Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackdog

Is isis Islamophobic?

Banning burqas?

WORLD

ISIS Bans Burqas: Islamic State Deems Hijab A Security Problem In Iraq

BY CRISTINA SILVA @CRISTYMSILVA ON

09/06/16 AT 8:51 AM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Baghdad Blast

The Islamic State group has reportedly banned women from wearing a burka, a veil that covers the entire face, as a security precaution in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul. The alleged new rule is striking in part because the militant group also known as ISIS has beaten and killed women in the past for refusing to wear the conservative garment.

Militant leaders banned burqas after a group of veiled women carried out attacks against several ISIS commanders, according to media reports Tuesday. Women wearing burqas will no longer be allowed to enter buildings in Mosul, an ISIS stronghold, while wearing the full-body covering.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-bans-burqas-islamic-state-deems-hijab-security-problem-iraq-2411854

Just "deplorable"

No, they are not islamophonic, don't be an idiot. Burkas are not common in Syria or Iraq. But they would be ideal cover for a suicide bomber. Isis is more interested in saving its ass than in feminine modesty.

No, they are not islamophonic, don't be an idiot. Burkas are not common in Syria or Iraq. But they would be ideal cover for a suicide bomber. Isis is more interested in saving its ass than in feminine modesty.

Now I see why you are such the apologist, you are "hooked on islamophonics".

Burkas make good cover for spies too. I do not understand why the Muslim community does not denounce ISIS

Burkas make good cover for spies too. I do not understand why the Muslim community does not denounce ISIS

There is NO SUCH THING as the "Muslim community", just as there is no such think as the "Christian community", the "Baptist community" or the "Twinkies-eating community. There is no Muslim Pope, the world's Muslims never get together to take a vote on whom they support and whom they do not.

When you say, "I do not understand why the Muslim community does not denounce ISIS" you are creating an entity that DOES NOT EXIST and then condemning it for not living up to your expectations.

Now I see why you are such the apologist, you are "hooked on islamophonics".

I think burkas are dumb and I think Islam is dumb. But again, it is a fact that burkas typical of Afghanistan, not Syria or Iraq, where headscarves used to be optional.

Here is the thing, because you are obviously a dolt: Isis wants men to show their allegiance to Isis by growing a beard, got that? Some have beards, and women don't. The typical female attire in Syria and Iraq for devout Muslim women has NOT been the burka, it has been the hejab. or headscarf that covers the hair, but not the chin. A burka covers the chin, which means that a shorter man could throw on a burka and walk into Isis HQ and blow himself up. Isis, strange as it may seem, does not wish to be blown up, so it is outlawing the burka.

I am an apologist for no one: I just know more than you. That is, I hope, the case of most people.

There is no such thing as "Islamophonics", dolt.

I think burkas are dumb and I think Islam is dumb. But again, it is a fact that burkas typical of Afghanistan, not Syria or Iraq, where headscarves used to be optional.

Here is the thing, because you are obviously a dolt: Isis wants men to show their allegiance to Isis by growing a beard, got that? Some have beards, and women don't. The typical female attire in Syria and Iraq for devout Muslim women has NOT been the burka, it has been the hejab. or headscarf that covers the hair, but not the chin. A burka covers the chin, which means that a shorter man could throw on a burka and walk into Isis HQ and blow himself up. Isis, strange as it may seem, does not wish to be blown up, so it is outlawing the burka.

I am an apologist for no one: I just know more than you. That is, I hope, the case of most people.

There is no such thing as "Islamophonics", dolt.

Looks like you finally learned something.

Banning burqas?

WORLD

The Islamic State group has reportedly banned women from wearing a burka, a veil that covers the entire face, as a security precaution in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul. The alleged new rule is striking in part because the militant group also known as ISIS has beaten and killed women in the past for refusing to wear the conservative garment.

Militant leaders banned burqas after a group of veiled women carried out attacks against several ISIS commanders, according to media reports Tuesday. Women wearing burqas will no longer be allowed to enter buildings in Mosul, an ISIS stronghold, while wearing the full-body covering.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-bans-burqas-islamic-state-deems-hijab-security-problem-iraq-2411854

Just "deplorable"

Well, That's a bit of the mixed message there...

I think burkas are dumb and I think Islam is dumb.

:angry::angry: . I have the same sentiments about the burka.

There is NO SUCH THING as the "Muslim community", just as there is no such think as the "Christian community", the "Baptist community" or the "Twinkies-eating community. There is no Muslim Pope, the world's Muslims never get together to take a vote on whom they support and whom they do not.

When you say, "I do not understand why the Muslim community does not denounce ISIS" you are creating an entity that DOES NOT EXIST and then condemning it for not living up to your expectations.

This guy knows his shit. I would also like to add that if such a Muslim community was ever made then nobody in this imaginary community would get along. Especially the middle eastern countries with other Islamic Countries like Pakistan etc.

Banning burqas?

WORLD

Just "deplorable"

This points out what I've been warning about for months.

Once you have hundreds or thousands of really bad Islam guys running around incognito among the non violent Jihadists, your life is made miserable until the day you rid yourself of most of the Muslims or until you die.

You can't be sure of who to trust.

And life is never again without care.

:angry::angry: . I have the same sentiments about the burka.

This guy knows his shit. I would also like to add that if such a Muslim community was ever made then nobody in this imaginary community would get along. Especially the middle eastern countries with other Islamic Countries like Pakistan etc.

One Muslim non violent Jihadist co-signs for another non-violent Jihadist.

And the post by XO is a textbook case of deception.

The fact he posted is able to answer the Kafir's question without revealing the more important fact about Islam.

The REAL reason Muslims don't denounce ISIS is because they know ISIS is made up of true followers of The Prophet and they are emulating The Prophet's example.

Everything ISIS does is an imitation of what Mohammed did and taught.

ISIS is old school and they are achieving success as The Prophet did by using the Prophet's methods, tactics and strategies.

Muslims all see this and hope ISIS remains far off. But if it gets near expect lots of transformed moderate Muslims to become Terrorists.

One Muslim non violent Jihadist co-signs for another non-violent Jihadist.

And the post by XO is a textbook case of deception.

The fact he posted is able to answer the Kafir's question without revealing the more important fact about Islam.

Lets talk about Jihad first because you clearly don't know what jihad is. Jihad literally means "struggle". It's meaning is "struggle in the way of Allah".Jihad can be anything from showing affection to your parents to praying regularly and giving regular charity. Every good muslim should strive to be a jihadist. I am a jihadist, goddamn it. What is this more important fact about Islam you speak of?

The REAL reason Muslims don't denounce ISIS is because they know ISIS is made up of true followers of The Prophet and they are emulating The Prophet's example.

Not gonna lie, you can become a great comedian. Muslims denounce isis just look at this (http://www.lettertobaghdadi.com/). There are countless examples of this but of course idiots want to remain idiots.

Everything ISIS does is an imitation of what Mohammed did and taught.

ISIS is old school and they are achieving success as The Prophet did by using the Prophet's methods, tactics and strategies.

Muslims all see this and hope ISIS remains far off. But if it gets near expect lots of transformed moderate Muslims to become Terrorists.

I don't know what to say about this. If you want to say ignorant then that is fine by me. You should read this, to gain some real knowledge. (Its a pdf fyi). (http://www.icorlando.org/pdfs/muhammad_martin_Lings.pdf)

Lets talk about Jihad first because you clearly don't know what jihad is. Jihad literally means "struggle". It's meaning is "struggle in the way of Allah".Jihad can be anything from showing affection to your parents to praying regularly and giving regular charity. Every good muslim should strive to be a jihadist. I am a jihadist, goddamn it. What is this more important fact about Islam you speak of?

The purpose of Jihad is to advance the cause of creating a global caliphate.

Every practicing Muslim is a Jihadist because Jihad is a religious obligation.

Here. This says it better than I can.

Jihad is the Way by Mustafa MashhurLeader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, from 1996 2002

1. Goal is Islamic world domination

the Islamic Ummah [nation] can regain its power, be liberated and assume its rightful position which was intended by Allah, as the most exalted nation among men, as the teachers of humanity

2. Racial Supremists:

know your status, so that you firmly believe that you are the masters of the world, even if your enemies desire your degradation

3. Establishment of an Islamic State

It should be known that Jihad and preparation for Jihad are not only for the purpose of fending-off assaults and attacks against Muslims by Allahs enemies, but are also for the purpose of realizing the great task of establishing an Islamic state, strengthening the religion and spreading it around the world

4. Jihad, Not limited to Islamic Countries

Jihad for Allah is not limited to the specific region of the Islamic countries. The Muslim homeland is one and is not divided. The banner of Jihad has already been raised in some of its parts, and it shall continue to be raised, with the help of Allah, until every inch of the land of Islam will be liberated, the State of Islam will be established

5. Jihad is the religious duty of everyone

Jihad is a religious public duty incumbent upon the Islamic nation. Jihad is a personal duty to fend off the infidels attack on the nation The youth should know that the problems of the Islamic world, such as Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, Eritrea, or the Philippines, are not issues of territories and nations, but of faith and religion. They are problems of Islam and the Muslims, and they can be resolved neither by negotiation nor by recognizing the enemys right to the Islamic land he stole. Rather, the only option is Jihad for Allah, and this is why Jihad is the way.

Continued at link.

http://concit.org/muslim-brotherhood-wants-the-establishment-of-a-world-global-islamic-state/

Either you are a lying Muslim or a naive Muslim.

Tell us which.

Here are descriptions of the four forms of Jihad.

Furthermore Muslim jurists explained that there are four kinds of jihad fi sabili Allahi (jihad in the way of Allah):

Jihad of the heart/soul (jihad bil qalb/nafs) is concerned with combating evil (i.e. un-Islamic) desires and the devil in the attempt to escape his persuasion to evil. In other words this is the internal jihad.

Jihad by the tongue/pen (jihad bil lisan/qallam) is concerned with spreading the word of Islam with ones tongue or writing and the verbal (or written) defence of Islam.

Jihad by the hand (jihad bil yad) refers to choosing to do what is right and to combat injustice and what is wrong in Islamic terms with action, e.g. protest, demanding special consideration etc. Some Muslim writers see hand-jihad as subsuming sword-jihad (below{1}).

Jihad by the sword (jihad bis saif) refers to qital fi sabili Allahi ([armed] fighting in the way of Allah, or holy war), this is the most common usage by Salafi and Wahhabi Muslims and the most ancient. For example, Sahih Bukhari (the pre-eminent Hadith collection of Sunni Islam) has ~200 references to jihad and 98% (~196) of them refer to it in the sense of armed warfare against non-Muslims{2}.

Thus whilst jihad is not only warfare, it most certainly encompasses warfare, as history and the Islamic sources comprehensively demonstrate and it is even reasonable to say that jihad is mostly about warfare, since the majority of references to it in both hadith and Koran refer to sword-jihad.

Continued at link.

https://counterjihadreport.com/tag/four-kinds-of-jihad/

The purpose of Jihad is to advance the cause of creating a global caliphate.

Every practicing Muslim is a Jihadist because Jihad is a religious obligation.

You are so stupid, its not even fun anymore. It's obvious that you haven't read any real literature on Islam or jihad specifically. Rather you just believe everything online to be the truth.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a Islamic fundamental organisation that promotes violent jihad as a means to gain a global caliphate —the world under Islam."

Even in the link you provided, it is written that they are a radical organisation. The author Mustafa Mashur was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, who wanted to re establish the caliphate. So of course he wrote lies to further his cause.

See how they eagerly they attempt to bull shit us about Islam?

You are so stupid, its not even fun anymore. It's obvious that you haven't read any real literature on Islam or jihad specifically. Rather you just believe everything online to be the truth.

Even in the link you provided, it is written that they are a radical organisation. The author Mustafa Mashur was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, who wanted to re establish the caliphate. So of course he wrote lies to further his cause.

Uh huh.

What does The Prophet Mohammad say?

Even your link sucks and the author doesn't what he is talking about.

There are many forms of jihad but the five primary are:-

• Jihad of the heart/soul (jihad bin nafs/qalb)

• Jihad by the tongue (jihad bil lisan)

• Jihad by the pen/knowledge (jihad bil qalam/ilm)

• Jihad by the hand (jihad bil yad)

• Jihad by the sword (jihad bis saif)

Ibn Muflih reported: Umar ibn Abdul Aziz, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

أَفْضَلُ الْجِهَادِ جِهَادُ الْهَوَى

The best jihad is the struggle against desire

Source: http://dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com/2015/01/27/hasan-on-jihad-the-best-jihad-is-the-jihad-against-your-soul-and-desires/

Ibn Rajab reported: Ibrahim ibn Abu Alqamah would say to people when they returned from an expedition:

They said, “What is the greater jihad?” Ibrahim said:

قَدْ جِئْتُمْ مِنَ الْجِهَادِ الْأَصْغَرِ فَمَا فَعَلْتُمْ فِي الْجِهَادِ الْأَكْبَرِ

You have come from the lesser jihad unto the greater jihad.

In fact, the great Caliph Umar ibn Abdul Aziz likewise considered this to be the best and greatest jihad, even though he himself led armies against the enemies of Islam.

جِهَادُ الْقَلْبِ

It is the jihad of the heart.

Source: Jami’ Al-Ulum wal-Hikam 19

For more here you go:http://abuaminaelias.com/jihad-against-the-soul-in-islam/

See, The Prophet Mohammad is the final word on anything and everything Islamic.

I go by what HE said.

He was the perfect man.

Allah trusted him with the perfect laws and rules and instructions on everything.

Anything else is just yada, yada, yada...

Even your link sucks and the author doesn't what he is talking about.

There are many forms of jihad but the five primary are:-

• Jihad of the heart/soul (jihad bin nafs/qalb)

• Jihad by the tongue (jihad bil lisan)

• Jihad by the pen/knowledge (jihad bil qalam/ilm)

• Jihad by the hand (jihad bil yad)

• Jihad by the sword (jihad bis saif)

I will recognize your list of five forms of Jihad.

Not gonna lie, you can become a great comedian. Muslims denounce isis just look at this (http://www.lettertobaghdadi.com/). There are countless examples of this but of course idiots want to remain idiots.

I don't know what to say about this. If you want to say ignorant then that is fine by me. You should read this, to gain some real knowledge. (Its a pdf fyi). (http://www.icorlando.org/pdfs/muhammad_martin_Lings.pdf)

I really have zero interest in Islam and wish I didn't feel the need to learn anything about it.

But I have a rule about studying Islam, Jihad and such.

I only care about that which helps me avoid it, prevent it, and escape its Jihadists.

Nothing else about it is worth my time and effort.

I really have zero interest in Islam and wish I didn't feel the need to learn anything about it.

Muslims are just people. People that are obsessed with soccer. :D