PHYLLIS SCHALFLY SWATTED / ANOTHER CON GONE !!!

teetime

Great news i was watching TYT and got the wonderful news that an old nasty racist bitch took a PERMANENT dirt nap. PHYLLIS SHLAFLY was so prejudiced against her own gender that she fought against every possible pro women initiative over 6 decade's . The list of her victims is endless, so like minded liberals rejoice with me today . When all of the conservative dinosaurs die the world will be a better place .

Surfing the web and came across two educated idiots poking fun at another mindful stooge from a separate potential difference of opinions about the same subjects and objectives about converting results of specific genetic continuation to choose a career of denying the self evident as they have done collectively.

Creates that majority rule mob mentality within a species where every individual has a separate brain and same instinctive ability to navigate simultaneously spaced apart constantly here.

Yet those governing reality will not tolerate honest answers of physical absolute displacements as kinetically continuing to change details as a total sum of everything universally here, now.

Life like electricity has to have a closed circuit or extinction takes over. by the way, I never heard of this person until the other thread where someone projected her as a leader of conservatism when if anyone was honest could see she was just another global progressive playing devil's advocate cradle to grave.

Great news i was watching TYT and got the wonderful news that an old nasty racist bitch took a PERMANENT dirt nap. PHYLLIS SHLAFLY was so prejudiced against her own gender that she fought against every possible pro women initiative over 6 decade's . The list of her victims is endless, so like minded liberals rejoice with me today . When all of the conservative dinosaurs die the world will be a better place .

Rejoice, Communist n!ggers!... Almost like an Abortion, 'cept you knowns who be da daddy.

Surfing the web and came across two educated idiots poking fun at another mindful stooge from a separate potential difference of opinions about the same subjects and objectives about converting results of specific genetic continuation to choose a career of denying the self evident as they have done collectively.

Creates that majority rule mob mentality within a species where every individual has a separate brain and same instinctive ability to navigate simultaneously spaced apart constantly here.

Yet those governing reality will not tolerate honest answers of physical absolute displacements as kinetically continuing to change details as a total sum of everything universally here, now.

Life like electricity has to have a closed circuit or extinction takes over. by the way, I never heard of this person until the other thread where someone projected her as a leader of conservatism when if anyone was honest could see she was just another global progressive playing devil's advocate cradle to grave.

More gibberish from the unstoppable cradle to grave conservatives caricature consultant.

Oh and Btw my life is an open circuit with a ground falt interpupter.

More gibberish from the unstoppable cradle to grave conservatives caricature consultant.

Oh and Btw my life is an open circuit with a ground falt interpupter.

That's right, get everyone back into that single file channeled thought system of ignoring the self evident. 6 degrees of expanding details fed by 8 corners of contracting results that shows how self containment makes the moment here something humanity cannot honesty describe for everyone to equally understand at the same time staging reality through potential differences of opinions about simultaneously existing here.

Anyone want to understand how absolute power corrupts absolutely in plain sight, just believe now isn't Eternity and your hooked cradle to grave honoring symbolic values forever unless you didn't have children to pass the behavior onto to act out after your dead.

Power of suggestion does train brains to mind hypothetical values for generations lost in the moment hoping Eternal Life came from anywhere but spaced apart here in the moment.

Why would someone in the modern liberal dominated era even bother to push conservative values and agendas ? ISN'T that like living your life in a tiny row boat bailing out the infinite power of the ocean with a tea cup ? Someone needs to come up with a new plan for pathetic conservatives crying for the days of old . Maybe you cons could go back to EUROPE ?

The pathological liar thinks by critiquing someone's backward views makes them a misognist. Lol

Thrump's colon can't stand that Trump is solidly losing with women voters.

I guess calling them pigs and other choice names might have something to do with it. Lol

lol... ^^ this moron getting his ass kicked on a daily basis, makes me a Trump supporter.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.