Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are a 'basket of deplorables&#39

drvoke

mad-hillary.jpg

Basket of Deplorables!
OMG, I laughed my ass off when I read this. Hillary has you guys pegged. She has more contempt for you than I do. (Well, maybe not, but still...) Not only that she later said you were "irredeemable". Completely hopeless.
Fuckin' BAM!
To be fair, she did say the other half were desperate for change.
(Full article at above link)

Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

In an effort to explain the support behind Trump, Clinton went on to describe the rest of Trump supporters as people who are looking for change in any form because of economic anxiety and urged her supporters to empathize with them.
"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."
She added, "And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."
Clinton went on to say that some of these people were "irredeemable" and "not American."
Trump's campaign quickly pounced on the remarks.
"One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tweeted.

Hillary, placing people in "baskets", slandering them but admitting after 8 yrs, they are "desperate for change."https://twitter.com/rubycramer/status/774426188274102272

Jason Miller, a Trump spokesman, said in a statement that Clinton "ripped off her mask and revealed her true contempt for everyday Americans." (Not all of us, just you, cons. - drvoke)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary's statement just REEKS of the truth.

If she keeps that up, pretty soon everybody (who hasn't already) is going to start seeing us for what we are - a bunch of deplorable, irredeemable, offensive, hateful, mean-spirited, un-American, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigots.

She nailed it!

Pretty near all of the intelligent, educated, rational, sane people already see you T'Rump-sucking racists like that already.

But it helps to have our next President point it out.

BTW, BeALoser, I was curious....

Why do you keep posting that same picture of your last family reunion over and over? Are you proud of having a black father and a white mother, just like our country's greatest President? ... Also...how did you get that red streak down the center of your back??? Inherit it from your mom there?

pigs.jpg

Disillusioned progressives, veterans of the Occupy movement, students charmed by “hope and change,” current Occupy movement workers, Ron Paul followers, environmentalists, peace activists, Good Samaritan Christians—there are millions upon millions of us who want to see the kind of change which Jill Stein represents.

We want change at the level of presidential politics and debate. We want to see discussion of why we are still in Afghanistan; gun control; a serious job stimulus; prosecution of the fraud that created the economic recession; protection from fraud in computerized voting and vote counting; the US policy toward Israel and Palestine; subsidies for the profit- bulging oil companies—none of all these topics currently are even mentioned in the presidential candidates’ “debates.” We are ready for proposals on how to deal with climate change. Yet from the Afghan war to voting fraud to climate change, the two parties that constitute the Duopoly want these issues out of the limelight.

It does not matter which talking-head for the Duopoly wins. Tweedledee or Tweedle-dum, they serve the 1% as they pretend to represent the broad political landscape of all Americans. That’s why there is no substance in the objection that voting for the Greens will take votes away from Hillary Clinton and so put Trump in the White House: neither Hillary Clinton nor Trump represent the 99%. We need a candidate who will—and Jill Stein, already referred to as the unofficial presidential candidate of the Occupy movement, is just such a candidate.

From the perspective of the major economic, military, and Constitutional values, we and our children and grandchildren are screwed if either Tweedle-dee or Tweedle-dum wins. There is no plausible argument for not voting our values and the interests by voting for Jill Stein.

The only people who need to fear our voting our values and interests are ALEC,DLC,DNC,Trump, Hillary Clinton and the 1% whom they serve.

What’s Deplorable?

This is Deplorable.

"Bill Clinton signed off on NAFTA, claiming it would create more and better jobs. He ended welfare as we knew it with "Welfare Reform". He escalated the "War on Drugs" and built multiple new prisons, creating the police state we have now ... And the world's leading rate of incarceration ... Disproportionately Black. Bill Clinton repealed Glass-Steagall, deregulating the banking industry, with disastrous results.

"During Bill's tenure, Hillary was his co-president. Having been fooled once, it's hard for some to believe what she's saying now. Will she improve the lot of the middle class by, for instance, declaring, once again, for the Trans-Pacific Partnership or will she be in favor of a heavy tax on outsourcing?

How much is Hillary spending to distract voters from her reckless behavior? I say a billion $$$$$. Good-bye 99% Hillary will not be working for the 99%

Will she help ordinary people by consolidating the "too big to fail" big banks even further? Will she provide second rate health care to all Americans by expanding the power of the insurance industry?

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/33869-hillary-clinton-s-ghosts-a-legacy-of-pushing-the-democratic-party-to-the-right

How the Koch brothers helped dismantle the Democratic Party

https://samsmitharchives.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/6467/

Z09...whats American about your party of uneducated racist rednecks???????

Benson..

I realize you're about 20 years old and have no idea about politics...

Clinton tells her voters that 1/2 of the Trump voters are racist and deplorables?

and this is bringing the country together?

The woman whose been caught in numerous lies ?

["]What’s Deplorable?[/

You are. Telling lies all day long, spreading slander and lies, trying to trick people into wasting their votes to help Trump win, Selling out whatever shred of integrity you may once have had, all for the few pennies they throw in the dirt for you, makes you an ethically-bankrupt, deplorable whore.

I feel so sorry for your poor parents.

You are. Telling lies all day long, spreading slander and lies, trying to trick people into wasting their votes to help Trump win, Selling out whatever shred of integrity you may once have had, all for the few pennies they throw in the dirt for you, makes you an ethically-bankrupt, deplorable whore.

9e65660780f56e8c35651256e0f1bf62ea68c85e

Holy shit we got voters that are as corrupt as the Clintons and Trump = don't give a damn!

mad-hillary.jpg

Basket of Deplorables!
OMG, I laughed my ass off when I read this. Hillary has you guys pegged. She has more contempt for you than I do. (Well, maybe not, but still...) Not only that she later said you were "irredeemable". Completely hopeless.
Fuckin' BAM!
To be fair, she did say the other half were desperate for change.
(Full article at above link)

Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

In an effort to explain the support behind Trump, Clinton went on to describe the rest of Trump supporters as people who are looking for change in any form because of economic anxiety and urged her supporters to empathize with them.
"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."
She added, "And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."
Clinton went on to say that some of these people were "irredeemable" and "not American."
Trump's campaign quickly pounced on the remarks.
"One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tweeted.

Hillary, placing people in "baskets", slandering them but admitting after 8 yrs, they are "desperate for change."https://twitter.com/rubycramer/status/774426188274102272

Jason Miller, a Trump spokesman, said in a statement that Clinton "ripped off her mask and revealed her true contempt for everyday Americans." (Not all of us, just you, cons. - drvoke)

Reeks of Mitt Romney dissing the 47% that don't pay any federal income tax.

While she is right about the bigots, she and the Democratic party are utterly failing to win over working class white males. This won't help.

I agree. I didn't say it was the politically astute thing to do, I just said it was hilarious. It was also accurate. She just couldn't help herself.

Only in the sick, feeble mind of a rightwingnut like you is "dissing" a bunch of deplorable, hateful, mean-spirited, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigots the same thing as "dissing" poor people just because they are poor.

How do you even manage to tie your shoes, you pathetic racist retard?

I agree. I didn't say it was the politically astute thing to do, I just said it was hilarious. It was also accurate. She just couldn't help herself.

She just said that 1/4 of the voters are racist bigots....

And this will help?

Only in the sick, feeble mind of a rightwingnut like you is "dissing" a bunch of deplorable, hateful, mean-spirited, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigots the same thing as "dissing" poor people just because they are poor.

It isn't the same. Poor people can be deplorable, hateful, mean-spirited, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigots just the same. Oh.....I guess it is the same.

It isn't the same. Poor people can be deplorable, hateful, mean-spirited, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigots just the same. Oh.....I guess it is the same.

Only to sick, feeble-minded rightwingnut wackos like you, shit4brains.

She just said that 1/4 of the voters are racist bigots....

And this will help?

No, but will it hurt? Again, no. She could have said "the sun shines out of their asses" and you would still vote for Trump. It's not like you people can be reasoned with. She might as well insult you.