My introduction

Hi everyone, since I'm new here I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself and share my back story. I apologize for this being rather wordy, but I believe in being thorough.

I once read somewhere that in some instances, a Liberal is a Conservative whos been to jail. I don't know how true that might be for anyone else, but it does seem to fit me rather well. For most of my life I held strongly conservative views on nearly every possible issue whether it be social, economical etc. But as I've gotten older (I'm 38) and a little wiser I've come to change the way I look at the world. One of the biggest influences on my changed perspective is when I was arrested a few years ago for falling behind on my child support payments...I stress "falling behind" as opposed to having never paid a dime at all. That event was compounded by the fact that I was once (many years ago) a police officer (coincidentally the jail I was incarcerated in was only about 40 miles from where I had once been a police officer) and I'm also an Army veteran. My arrest and incarceration was an eye-opener to say the least. For the first time in my life, I began to truly see the flaws in America's justice system. Admittedly, in the back of my mind I knew that there were deep issues within the DOJ but being young and rather impressionable I refused to accept that any major flaws didn't exist. I made myself believe that problems like inequality, bias and racism didn't exist or were at most very isolated and rare. For that, I feel a tremendous sense of guilt. The truth was always right in front of me but I refused to see it. It took some seriously earth-shattering events for me to see the world as it truly is. I see the real damage that's been done to countless people in the name of "Justice".

With that in mind, I look forward to honest and open debate on any topic...though the criminal justice system is an area where I feel that I have a somewhat unique point of view.

Best regards,

Tom

Hi everyone, since I'm new here I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself and share my back story. I apologize for this being rather wordy, but I believe in being thorough.

I once read somewhere that in some instances, a Liberal is a Conservative whos been to jail. I don't know how true that might be for anyone else, but it does seem to fit me rather well. For most of my life I held strongly conservative views on nearly every possible issue whether it be social, economical etc. But as I've gotten older (I'm 38) and a little wiser I've come to change the way I look at the world. One of the biggest influences on my changed perspective is when I was arrested a few years ago for falling behind on my child support payments...I stress "falling behind" as opposed to having never paid a dime at all. That event was compounded by the fact that I was once (many years ago) a police officer (coincidentally the jail I was incarcerated in was only about 40 miles from where I had once been a police officer) and I'm also an Army veteran. My arrest and incarceration was an eye-opener to say the least. For the first time in my life, I began to truly see the flaws in America's justice system. Admittedly, in the back of my mind I knew that there were deep issues within the DOJ but being young and rather impressionable I refused to accept that any major flaws didn't exist. I made myself believe that problems like inequality, bias and racism didn't exist or were at most very isolated and rare. For that, I feel a tremendous sense of guilt. The truth was always right in front of me but I refused to see it. It took some seriously earth-shattering events for me to see the world as it truly is. I see the real damage that's been done to countless people in the name of "Justice".

With that in mind, I look forward to honest and open debate on any topic...though the criminal justice system is an area where I feel that I have a somewhat unique point of view.

Best regards,

Tom

Boo hoo. Fair and equal aren't the same thing and even less parallels of one another. Fair is an intellectual concept, equal displacement is as conceived while spaced apart now. Follow an ideology and doesn't matter which and you will forever be lost casting shadows of doubt about the self evident results of you sitting their in your own skin.

If you don't want to be misguided cradle to grave don't mislead ancestry with anything is possible propositions of trading your sole position of ancestry for a position in social justification pretending real is just a figure of speech, and reality is all anyone's mentality needs to know about cradle to grave.

Best regards,

Tom

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find like minded folks here. And you'll find opposition here that is frankly lacking in anything remotely resembling debating skills.

I've been to jail. Everyone there deserved to be there including me. Fuck'em

Not I. I've lived a clean life, walked away from idiots and never argued with cops.

Glad to have you!

Feel free to abandon all social conventions of polite conversation.

It's a mosh pit, but a really, really, really FUN mosh pit.

LOL.

Shit talk is half the fun.

Best regards,

Tom

I've never really understood throwing someone in jail over child support. Never paying when you can, maybe. But how does it make sense to throw someone in jail for getting behind? How are they supposed to fucking pay it at that point?

Shit talk is half the fun.

I've never really understood throwing someone in jail over child support. Never paying when you can, maybe. But how does it make sense to throw someone in jail for getting behind? How are they supposed to fucking pay it at that point?

Agreed. It makes no sense.

The statement does not make sense.

Are you really a chinaware chatbot?

What was the punctuation mark at the end of the vocabulary? Wasn't a statement. Nice dodge though. By the way, it is my use of syllogism against the corrupted mind of Isabel not using the brain she was conceived with as evident you don't either. <this is a statement.

You may have Stockholm syndrome ( Google it )

Ever think your mind does also? After all, a mind is formed after birth by the total sum choices a person chooses to behave as cradle to grave.

How so you find freedom from the context that defines your social soul? I find serenity in the eternal me as one of a kind in line of genetic continuation passing through the moment here as kinetically spaced apart now all the time.

Now you figure out the kinetic connection to what I replied here to the op of the introduction thread. Don't stay stuck to a single talking point either.

By the way, welcome tmooreky.

I have actually heard lawyers declare that we had the finest justice system in the world. What a joke! If it were that great, we would not have more people in jail,percentagewise than even China or Russia. We are the world champions at locking people up.

A fine justice system would educate the inmates so they could successfully thrive when they were released and never return to crime.

I have been to Dade Country Correctional over 120 times.

I taught classes there. College classes. I had to drive 65 miles roundtrip twice a week to teach classes from 5:00 to 10:30 PM. Our program graduated about 200 inmates. The State of Florida elected some Republican morons to the Legislature who disliked the idea of free college for inmates, because the state was not providing free college for non-inmates. Of course, the point was to enable the inmates to earn a living after they were released and then the state would not have to pay $17,000 a year to keep them locked up with free room and board when they could not find jobs and went back to pushing drugs and robbing convenience stores. So the cancelled the program. The same Legislature also refused to fund a study on recidivism for the college educated inmates.

I have actually heard lawyers declare that we had the finest justice system in the world. What a joke! If it were that great, we would not have more people in jail,percentagewise than even China or Russia. We are the world champions at locking people up.

A fine justice system would educate the inmates so they could successfully thrive when they were released and never return to crime.

I have been to Dade Country Correctional over 120 times.

I taught classes there. College classes. I had to drive 65 miles roundtrip twice a week to teach classes from 5:00 to 10:30 PM. Our program graduated about 200 inmates. The State of Florida elected some Republican morons to the Legislature who disliked the idea of free college for inmates, because the state was not providing free college for non-inmates. Of course, the point was to enable the inmates to earn a living after they were released and then the state would not have to pay $17,000 a year to keep them locked up with free room and board when they could not find jobs and went back to pushing drugs and robbing convenience stores. So the cancelled the program. The same Legislature also refused to fund a study on recidivism for the college educated inmates.

Fractional conversationalist multiplying the fractions of the population against itself and nobody knows where the whole remains in plain sight? What geniuses rule humanity this way? Honest or corrupted mentalities?

Soul Result , no i don't think my mind has Stockholm syndrome, my mind is only a tool in my kinetic reality, and my kinetic reality is the driving force that is more than just a collection of muscle ,tendon , ligaments and assorted varieties of blood cells . Meaning i live in endless stream of energy connected to every thing but nothing can hurt me or affect me .

Soul Result , no i don't think my mind has Stockholm syndrome, my mind is only a tool in my kinetic reality, and my kinetic reality is the driving force that is more than just a collection of muscle ,tendon , ligaments and assorted varieties of blood cells . Meaning i live in endless stream of energy connected to every thing but nothing can hurt me or affect me .

Why would you think your mind has Stockholm's syndrome when programmed to recited, you couldn't as a good citizen obeying written context defining who's who through estimations of how life could work if not self contained to their own skin now?

You have become the perfected social identity. Words matter and genetics doesn't count because instincts from conception are a curse to intellect developed after birth.

you are a chatbot aren't you?

I tell you no and you won't accept it or you do and keep asking the question anyway. Why? Rhetorical why as I have always been treated the way you respond from everyone defending their beliefs real doesn't matter and their hypothetical values count most of all.

Now when everyone is thinking out of a box, draw radial interpretations from the center of each side and each of the 8 corners around every talking point used as debate topics and you get my avatar and the barriers between social justifications.

It is as solid as Issac Newton's apple and Nostradamus's prediction about end of time as humanity defines it comes from "One Male". Boo..

But you try to say gravity isn't real

Where do you pick that up from? Specific gravity keeps everything kinetically connected balanced together now when here. Here is the core of Eternity for the universe sustained by it naturally spaced apart.

the simplicity just implodes all humanity's conflicting possibilities at the same time argued on the global stage historically played out so far by ancestors sticking to their scripted rules of playing caricatures acting like anything is possible and agreeing to disagree now cannot be Eternity eternally here.

go ahead recite or make up something else to try and feel larger than your own genetic displacement. I never could play that game during my occupation of the moment here so I always felt out of place in my own skin socially.

Not anymore.

specific gravity is relative to the density of water on earth at STP

That is what is taught academically setting the standards of measuring life through hypothetical scenarios, and not a complete total sum of everything displaced naturally.

Reality is a theater of the mind, not genetic displacement of sole results of ancestry passing through the present simultaneous containment of everything inverting molecularly here.

Now if you want, I can explain simply how this post fits tmooreky1977 situation about being jailed for falling behind in child support payments. It is directly related to why My sister was metaphorically crucified in national media a decade ago.

Best regards,

Tom

I feel pity for you, Tom.

But thanks for your Army and Police services.

This may be your last nice comment from me.