Brain Damaged Fraud Hitlary Rotten Clinton Wears Earpiece at Forum...

...to keep her Lies straight.

080916earpiece.jpg

Was Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during last night’s presidential forum? That’s the latest question swirling around the Internet after pictures appeared to show Hillary with some kind of flesh-colored device embedded inside her ear.

original.gif

080916earpiece.jpg

Was Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during last night’s presidential forum? That’s the latest question swirling around the Internet after pictures appeared to show Hillary with some kind of flesh-colored device embedded inside her ear.

original.gif

SHE IS A DUMB CUNT

hillary-stupid.jpg

080916earpiece.jpg

original.gif

It may be a brain defibrillator, incase she needs a jump start.

You got nothing but stupid memes.

NEXT!

ILL OWN YOUR ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE IF I WANT TO,YOU ARENT EVEN AT A LEVEL TO HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION,LIKE ALL LIBS..ALL YOU GET/CAN HANDLE ARE PICTURES...ENJOY!

stupidpeo-1286139854-24459.jpg

080916earpiece.jpg

original.gif

I SEE THE TELEPROMPTER ISN'T WORKING OUT FOR YOU, DESPERATE SHILL. HOW DO WE KNOW HE IS LYING? HIS LIPS ARE MOVING.

TRUMP%20TELEPROMPTER_zpsjzcelo9h.jpg

SHITNOANOTHING`S HERO

164091.jpg#stupid%20hillary%20clinton%20

hysterical.gif

NICE SCORE BTW

giphy.gif

THE SHITNOA RESUME OF INTELLIGENCE

Shintoa "Oh, I don't mind it, I could grab one out of a womb, shove it down your throat, and let you choke on it."

123urout to Shintoa "Well if its a gross pic why the hell do you advocate it,are you saying you are gross?"

Shitnao " Dont post pics of babies in here thats Gore"

Shintoa "Abstinence never works"

123urout "Excuse me, Works 100% of the time"

Shintoa "Christians are consistantly wrong"..."Obama is a christian you fool"

Shintoa "God and Jesus have the same problem. Lying"

shintao, on 25 Feb 2016 - 01:45 AM, said:

SEND HER OVER, SHE CAN SUCK MY COCK AND SAVE HER LIFE. OR AT LEAST WE WILL TELL HER MOTHER THAT!!!

Shintoa,Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:18 PM "Stick your wife's pregnant body up there and lets see if it pops bigger than that water melon"

SHITNOA POSTED 23 MARCH 2016-1:13AM:"Get by all your little cute signs and there is nothing left but you sucking your mom's dry cunt. You know I am right, wear it like a badge of honor cock licker."

SHITNOA IS IRRELEVANT.TO STUPID TO KNOW IT...KEEPS ON BABBLING SHIT AND THINKS ANYONE ACTUALLY READS WHAT HE SAYS......FAIL SHITNAO

080916earpiece.jpg

original.gif

Probably got Putin sending her answers.

Hillary is 70. Lots of people of her age wear hearing devices,...

Hitlary Rotten Clinton wears an earpiece because she is a brain damaged Nazi Fraud, who desperately wants to appear intelligent and cognoscente.

...which she is decidedly not.

hillary-nazi.jpg