Is hillaryclinton.com website legit?

reallyscaredoftrump

Is hillaryclinton.com website a legtimate website with the money donated going to her election campaign? I am getting emails and texts from the website everyday asking for more money.

That is her official website.

I believe she has collected way more money than Trump

She has raised a lot more than Trump. Sounds like she still wants more. :rolleyes:

Is hillaryclinton.com website a legtimate website with the money donated going to her election campaign? I am getting emails and texts from the website everyday asking for more money. I believe she has collected way more money that Trump

In our corrupt system, where the best-funded candidate wins over 90% of the time, the necessity to raise more money than the opponent is a political necessity. E-mails cost next to nothing to send. Most campaigns are relentless. Hillary's is no different. Especially if one has given before. The only way to change this situation is to get money out of politics. But so far the Supreme Court has done the opposite with the Citizen's United decision.

We need public funding of elections.

In our corrupt system, where the best-funded candidate wins over 90% of the time, the necessity to raise more money than the opponent is a political necessity. E-mails cost next to nothing to send. Most campaigns are relentless. Hillary's is no different. Especially if one has given before. The only way to change this situation is to get money out of politics. But so far the Supreme Court has done the opposite with the Citizen's United decision.

We need public funding of elections.

I will agree with you in most cases except this election. If Trump is doing so well with lesser money and no support from GOP, I would want Hillary to use every weapon in her arsenal including Trump's scandals(University, Model Management, Tax Returns) and his insulting mocking comments(about disabled reporters, war veterans) etc. to win. So I am glad that there is no equal funding in this case.