Is There Anybody At This Forum Who Agrees With Me?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure JimSouth is one. At least he says a lot of things that I agree with. Is there anybody else? If you do, please say so. If anybody out there doesn't agree with my threads, I don't want to hear from you. Because that isn't what this thread is about.

Why the Hitler avi?

Attention whoring?

Why the Hitler avi?

Attention whoring?

Why the Hitler avatar? Because Hitler was RIGHT!!! Don't believe it? Look up my thread, "The cost of not backing Hitler" and give it a whirl.

attention3.jpg

I have my reason for asking the question I did. If you want to call it whoring, that.s up to you.

I don't remember any of your threads so maybe

If you did a search for cultsmasher threads, would all of them show up? If they would, give it a try. Pick a thread that sounds interesting and give it a read. Though they're all good. (And true) Some are just better than others.

Bullshit. But when it comes right down to it, we all came from worms that lived in the ocean. It isn't where you start that matters. It is where you end up.

Hitler is shunned by his own country and his own family. His own nephew took arms against him.

Germany was a defeated country. After WW II, the U.S, Britain and France took many German ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered! Also, after the war, the U.S. did a thing called the Marshall plan. To rebuild Europe. Those who spoke against the Allied version of events would likely miss out on that money. So using both the carrot and stick approach, is it any wonder that Germany would shun Hitler? (Not that all of them do) As to his family, I don't know much about that. I have heard that he may have been having an affair with his niece and that he later had her killed. But being something that came from the propaganda machine of the allied victors, you can pretty much bet that it's a lie. The same goes for his nephew.

Don't waste your time on" CLITFLICKER" i mean "CULTSMASHER " he admits to having a grade nine education, yet claims he is smater than astrophysicist NEIL de GRASSES TYSON .

I admit that he has a higher level of education than me. But I am not talking about discussing physics. I am talking about debating the topics "I" bring up. To that end, there never has been nor ever will be anybody who can refute the things I have to say. Why? Because I am right! So "peetime," what do you think about that.

I think CULTSMASHER what you should do is go back to school, stop watching right wing propaganda videos and realize that some of the older racists cons on this forum are past the point of no return, when it comes to living a full happy life in a rapidly changing LIBERAL AMERICA .

I admit that he has a higher level of education than me. But I am not talking about discussing physics. I am talking about debating the topics "I" bring up. To that end, there never has been nor ever will be anybody who can refute the things I have to say. Why? Because I am right! So "peetime," what do you think about that.

Naw. You just make stuff up.

I think CULTSMASHER what you should do is go back to school, stop watching right wing propaganda videos and realize that some of the older racists cons on this forum are past the point of no return, when it comes to living a full happy life in a rapidly changing LIBERAL AMERICA .

Just because you enjoy being a slave, don't tell me I should too.

Naw. You just make stuff up.

Terll me what I made up. For example, I just posted a new thread called, "Why do I dislike (hate) muslims." You have never showed how I "made stuff up" in any of my other threads. So maybe you would like to give my new one a shot.

I'm pretty sure JimSouth is one. At least he says a lot of things that I agree with. Is there anybody else? If you do, please say so. If anybody out there doesn't agree with my threads, I don't want to hear from you. Because that isn't what this thread is about.

I have gotten so good at reviewing everything I have done in my lifetime to where it can do it in under 3 seconds humanity time. Now by being able to do it with just the time I have been alive, it only takes me a couple of minutes to review history so far relative to genetic progression of the food chain besides the homo sapien species.

Here is how I do it, Figure out the ultimate intellectual game of if you cannot defeat or conquer your opponent, then control how they behave from now on within their common lines of communication in each tongue.

How do you imagine defeating self contained to the moment here?

Terll me what I made up. For example, I just posted a new thread called, "Why do I dislike (hate) muslims." You have never showed how I "made stuff up" in any of my other threads. So maybe you would like to give my new one a shot.

No one ever tells you anything or makes a point you don't want to hear. You are a legend in your own mind. But that's all.

Cultmaster is owned by a collective mind, not he owns a brain.

You know who else is owned by a collective mind ? The BORG / we are the BORG / we will assimilate you / we are many / you are few / we will absorb your culture and technology into ours / resistance is fulite / Hey CULTSMASHER how does alien technology fit into your theory of race and evolution?

You know who else is owned by a collective mind ? The BORG / we are the BORG / we will assimilate you / we are many / you are few / we will absorb your culture and technology into ours / resistance is fulite / Hey CULTSMASHER how does alien technology fit into your theory of race and evolution?

Why do you find it necessary to use fictional characters to represent real ancestors alive now? next you'll start this thing about Zombie invasion. Please, go down that rabbit hole Alice.

You are a Nazi and everyone hates you. Hitler ruined Germany and millions of Germans died because Hitler was such a dick.

obama is worse than hitler,,, Obama is the modern day hitler excepts hes a cock sucker too and a fucking muslim and a shit skin

You are a Nazi and everyone hates you. Hitler ruined Germany and millions of Germans died because Hitler was such a dick.

Hitler SAVED Germany. It was the allied armies that ruined it.

DNA don't lie.

Didn't I already crush your DNA cult somewhere else?

No one ever tells you anything or makes a point you don't want to hear. You are a legend in your own mind. But that's all.

Interesting evasion of my challenge.