it on the GOP or Trump or Bush or the Joooz.

Or the deplorables.

_-----------

Here is a link to the other Colin Powell thread where he supposedly slams Trump.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/197796-colin-powell-calls-trump-a-national-disgrace/&do=findComment&comment=1059595758

Powell, not the same Powell who gave that Oscar worthy performance for war at the UN ?

Same guy..

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Same guy..

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

I don't recall Hillary at the UN, carrying water for the warmonger George Dubya Bush

"She keeps tripping into these ‘character’ minefields,”

"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

“I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill.”

“Dumb. She should have done a ‘Full Monty’ at the beginning,”

"She's a rancid old hag of a cunt right out of a Bond movie or a Star Wars Sith."

C. Powell

kj