Why Do I Dislike (hate) muslims.

There are too many reasons for one thread. But I have some. For one, muslims are a bunch of fags. In most muslim countries, it isn't unusual to see two muslim men walking down a street as they hold hands. It's hard to get much more gay than that.

The reason why they're so queer is that in most muslim countries, polygamy is practiced. Bit with the ratio between men and women being about 50/50, that would clearly leave some men with no women. And celibacy is unlikely. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome and Greece.

Another reason I hate muslims is that islam is a religion of violence. Mohammed himself is said to have cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Another reason why I hate muslims is because they're liars. For them, lying to an infidel is basically a virtue. For example, in the koran 3:54 it says, "And they (The unbelievers) planned to deceive. and Allah planned to deceive (The unbelievers) and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish." So if allah is the best of liars, it shouldn't surprise you that his followers are liars as well.

Yet another reason why I hate muslims is because they are pedophiles. After all, mohammed himself married an underage girl. I will add a picture of a mass marriage getting ready to happen in Gaza to prove my point.UDuJBzy.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Catholics?

If you're gonna bring up child molesting by priests ( as if they are the only ones - snicker ), well, I'm all for public crucifixion for anyone who lays hands on a child.

Bacha Bazi: An Afghan Tragedy | Foreign Policy

Plus, these vile creatures actually inject dogs with acid & bury them alive. So whatever they do to human beings does not surprise me in the least.

. After all, mohammed himself married an underage girl.

prisoners of context. Whom are the rulers that measure content with hypothetical values?

To be a good citizen one must obey the law of the land correct? How is the actual law of the land written into a human language?

Kind of funny watching the incrowd define everyone they directed to become out of self control by following their legislated morality in scripture, legal codes in civil and criminal codes of conduct on the social stage of saving humanity ethically serving those that own intellectual property in use of common language where those repeating pay a fee to recite what they believe cradle to grave.

Jim you know Christians abuse children just like Muslims, i say fuck every religion, they are all run by child abusers , POWER and RESPECT is how pedophiles create OPPORTUNITY to abuse .

Well, vote for me. I won't bring up the public crucifixion until I'm sworn in.

Every religion has it's fringe scum bags; but Islam, well, I have a litany of insanity I can prove.

Jim you know Christians abuse children just like Muslims, i say fuck every religion, they are all run by child abusers , POWER and RESPECT is how pedophiles create OPPORTUNITY to abuse .

Respect???? or fear those in control of the power of suggestion. However, those training brains to mind vocabulary aren't on stage, just their puppets manipulated by string theories and spiritual wings of interpretation promising anything is possible but now being Eternity in plain sight..

After all this is reality you are talking about, not the self evident moment where everything is just simultaneously spaced apart all the time, correct?

Crucifixion is unconstitutional. It is the second most cruel and unusual punishment of all.

Impalement is surely the worst.

Imagine what the Christian symbol might look like had the Romans been into impalement.

Instead of "I will cherish the old rugged cross," the congregation would sing, "I will cherish the old pointy stake"

'Magine that!

Crucifixion is unconstitutional. It is the second most cruel and unusual punishment of all.

Imagine what the Christian symbol might look like had the Romans been into impalement.

Instead of "I will cherish the old rugged cross," the congregation would sing, "I will cherish the old pointy stake"

'Magine that!

I was a big burning at the stake fan concerning certain crimes (child molesting being number one ); but I went green; so crucifixion.

'Magine that!

You are a fooled brain that only minds power of suggestion. Get real and out of the reality you imprisoned yourself into willingly because you forgot how to navigate self containment without vocabulary and social justification.

However, I am flexible when it comes down to punishing sub humans.

Example: Whose that guy screeching & thrashing around with the cage full of starved rats on his head?

You guessed it - - - child molester.

Ya really gotta make people take you seriously. Some scum bag sodomizes a child, we shove a fire hydrant up his ass. Like that.

Do I detect a little moral superiority complex? Beware legal justifications as they tend to keep people held hostage in their own beliefs. Same can be said for religions as well as academic interpretations and economic positions obtained by getting everyone to pay to play citizen of societal evolution globally.

Team up everyone as there are no I's in We the people.

I think the best way to kill a pedophile would be to load there stomach and entire digestive tract with liquid ( any kind ) then crazy glue all there orifices ( mouth , genitals ,anus and nose ) then hook them up to an IV DRIP and watch what happens !!! I bet no matter the religion it hurts the same !!!

Have you ever heard of Catholics ?

If they are fags why are they marrying LITTLE girls ? Wouldn't they marry LITTLE boys ? Contradictionmaster should be your new name.

That is a very weak defense of Islam. As bad as the Catholic church is, they do some good. Islam has no redeeming values.

That is a very weak defense of Islam. As bad as the Catholic church is, they do some good. Islam has no redeeming values.

In all honesty all religions can do good if they choose , but usually end up hurting the weak and vulnerable in their rush to do good .

I think the best way to kill a pedophile would be to load there stomach and entire digestive tract with liquid ( any kind ) then crazy glue all there orifices ( mouth , genitals ,anus and nose ) then hook them up to an IV DRIP and watch what happens !!! I bet no matter the religion it hurts the same !!!

I like imploding their social justification in their chosen behavior, reducing a collective mind back into their genetic sole displacements. Since humanity has gotten away with it for some 300 generations, guess it takes just one male to get things back into actual existing and out of directed hypothetical possibilities or be cast out of whatever social justification one found a career defending one form of denial over all others practiced simultaneously here now.

Dare want to understand why nobody gets along on the world stage? look at your own rule of law first, before accusing everyone else of remaining misguided forever.

Have you ever heard of Catholics ?

If they are fags why are they marrying LITTLE girls ? Wouldn't they marry LITTLE boys ? Contradictionmaster should be your new name.

Being an Atheist, I'm not about to defend Catholics. But they are a hell of a lot better than muslims. And just what is it I'm supposed to have heard about Catholics. Also, have you ever looked up pederasty as practiced by the ancient Romans and Greeks? Marrying their boy toys wasn't the objective. I doubt if very many, if any, of them did.

Being an Atheist, I'm not about to defend Catholics. But they are a hell of a lot better than muslims. And just what is it I'm supposed to have heard about Catholics. Also, have you ever looked up pederasty as practiced by the ancient Romans and Greeks? Marrying their boy toys wasn't the objective. I doubt if very many, if any, of them did.

Thats the only thing i will ever agree with you on , as an atheist myself i despise organized religion and think evangelical Christians who don't believe in evolution are dumbest fucks to ever live . As far as your views on race , i grew up in a multicultural society, so your veiws are ridiculous to me . I m not just saying it to be contrary to your theories about race but some the stuff your claiming is just not backed up by science. Some things you say are half true but don't make your overall theory about race correct.

Thats the only thing i will ever agree with you on , as an atheist myself i despise organized religion and think evangelical Christians who don't believe in evolution are dumbest fucks to ever live . As far as your views on race , i grew up in a multicultural society, so your veiws are ridiculous to me . I m not just saying it to be contrary to your theories about race but some the stuff your claiming is just not backed up by science. Some things you say are half true but don't make your overall theory about race correct.

You have probably heard of some humans who have, for instance, helped hatch a baby duckling. As you probably know, it doesn't take long for the duckling to imprint itself on the human. Your growing up in a multicultural society is pretty much the same thing. And every day, those sick ideas are reinforced through the jewish media. Making you a victim of a sort of Stockholm Syndrome. And you DARE tell me about your views? Also, I wrote a couple threads dealing with race. One is, "Is the White species superior?" The other is, "What is a species." The "science" you speak of is probably in reference to one of them. Tell me the untrue half's you think you found. In either of those threads or any other.

I was a big burning at the stake fan concerning certain crimes (child molesting being number one ); but I went green; so crucifixion.

Wait...what? Can you not settle for electric chair.. firing squad? Must we go sadistic to please you? How about death by jackhammer? would that be messy enough?

Example: Whose that guy screeching & thrashing around with the cage full of starved rats on his head?

You guessed it - - - child molester.

Ya really gotta make people take you seriously. Some scum bag sodomizes a child, we shove a fire hydrant up his ass. Like that.

Well.....we put Pedos in prison where to survive at all they enter the mindfuck of solitary. Hopefully..... they actually were guilty.

Pedos in " general population" are targets. Some are borderline. Some are hard core. Some never even did the deed....it will not matter.

God created me in his image,,,, you came from chimps in africa makes sense !!!!

Libs are the dumbest people on earth

Wait...what? Can you not settle for electric chair.. firing squad? Must we go sadistic to please you? How about death by jackhammer? would that be messy enough?

libs should all die in ovens !!

There are too many reasons for one thread. But I have some. For one, muslims are a bunch of fags. In most muslim countries, it isn't unusual to see two muslim men walking down a street as they hold hands. It's hard to get much more gay than that.

The reason why they're so queer is that in most muslim countries, polygamy is practiced. Bit with the ratio between men and women being about 50/50, that would clearly leave some men with no women. And celibacy is unlikely. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome and Greece.

Another reason I hate muslims is that islam is a religion of violence. Mohammed himself is said to have cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Another reason why I hate muslims is because they're liars. For them, lying to an infidel is basically a virtue. For example, in the koran 3:54 it says, "And they (The unbelievers) planned to deceive. and Allah planned to deceive (The unbelievers) and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish." So if allah is the best of liars, it shouldn't surprise you that his followers are liars as well.

You have a Hitler Avatar and you have an issue with violence against others? Seriously???