Colin Powell DID Advise Hillary How To Use Private Devices As SOS

Moot point. Besides, the problem was not a private device or private email account. The problem was an unsecured private email SERVER. You are smart enough to know the difference aren't you?

Really? And what rule did that violate at the time? And where is your proof that it was hacked?

This ought to be good.

House Democrats have released an email exchange between Hillary Clinton and former Secretary of State Colin Powell in which he extensively advised his successor on how to use personal email and devices.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/email-release-shows-colin-powell-163332276.html

House Democrats?

See, this is why it is a good idea to vote Trump. Democrats will circle the wagons around and shill for Hilliary making her un-impeachable. Not so with Republicans and Trump. Given the unfavorableness of each candidate, Trump is the logical choice.

Completely irrelevant except for perhaps one less lie Hillary told and one more that Powell did.

Well quite relevant, especially if you are among the liars who accused her of lying. So far we are lacking any lies, so I guess you are trying to shovel your shit under the rug as fast as you can.

House Democrats?

Democrats will circle the wagons around and shill for Hilliary making her un-impeachable. Not so with Republicans and Trump.

What about War Criminal Bush? Forget about him?

Moot point. Besides, the problem was not a private device or private email account. The problem was an unsecured private email SERVER. You are smart enough to know the difference aren't you?

I am smart enough to know the whole fucking government packs around laptops daily, have private accounts, have several devices, and takes them out of the USA, plus loses them, etc.

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT? That Hillary's server was ten feet under ground in the basement? lol

Well quite relevant, especially if you are among the liars who accused her of lying. So far we are lacking any lies, so I guess you are trying to shovel your shit under the rug as fast as you can.

What about War Criminal Bush? Forget about him?

War Criminal Bush is irrelevant to my point.

So you think Republicans will circle the wagons around Trump? Don't seem like it so far.

Yes show me

Hillary's server did not violate any rules at the time. And it was never hacked.

House Democrats?

See, this is why it is a good idea to vote Trump. Democrats will circle the wagons around and shill for Hilliary making her un-impeachable. Not so with Republicans and Trump. Given the unfavorableness of each candidate, Trump is the logical choice.

Your theory is wrong. But go ahead and try to prove it. This ought to be good.