Hillary now says she regrets what she said............

Z09

Hillary Clinton expressed “regret” Saturday for saying half of Republican presidential rival Donald Trump’s supporters could be put into a "basket of deplorables."

Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, said in her apology that she was “grossly generalistic” in criticizing Trump supporters, using that same phrase Friday night when attacking them at a New York fundraiser.

“That's never a good idea,” she also said Saturday.

“Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it,” Clinton said Friday. “There are people like that, and (Trump) has lifted them up.”

Clinton, in her apology, also said: “I regret saying ‘half’ -- that was wrong. But let's be clear, what's really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values.”

Her comments have dominated the weekend news cycle and are being compared to those 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney made at a private fundraiser about “47 percent of people voting for (President Obama) no matter what.”

Fuck that, Hillary is Spot On, in my travels I see very few Trump signs but when I do it always in front of some run down trailer with garbage and old lawn mowers in the front yard. And why the fuck do these people have lawn mowers when they have no lawn, just fuckin dirt and weeds?

Fuck that, Hillary is Spot On, in my travels I see very few Trump signs but when I do it always in front of some run down trailer with garbage and old lawn mowers in the front yard. And why the fuck do these people have lawn mowers when they have no lawn, just fuckin dirt and weeds?

And where do you see Clinton signs?

Wall Street bankers....The Hampton's....etc etc...

interestingly enough I'm not seeing any signs or bumper stickers for either candidate but the trump ones in front of ramshackled trailers.

Funny you find these places..

Aren't you sure you're not one of them?

interestingly enough I'm not seeing any signs or bumper stickers for either candidate but the trump ones in front of ramshackled trailers.

Something we can finally agree on, signs for either candidate seem to be few and far between. I've been traveling several states as I'm in sales and service and I've only spotted one Clinton sign, I have only seen a few Trump signs in yards. Now talking to people only a daily basis I get a different perspective, the hate for Clinton is real and large which is the only real reason I find people who say they will vote for Trump, they don't support Trump but they do hate Clinton.

Something we can finally agree on, signs for either candidate seem to be few and far between. I've been traveling several states as I'm in sales and service and I've only spotted one Clinton sign, I have only seen a few Trump signs in yards. Now talking to people only a daily basis I get a different perspective, the hate for Clinton is real and large which is the only real reason I find people who say they will vote for Trump, they don't support Trump but they do hate Clinton.

It's a terrible choice for America..

Clinton is by far the most corrupt politician in modern history

It's a terrible choice for America..

Clinton is by far the most corrupt politician in modern history

I'll be honest, I wasn't even going to cast a vote this year. I'm at the point now where if I do vote I will hold my nose and vote for Trump, my thinking is that both sides seem to hate the guy so that has to be worth something. Trump just doesn't fit into the way things are done and he scares the shit out of people on both sides of the isle, he's not presidential material but I'm guessing he will cause some waves if he manages to get elected. Watching the process though I think things have already been decided and Clinton will be the next POTUS, I think that was worked out quite a while back. I'm one of the folks that think the entire system is rigged and we're all being herded in a certain direction for a specific reason. I've been working my butt off lately and haven't been keeping up, did the TPP get voted on last week?

I see you're still stupid. LOL

Yeah she should have said ALL Trump supporters are assholes

Do you comprehend stuck with a lesser of two evils and supporting evil doers? Why the hell do you think 2/5ths to 1/2 of registered voters don't vote? But that is what all this cyberspace free message boards is all about.

New technology doing the same thing as any technology creating paths of communication between social interpretations of acting out the faith anything is possible and the black hole of intellectual minds instincts could bring into the arena of ideas of how matter keeps everything specifically spaced apart only spaced apart now as specific as results coming together all the time as eternally separated by the moment here.

Dreams come true, Reality's fate and destiny is nothing compared to genetic fate and destiny. dare explain why that leaves no exceptions, exemptions, excuses other than denying the vertical axis of why and how the spinning what, where, when, and who revolve and evolve here universally or just this atmosphere's food chain return of the same content used over and over from the same periodic molecular table of content.

Estimated 120 characteristics between three stages of form, gaseous, liquid, mineral. 3 dimensions to two sets of the three combined to sustain this universal position and every lifetime of the food chain kinetically alive currently.

Ever consider any vocabulary used by humans is artificial intelligence as it seems every society operates on a need to know and never question those of authority or face the rule of law taking liberties from sole results of ancestries from households to global control by the human population over life in this atmosphere.

Isn't that a God complex? Describing how it works isn't, defending anything is possible is when instincts natural navigate being one of a kind rather than one of a group.

That I vs WE. A brain vs a mind. Genetics vs vocabulary.

Hillary Clinton expressed “regret” Saturday for saying half of Republican presidential rival Donald Trump’s supporters could be put into a "basket of deplorables."

Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, said in her apology that she was “grossly generalistic” in criticizing Trump supporters, using that same phrase Friday night when attacking them at a New York fundraiser.

“That's never a good idea,” she also said Saturday.

“Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it,” Clinton said Friday. “There are people like that, and (Trump) has lifted them up.”

Clinton, in her apology, also said: “I regret saying ‘half’ -- that was wrong. But let's be clear, what's really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values.”

Her comments have dominated the weekend news cycle and are being compared to those 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney made at a private fundraiser about “47 percent of people voting for (President Obama) no matter what.”

YOU STUPID FUCK, SHE DID NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING TRUMP'S DEPLORABLES ARE DEPLORABLE. STOP LYING YOU SIMPLE MINDED FUCKER.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZO LIES, HE IS A DEPLORABLE........

fatzo1_zpsuee9ybdi.jpg