Trump Claims Liberals are not Chrisitians

shintao

Lets first note Trump judges others.

But he goes on to say Hillary supporters are not Christian.

"Who would have thought this would happen to our country," Trump said of the incident, after Brody asked what Clinton's "anti-Biblical views" means for Christianity. "That's Hillary Clinton and that's people who are supporting Hillary Clinton, but that's not Donald Trump."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-evangelicals-hillary-clinton-227992

And of course child molesting Trump is lying about himself. Oh, maybe Jesus was also a child molester, making Chrisitian followers child molesters.

"Who would have thought this would happen to our country," Trump said of the incident, after Brody asked what Clinton's "anti-Biblical views" means for Christianity. "That's Hillary Clinton and that's people who are supporting Hillary Clinton, but that's not Donald Trump."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-evangelicals-hillary-clinton-227992

And of course child molesting Trump is lying about himself. Oh, maybe Jesus was also a child molester, making Chrisitian followers child molesters.

DAMMIT,THERE THAT TRUMP GOES AGAIN TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! ROFLMAO..

Shintoa "Christians are consistantly wrong"..."Obama is a christian you fool"

Shintoa "God and Jesus have the same problem. Lying"

DAMMIT,THERE THAT TRUMP GOES AGAIN TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! ROFLMAO..

Shintoa "Christians are consistantly wrong"..."Obama is a christian you fool"

Shintoa "God and Jesus have the same problem. Lying"

And Trump said Hillary supporters are not Christian.

The real Hillary…. Her actual words:

1) “Where is the G@d damn flag? I want the G@d damn f@cking flag up every morning at f@cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “F@ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh!t-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your G@ddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f@cking @ss over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the f@ck back, stay the f@ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f@cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable c@ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You f@cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f@cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your d!ck up! You can’t f@ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ” – courtesy of Christina Plantz

The scum of the earth at her finest.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-fbi-just-gave-hillary-the-worst-news-of-her-campaign/#ixzz4Jys4Jgag

These are radical right wing Christians.

Bever and his 17-year-old brother, Michael, devised a series of random murders of five people each at multiple locations to gain fame as a serial killer, Bentz said.

Only a dumbass would try to blame THIS on Christianity.

Dumbass

Anyone posting in this forum understand the difference between work ethics and practicing beliefs? The founders of this country wanted the Christian work ethic, not their faith.

Christians were a group of people that didn't take tradition sides between God and Allah, but always trapped between the two philosophies of a God of some type and Karma.