The Dow Almost Tripled Under President Obama

benson13

I always Short when the gop Wrecking Crew is in power...its guaranteed to make you $$$$

""And there's 15 million more on food stamps""....Yea, Thanks gop and your Beloved Corporations

So you celebrate cause Wall Street is so high but say nothing about 15 millions more on food stamps.?

The Dow Almost Tripled Under President Obama

And you don't know why.

dyk.jpg

"Don't tell him it was the Fed and

near zero interest rates so that

evil corporations could cheaply

afford to buy back their stock,

driving the price up as they went."

kj

Benson:

Do you know it's tripled?

Cause $$$ is so cheap and short terms investors are borrowing $$ cheap..

And it's refreshing to see a moon bat liberal idiot care about Wall Street rather than the 46 million on food stamps ...

When the Dow hit records under Bush, liberals protested that Bush was great for Wall Street, terrible for Main Street.

+1...

It was about the same time the debt was $10 trillion and the liberals were complaining

I always Short when the gop Wrecking Crew is in power...its guaranteed to make you $$$$

LOLOL - me, too. I made some serious bank during the booming Clinton economy, took my profits and started selling stock as soon as those traitors on the SC handed the Presidency over to those criminals, and put everything in bonds and low volatility mutual funds. It paid off far better than I expected, when Bush and Co nearly drove the entire world into financial ruin, and the market tanked. I jumped back in, bought cheap, and made moderate gains until Obama, when the market roared back to life.

LOLOL - me, too. I made some serious bank during the booming Clinton economy, took my profits and started selling stock as soon as those traitors on the SC handed the Presidency over to those criminals, and put everything in bonds and low volatility mutual funds. It paid off far better than I expected, when Bush and Co nearly drove the entire world into financial ruin, and the market tanked. I jumped back in, bought cheap, and made moderate gains until Obama, when the market roared back to life.

So you don't give a rats ass that we have 15 million more on food stamps under Hope Change

after getting Crushed TWICE by bush/cheney

It also TRIPLED under President Clinton

It does the 99% no good. It is a phoney measurement to make politicians appear to do well while at the same time allowing politicians to make lots of dough

while exercising their privilege of insider trading. Oh yes the 1% love it beyond reality.

No doubt the Clintons and Trump are dancing in the street while the middle class continues to shrink.

The DOW means nothing to economic growth or job growth.