Goodbye Family Values!!!!

shintao

Family values regarding genetic continuation have been gone for 5,000 years. You only think relative to social engineering. Those(family values) someone made up for everyone else to follow without question.

When the implosion hits, you're crushed.and your ideology just disappears the same way it arrived.

Wait a second, didn't the philippines president recently call Obama's mom a whore? So now you have to do this for a distraction.

Family values regarding genetic continuation have been gone for 5,000 years. You only think relative to social engineering. Those(family values) someone made up for everyone else to follow without question.

When the implosion hits, you're crushed.and your ideology just disappears the same way it arrived.

Newt Gingrich preached Family Values, you will have to go preach to him.

reagan_zpsxxg9rh50.jpg

• 1 month later...

THE REPUBLICANS CLAIM TO BE THE FAMILY VALUES PARTY , WHICH FAMILY VALUE IS IT TO GRAB WOMEN'S PRIVATE PARTS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION ?

And your party doesn't claim to be the family values party?

Is that why you don't mind electing a woman who laughed about getting the rapist of a 12 year old off the hook back when she actually did lawyering?

Is that why you don't mind electing a woman who defended her husband from DOZENS of allegations of sexual assault and rape?

Is that why you don't mind electing a woman who has a decades long habit of lying virtually every time she opens her mouth?

Is that why you don't mind electing a woman who invaded people's privacy to collect blackmail material on them?

And a woman who sold out America for money?

And a woman who has a mouth just as foul as Trump's ... if truth be told?

And besides, tt, Bill wasn't exactly one to ask "permission" to grab a women's privates.

And he didn't just talk about doing it.

HE DID IT.

AND WORSE.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ...

... all under the nose of the woman you want to put back in the White House.

... all under YOUR nose.

Just saying ...

:D

I think at this point the onus is on you and other rape apologist to prove its not true .

Wow! That's some logic you have there, tt.

Tell you what?

There must at least be accusations of rape out there for you to make that claim.

I make the same offer I made to Zaro (before I learned she is a minor).

I'll name a woman accusing Bill Clinton of rape and then you name one who has accused Trump of rape.

And we'll take turns ... back and forth until one of us can't name another name.

And the one who is fails to name a name first leaves the forum.

You game, Mr Bill Clinton apologist?