Islamophobia? No. Self Preservation. Yes!

There is nothing wrong with being Islamophobic after knowing what Muslims will do for Allah.

But is there anything wrong with doing what we can to thwart their operations and disrupt their plans?

They would say yes.

Hillary includes, "Islamaphobia" as one of the list of GOP "deplorables."

But Capt. Picard would disagree

What is wrong with self preservation?

Nothing.

What is wrong with self preservation?

Nothing.

You ought to learn how to defend yourself from all these religious nuts. Tell your wife I said it was ok to learn a little hand to hand and buy yourself a gun and a hunting knife. Put some steel plate in your car doors, wear a combat helmet, flak vest, and take that apron off.

Except for the pesky fact that violent extremism accounts for only a small fraction of Muslims. If you're a bigot, just admit it. It's not illegal, only reprehensible.

Until we can accurately identify the terrorists on sight and before they kill...

And until we can accurately identify the NON VIOLENT JIHADIST on sight before they can effect the kind of NON VIOLENT political victories which was seen in Egypt with the peaceful election of a radical Islamist, Morsi...

And until we can identify on sight the moment a previously "moderate" Muslim is "radicalized"...

And until we pass laws which limit the numbers of Muslims in America to prevent the predictable Muslim problems predicted in The Five Stages of Islam in the American Thinker magazine (online)...

And until every American understands the hostile nature of Islam toward non Muslims which is part of the Koran and Islam...

Until any and all of those things are done, I haven't the slightest interest in changing my position.

You have no right to flood our country with your fellow Jihadists whose religious duty is to eliminate our system and/or kill and/or captivate and/or convert EVERY NON MUSLIM ON EARTH.

You ought to learn how to defend yourself from all these religious nuts. Tell your wife I said it was ok to learn a little hand to hand and buy yourself a gun and a hunting knife. Put some steel plate in your car doors, wear a combat helmet, flak vest, and take that apron off.

Tell us how any of that would have prevented the peaceful election of a radical Brotherhood member to the Egyptian presidency.

It was an example of the power of NONVIOLENT JIHAD.

I want nonviolent Jihadists eliminated in America.

If we can't indentufy who they are we must assume you ALL are bin Violent Jihadists.

And you are proving your nonviolent jihad in this very thread.

I want you gone.

Islam is not the Borg, really.

The Borg actually had the power to physically assimilate people. The Muslims have no such ability. And their degree if technology is a joke.

You're really quite the apologist.........what did the Borg do to those they couldn't or those that wouldn't assimilate?

You're really quite the apologist.........what did the Borg do to those they couldn't or those that wouldn't assimilate?

Apologist? How?

Muslims are not characters from Star Trek. It is a shitty analogy.

The idea that the United States should utterly exterminate the 1.6 billion Muslims on Planet Earth is totally absurd.

The idea that every Muslim is intent on and capable of converting the rest of the world is also totally absurd.

Apologist? How?

The idea that the United States should utterly exterminate the 1.6 billion Muslims on Planet Earth is totally absurd.

The idea that every Muslim is intent on and capable of converting the rest of the world is also totally absurd.

Hogwash. Nonsense. Bullshit.

Every Muslim is OBLIGATED to help make Islam the ruling ideology, legal system and religion on Earth.

It is what Jihad exists to accomplish.

"The Five Stages of Islam" article in the American Thinker magazine (Google it) easily demonstrates how limiting Muslim population concentrations to Stage Two levels or lower can keep everyone co existant and at a minimum of irritation.

But you Muslims are bound by religious duty to bring America and the World under Sharia law.

So, your concern of a total Muslim genocide is not in the plans.

Not yet.

Not that I know of.

Until any and all of those things are done, I haven't the slightest interest in changing my position.

So you prefer to be a bigot? Gotcha. It's not illegal. Plus, it's probably easier for you than thinking.

You have no right to flood our country with your fellow Jihadists whose religious duty is to eliminate our system and/or kill and/or captivate and/or convert EVERY NON MUSLIM ON EARTH.

Say, what?!? :huh: I'm no "jihadist," moron. I'm an old man with bad knees who's 100% American. I treat people on an individual basis. Unlike you, I don't cower in fear shrouded in hatred.

Every Muslim is OBLIGATED to help make Islam the ruling ideology, legal system and religion on Earth.

They have been at it since 634 AD, so they have had 1,382 years to do this, and I am pretty sure more people have considered drinking a Coca-Cola than becoming a Muslim.

Well, they suck at that. Most Muslim countries do not practice Sharia Law.

"The Five Stages of Islam" article in the American Thinker magazine (Google it) easily demonstrates how limiting Muslim population concentrations to Stage Two levels or lower can keep everyone co existant and at a minimum of irritation.

But you Muslims are bound by religious duty to bring America and the World under Sharia law.

So, your concern of a total Muslim genocide is not in the plans.

Your Star Trek post made it clear that you were suggesting genocide of Muslims, just as Picard suggested extermination of the Borg.

Not yet.

Not that I know of.

Tell us how any of that would have prevented the peaceful election of a radical Brotherhood member to the Egyptian presidency.

It was an example of the power of NONVIOLENT JIHAD.

I want nonviolent Jihadists eliminated in America.

If we can't indentufy who they are we must assume you ALL are bin Violent Jihadists.

And you are proving your nonviolent jihad in this very thread.

I want you gone.

All have sinned, eradicate all religions. Your defense of some religions tells me you need to move to the ME.

So you prefer to be a bigot? Gotcha. It's not illegal. It's probably easier for you than thinking.

Say, what?!? :huh: I'm no "jihadist," moron. I'm an old man with bad knees who's 100% American. I treat people on an individual basis. Unlike you, I don't cower in fear shrouded in hatred.

That is what I am getting from this coward as well. Freedom isn't free, you have to be willing to fight for it, defend it, and sacrifice for it. It is a flavor the protected will never taste. And when they took all the Muslims, then they would come to take him away as well.

He is weak, powerless, cowardliness and cowering from a handful of religious nuts. His phobia is so skewed he cannot see the Christian right terrorists.

Radical%20Christian_zpsq2c4kcnw.jpg

Lets talk about Jihad first because you don't know what jihad is. Jihad literally means "struggle". It's meaning is "struggle in the way of Allah".Jihad can be anything from showing affection to your parents to praying regularly and giving regular charity. Every good muslim should strive to be a jihadist. I am a jihadist, goddamn it.

Every muslim is NOT obligated to make Islam the ruling ideology, legal system and religion on Earth. The most, they are obligated are to spread Islam using the tongue and USING FORCE TO CONVERT SOMEONE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. Hope that cleared up any confusion.

Apologist? How?

You're two for two, good job learning how to use the quote function.