Bill Clintons CIA Director JOINS TRUMP TEAM...

It seems the MORE Hillary tries to make Trump out to be a CRAZY LUNATIC...

The more REASONABLE people Support trump, and make HILLARY look like the IDIOT !!

lol, I don't see that happening. I see the nations security scared shitless of this guy being close to the nuclear button.

It seems the MORE Hillary tries to make Trump out to be a CRAZY LUNATIC...

The more REASONABLE people Support trump, and make HILLARY look like the IDIOT !!

Just like a half ass Liberal.

You failed to complete the task of making a thread.

No mention of the name of the CIA director referred to.

No link.

You suck at teh intraweb.

lol, I don't see that happening. I see the nations security scared shitless of this guy being close to the nuclear button.

America has more faith in Trump on National Security than Hillary... and Hillary has NOTHING on Trump EXCEPT trying to make him out as some BOOGYMAN...

The PROBLEM is, when that is the ONLY thing that Hillary and the Democrat have, WATCH OUT when the PEOPLE begin to see thaty he is NOT what she has said... AND, Being the LIAR that she is, her narrative is loosing steam FAST !!

Hmmm...

Maybe you should look at the most recent polls... Trump is up to a 6% lead in some national polls..

Why? Because Hillary and the Democrats are NOT running on the issues... NOT the Economy, Obamacare, National Security, Honesty, Integrity, Jobs, etc, etc, etc... THEY CAN'T !!

So they try to attack trump with LIES... the PROBLEM is, as Hillary sits on her fat ARSE, Trump is visiting Louisiana and Mexico, he is making MAJOR policy speeches on Immigration, Jobs, Black Outreach, National Security, Child and Elderly care... and is FILLING STADIUMS EVERY DAY as he makes his case, and communicates his vision...

The MORE people see Trump, the MORE they KNOW Hillary and the Democrats have LIED to them once again...

And the POLLS are showing IT !!