69 yr old woman punched in face by trump supporter outside NC rally

dahur

Deplorable? 69-year-old woman punched in face by Trump supporter outside NC rally
BY AARON ADELSON, WLOS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH 2016
A 69-year-old woman was punched in face outside a rally by Trump supporter. (Matt Price, Fairview)

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

We've interviewed the 69-year-old who was punched in the face outside last night's Trump rally. Her story at 6 @WLOS_13

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump, dump, dump, dump.' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Police said they didn't make an arrest, because officers didn't witness the punch.

Police have a warrant out for Richard Campbell of SC for punching 69-year-old woman outside rally. Her story at 6@WLOS_13

Teter thanked the police for giving her a ride home. She said they were wonderful.

Many people expressed concerns for Teter on social media, and to those folks she says, "thank you."

After the interview, Teter called News 13. She wanted to add one more thing, a question.

She asks if people find a Trump supporter punching her in the face deplorable.

http://wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-outside-rally-by-trump-supporter

Sore loser cons at it >again<

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She and the guy that hit her are shills

You have no evidence whatsoever to support that absurd presumption...but your moronic claim is a good example of the kind of unthinking, automatic, brainwashed defense of your political gods that rightwingnuts are so prone to.

The Trumpthuglicon who hit her is, of course, quite deplorable.

Trump supporters are the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

For a year and two months fans of the also ran candidates and the dangerous Left have been attacking Trump supporters at every turn and every rally.

And it was never started by the Trump fans.

So now a mouthy old broad thought her age would excuse her mouthyness.

Wrong.

Good for the Trump guy.

Maybe these stupid Libs will think before busting Trump's fan's balls.

Where were you to denounce all the many previous attacks by violent scum on Trump fans?

Yes.

They are Nazi thugs.

They are the people who would have happily run the gas chambers.

So now a mouthy old broad thought her age would excuse her mouthyness.

Wrong.

Good for the Trump guy.

So you cheer a man punching a 69 year old woman WITH AN OXYGEN TANK in the face.

Thank you for such a perfect example of the horrifying, animalistic moral bankruptcy of you cowardly con douchebags.

We expected nothing else.

Yes.

They are Nazi thugs.

What? And deprive The Grand Mufti the pleasure?

http://time.com/4084301/hitler-grand-mufi-1941/

I'll be the first to admit as a white male I come across and do personally know Trumps supporters, and yes as many as 1/2 of them are deplorable assholes. Hillarys statement was spot on so who's bullshitting who?

You big dummy.

She just told half the country she would have disdain for us if she was elected.

She disqualified herself from the office.

A POTUS is supposed to represent ALL of the people.

A candidate can not afford to dismiss a certain segment of the country...

ESPECIALLY not because we see her clearly enough to nail her on her shit.

Yes.

They are Nazi thugs.

So you cheer a man punching a 69 year old woman WITH AN OXYGEN TANK in the face.

Thank you for such a perfect example of the horrifying, animalistic moral bankruptcy of you cowardly con douchebags.

We expected nothing else.

She just told half the country she would have disdain for us if she was elected.

Disdain is what you deserve. The Republican constituency are the lowest of the low. You should be thankful for your freedom. I would place all of you in reeducation camps.

What? And deprive The Grand Mufti the pleasure?http://time.com/4084301/hitler-grand-mufi-1941/

You big dummy.

yes the civilized portion of America has destain for raised on hate deplorable people. We even kill them with lethal injection of even use the electric chair for deplorable people of the worst kind, so yes Hillary does have destain for low life scum that will run up and sucker punch a person in the face or spit on someone for exercising their right to free speech. Don't think for a minute that Madam President will ever represent or give a flying fuck about the rights of low life raised on hate Racists in our country cuz yawl be in for a big let down, yep.

yes the civilized portion of America has destain for raised on hate deplorable people. We even kill them with lethal injection of even use the electric chair for deplorable people of the worst kind, so yes Hillary does have destain for low life scum that will run up and sucker punch a person in the face or spit on someone for exercising their right to free speech. Don't think for a minute that Madam President will ever represent or give a flying fuck about the rights of low life raised on hate Racists in our country cuz yawl be in for a big let down, yep.

Ladies and Gents: Presented for your inspection, one racist, KKK loving Bigot for Hillary.

Oh, and it is "disdain," Brainiac.

Not DE-stain you 3rd grade dropout.

BigMike:

Ladies and Gents: Presented for your inspection, one racist, KKK loving Bigot for Hillary.

LOLOL. "Oh, no!! He knows what we are! Quick! Shout some of our Magic Words of Protection! Shout KKK! And racist! And bigot! Yea, yeah, I know they have nothing to do with what he said, that they make no sense, but shout them anyway!"

ROTFLMFAO.

for you it's shitstain you low life fag, there how's that fer ya.

Ow, you bit my pecker. Suck. Don't bite.

BigMike:

LOLOL. "Oh, no!! He knows what we are! Quick! Shout some of our Magic Words of Protection! Shout KKK! And racist! And bigot! Yea, yeah, I know they have nothing to do with what he said, that they make no sense, but shout them anyway!"

ROTFLMFAO.

I pay attention to bigots and his record of bigoted expressions is news only to you, it seems.

But you ARE a Liberal and were born with a birth defect which still plagues you, it seems.

Liberalitis.

You are lost.

I pay attention to bigots and his record of bigoted expressions is news only to you, it seems.

You mindlessly scream your buzzwords in response like the obedient, ass-kissing con whore you are.

But you ARE a Liberal and were born with a birth defect which still plagues you, it seems.Liberalitis.You are lost.

You are always trying so desperately to convince yourself.

Tell us again how much you despise America and everything it stands for.

Why does anyone go to a Trump rally if they are not a Trump supporter?

I would never go to a hillary rally and rant and rave and act like the ass holes

Trump haters at his rallies. That is kinda like a white guy going to south chicago

and yelling "n1ggers." You know it is not going to end well.

Heck, I even change the TV channel if hillary or her lying ass ads are on.

And so....once again, for about the millionth time, T'Rump supported demonstrate what despicable, DEPLORABLE little shits they really are. Punching an elderly lady with an oxygen tank in the face? "Well, she deserved it"!

And they are too sick in the head to even realize how despicable they look to all of the normal Americans.

And so....once again, for about the millionth time, T'Rump supported demonstrate what despicable, DEPLORABLE little shits they really are. Punching an elderly lady with an oxygen tank in the face? "Well, she deserved it"!

And they are too sick in the head to even realize how despicable they look to all of the normal Americans.

Too bad it didn't happen. Just another liberal liar. And the guy she accused is 73 and blind. You people are fucking retards.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/14/trump-supporter-asheville-exclusive-attorney-accused-made-whole-thing/