Trump and Clinton, two horrible candidates.

i cannot support hillary clinton anymore than i can donald trump. bill and hillary are far too conservative for my blood. bill and hillary have hurt the usa and the democratic party.....they are right wing. they will throw the 99% under the bus.

If voting for the lesser of the evils is the most important factor voting Jill Stein fits that demand ..... easily.

MOVE ON should be highlighting jill stein. jill stein should be the first woman president because she is the right woman.

i cannot support hillary clinton anymore than i can donald trump. bill and hillary are far too conservative for my blood. bill and hillary have hurt the usa and the democratic party.....they are right wing. they will throw the 99% under the bus.

If voting for the lesser of the evils is the most important factor voting Jill Stein fits that demand ..... easily.

MOVE ON should be highlighting jill stein. jill stein should be the first woman president because she is the right woman.

Ok, but third parties have no chance. Not saying don't vote Green, just saying I won't be voting this election.

The faults you find with Trump are either imaginary or invented slurs and slander based on hatred.

And any real faults he may have are mole hills compared to Hillary's mountain of lies, corruption, ineptitude and criminality...

...including suspected murder and treason.

No one who thinks clearly and loves America could ever vote for that garbage scow.

The faults you find with Trump are either imaginary or invented slurs and slander based on hatred.

And any real faults he may have are mole hills compared to Hillary's mountain of lies, corruption, ineptitude and criminality...

...including suspected murder and treason.

No one who thinks clearly and loves America could ever vote for that garbage scow.

Trump has an equal number of criminal factors and lies......he's the one that is demonstrating hate.

Trump has an equal number of criminal factors and lies......he's the one that is demonstrating hate.

Cretins like you actually believe that something is true if you just SAY it is.

One way to slap some sense into you is to force you to admit she did not send help to Benghazi and four brave patriots died.

THEN she lied to their families while looking them in the eyes above the fallen's flag draped caskets.

Tell me how many Trump has betrayed and left to die?

Tell us how many times Trump told a bald faced lie to grieving families to avoid taking responsibility for his fuck up.

None?

That's right.

Now tell us how they are both Tit4tat identical all Islamic like.

Trump doesn't hate as much as he is enthusiastically PRO AMERICA AND PRO AMERICAN.

Think of him as a parent of a sick child who is plagued by disease carrying mosquitoes.

Should he be tender and loving with the mosqos?

Or should he do the practical job of ptotecting his child from them as best he can?

Spraying. Swatting. Screens. Draining standing water sources. Protective personal netting. Topically applied bug repellents.

Any and all methods of safeguarding is is okay with him and with his supporters.

Anyone else can go back to the Middle East.

He is not the president of the insects. Or in this case, the aliens.

Therefore he isn't focused on what is best for their welfare.

They pose a health risk to AMERICANS and Trump wants to keep AMERICANS SAFE.

No hatred with Trump.

But no illegal aliens, either.