How Would MSM React if Trump Called Americans "Deplorable"?

Golfboy

Hillary Clinton Calls Many Trump Backers 'Deplorables'

Why aren't any of the liberals on this site denouncing Hillary?

Hey cum sack, Hillary did not call Americans deplorables. She called Trump supporters deplorables and as we all know, Trump supporters are unAmerican. You are a prime example of deplorable anti-Americanism. You are your ilk are traitors.

Hillary Clinton Calls Many Trump Backers 'Deplorables'

Why aren't any of the liberals on this site denouncing Hillary?

Because unlike Trump, she's telling the truth. 50% of Trump's supporters are deplorable and the other half are even worse. Why aren't you dead yet? I guess Hillary is keeping assholes like you around for punching bags.

Three words.

Selective Moral Outrage (SMO).

Three more words STC (Suck Trump's Cock) we know you love it.

Too bad you are wrong. I don't trust Trump. I trust Hilliary even less. That is why it is logical for those who are not STC's and SHV's (Suck Hilliary's Vagina) to vote for Trump because he is the candidate that can be impeached. Democrats have done nothing but circle the wagons around Hilliary whereas plenty of Republicans and Conservatives are not sure about Trump thereby leaving him with less power should he be elected than Hilliary would have should she be elected.

Hey cum sack, Hillary did not call Americans deplorables. She called Trump supporters deplorables and as we all know, Trump supporters are unAmerican. You are a prime example of deplorable anti-Americanism. You are your ilk are traitors.

Because unlike Trump, she's telling the truth. 50% of Trump's supporters are deplorable and the other half are even worse. Why aren't you dead yet? I guess Hillary is keeping assholes like you around for punching bags.

This is Hillary's 47% remark.

But morons like you, and your liberal media will ignore it.