Make America Gay Again!

IF THE ELITES SUCCEED IN KILLING ORANGE BEAR TRUMP IN THE GENERAL ELECTION, IT WILL BE THE END OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY! HUGE NUMBERS OF VOTERS WILL DESERT THE GOP FOR GOOD! FOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

BUT IF ORANGE BEAR TRUMP WINS, IT WILL BE A BRAND NEW GOP, WORKING FOR ALL AMERICANS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL AMERICANS, INSTEAD OF FUNCTIONIN AS HOUSEBOYS FOR THE RICH

123 we'll knock you out

With what? And which "we" you speak for as a mind using someone else's brain or dead person's ideas again and again?

Remember I started the concept homosexuality is instincts sterilizing fertile people for the safety of ancestry passing through the moment here.

LET ALL THE CONSTIPATED GOPers LEAVE THE PARTY! THEY'RE IMPOTENT! THEY'RE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! THEY CAN'T EXPECT TO KEEP GETTIN VOTES FROM ALL THE PEOPLE THEY'VE SCREWED!

asked if he agrees with orange bear trump's plan to tax hedge fund managers at the same rate as the rest of us, Kasich answered: "I don't at this point, in terms of changing the incentives for investment and risk taking....PLEASE DONATE TO ME WALL STREET!"

WHO ARE ALL THE "INCENTIVES AND RISK TAKING" SUPPOSED TO HELP! THERE ARE NO JOBS! KASICH HELD RALLIES WITH ALL THE COOING ROCKEFELLER GOPERS SITTIN IN THE FRONT ROW, NOT REALISIN THAT AFTER ROW 2, THE FOLKS SITTIN WITH CROSSED ARMS, ON BREAK FROM THEIR FERTILIZER PLANT, WERE SAYIN: "YOU WANNA KILL HIM OR SHOULD I? I'LL PUT HIM IN A WOOD CHIPPER! YOU PAWN HIS SHOES!"

CsGVcikVIAAefFM.jpg

things orange bear trump doesn't do:

Get people killed; delete 30k emails; arm & fund ISIS; short-circuit; overheat; collapse; run crime fam

miami_dolphins_knee_ap_img.jpg

CsLuU_8W8AAbqll.jpg

I have great respect for the men and women that have fought for this country. I have family, I have friends that have gone and fought for this country. And they fight for freedom, they fight for the people, they fight for liberty and justice, for everyone. That’s not happening. People are dying in vain because this country isn’t holding their end of the bargain up, as far as giving freedom and justice, liberty to everybody. That’s something that’s not happening. I’ve seen videos, I’ve seen circumstances where men and women that have been in the military have come back and been treated unjustly by the country they have fought for, and have been murdered by the country they fought for, on our land. That’s not right.

Hear that, ladies, lift some weights! Oh and don't wear that sexy stuff. Or drink. Or put yourself in dangerous situations. Or walk alone. Or run in the park. Or forget your condoms*. (*Except you're a floozy if you buy condoms. That's a man's job.) Or get pregnant*. (*You shouldn't need condoms if you're wearing the right things and traveling in groups and otherwise staying off the streets, which are really a man's domain, just like the military. Let's face it, rape is your fault no matter what). Anyway, all of the above—unless you're looking to advance in the workplace. Then you better just drop all that weightlifting