Another of my threads censored by removal !

Such alarming news can attract a larger audience for the media, and can justify an expansion of government programs dear to the heart of academics on the left, or to politicians who just want more power to hand out goodies and collect more votes from the beneficiaries.

Thomas Sowell

Come on Chuck...you know as well as me...last week this place was out of control ! (while you were absent)

Like I said...I can take shunning BUT not censorship....especially when it is arbitrary !

I was given a 5 day timeout BUT that wasn't enough to cyber satisfy.

Chuck: Would you like to MOD the LOR ?

Bludog: Only if I get I get to censor post, threads and suspend people.

I remember that exchange well !

Come on Chuck...you know as well as me...last week this place was out of control ! (while you were absent)

Like I said...I can take shunning BUT not censorship....especially when it is arbitrary !

WTF you doing in the LOR?

If you remember it so well, put the rest of it up here then, and stop you're lying by omission

I went back and looked

First of all, I'm here every day, and watched closely everything that happened

One of you pussies even went to the owner and I had to explain myself to him

Nothing changed, but I did have to explain myself

Now let us talk about you:

YUou went to the LO room and started a thread titled

"bludog I hope you're happy"

And your OP said in total:

I got a suspension for accidentally posting here and now you're a MOD & shit ! (all because you complained...just like a little ultraliberal)

Tell me that wasn't asking to be banned, and I'll call you a simpleton liar

Now let us talk about your post

You were suspended ONCE before, by me, a year and five months ago, for posting in the LO

APRIL of 2015 !

Did you just wake up from a drunken stupor and remember that and think that it happened a couple weeks ago?

I find your OP to be dishonest in it's intent, blaming bludog for something I did, and for making it appear it was recent and not a year ago last April

Dude I like you and I like reading you take on things, but come on and put on your big boy pants

You asked for it and you got it

What exactly is your complaint?

Deliberately posting in the LO Rm simply to flaunt the rules.

Spamming is only OK if you're a MOD !

Chuck...thank you for not shunning me BUT I haven't had a drink or a drug in almost 20 years.

While you were away over the long weekend...the ultraliberal MODs were abusing thier new found cyber power.

I got a time out on purpose because I didn't want a out right ban.

Do you like the changes made to the FORUM http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/197371-do-you-like-the-changes-made-to-the-forum/

No Mack, I was here all weekend
I got wifi coming out of my butt

Do I have to quote my response to your suspension I made in the moderators thread to prove it to you, or will you just continue to call me a liar anyway?

Shall I quote you the message I sent you a year ago LAST APRIL when you got your first suspension, you know, the one that sent you over the edge last week?

I have an unread PM titled "Can you do me a favor?"
Now, I like doing favors, if I can make someone happy, I'm happy
But I don't feel like doing favors for someone spreading lies about me or the forum
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, or this weekend
Or maybe Tuesday, yeah, Tuesday is good, for sure
By next Tuesday I'll be in a favor mood, for sure

Right after I accidentally posted in the LOR you and Bludog had this exchange...so I remember the whole episode from last year well.

Chuck...I am like really bi-polar so if I'm calling you a liar, I don't understand how and it must be coming from that side of my control center.

We all lie to a certain degree BUT I don't think you're a liar, liar and if you feel that I am calling you one...I cyber apologize. I know as a ADMIN you have to put up with alot nutty BS and you don't need people adding to it.

But how could you take that attitude and post this to me about calling you a liar:

You poor thing!

And yes...I am a poor thing...my Social Security check and Postal Retirement check puts me just above the poverty level. Luckily my GF has a really good J O B BUT it's still hers/mine/ours and I pay my own bills.

I'll ask you my favor here...can you suspend my account until December 1, 2016 ?

This place don't make sense to me no more. Bob Dylan

Some times you have to say what the fuck

The voices I use to hear would tell me that sometimes BUT no often...usually they would say bad things to me and about me.

Listening to Bob Dylan and taking Seroquel, Paxil and Valium help shut them up.

Seroquel: This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood conditions (such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, sudden episodes of mania or depression associated with bipolar disorder). Quetiapine is known as an anti-psychotic drug (atypical type). It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain.

This medication can decrease hallucinations and improve your concentration. It helps you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less nervous, and take a more active part in everyday life. It may also improve your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy level. Quetiapine can help prevent severe mood swings or decrease how often mood swings occur.

edit%20shintao%20clown_zpsmxh66dsv.jpg

Such alarming news can attract a larger audience for the media, and can justify an expansion of government programs dear to the heart of academics on the left, or to politicians who just want more power to hand out goodies and collect more votes from the beneficiaries.

Thomas Sowell

original.jpg

kj