Jill Stein has warrant out for her arrest!

She was caught the other day engaging in vandalism with the DAPL protesters. Morton Co sheriff issues arrest warrant.

bullshit ....... there was nothing to vandalize.

It's a bogus warrant ...... leave it to conservatives to commit crimes.

Then again HILLARY CLINTON AND DONALD TRUMP SUPPORT THAT NASTY FRACKING FOR LOW QUALITY OIL.

Some folks abroad are pissed off at Hillary for supporting Fracking in their back yards.

The fkbucket sheriff should be arrested, he's on the payroll of corporate energy.

Haha another liar. Police are staying out of it unless there's violence. They want to keep the peace. Ofcourse when a crime is committed they must prosecute because ITS THEYRE JOB!!

The real fuckbuckets are the small group of protesters that are vandals and threatening harm. They are making the peaceful majority look bad.

Then again HILLARY CLINTON AND DONALD TRUMP SUPPORT THAT NASTY FRACKING FOR LOW QUALITY OIL.

Some folks abroad are pissed off at Hillary for supporting Fracking in their back yards.

It's not bullshit they were vandalizing machinery. The warrant is not bogus because they have proof of her doing it. Don't deny it Merrill just roll with it. Fracking works great up here to recover much more oil previously in accessible.

Haha another liar. Police are staying out of it unless there's violence. They want to keep the peace. Ofcourse when a crime is committed they must prosecute because ITS THEYRE JOB!!

The real fuckbuckets are the small group of protesters that are vandals and threatening harm. They are making the peaceful majority look bad.

It's not bullshit they were vandalizing machinery. The warrant is not bogus because they have proof of her doing it. Don't deny it Merrill just roll with it. Fracking works great up here to recover much more oil previously in accessible.

It is destroying the windy plains of North Dakota and leaving behind bankrupted small towns as boom towns do.

What exactly was she vandalizing? Where is the hard evidence? It's the Clinton dirty trick factor...... she will do anything.

The main problems with fracking are not low quality oil. They are earthquakes, nasty fracking chemicals in the water supply, natural gas coming out of your faucets. and your property being worth less as a result.

Earths tectonic plates can be a hundred plus miles thick and at most a well is fracked about 2 miles or less. How can a few thousand pounds of pressure for a frack cause any eathquake that is under billions of tons of pressure caused by the eaths crust colliding. That's like saying I caused a thunderstorm from the steam that came from my cup of coffee. And the only reason for a frack to contaminate water is a whole list of failures of men to do the right thing. If it's done by the guidelines and regulations it will have no impact on drinking water sources

The main problems with fracking are not low quality oil. They are earthquakes, nasty fracking chemicals in the water supply, natural gas coming out of your faucets. and your property being worth less as a result.

It is also low quality oil which could screw with automotive fuel systems.... beware. Toyota warned me for years to say away from ethanol.

It is destroying the windy plains of North Dakota and leaving behind bankrupted small towns as boom towns do.

What exactly was she vandalizing? Where is the hard evidence? It's the Clinton dirty trick factor...... she will do anything.

Do your own research don't trust me. I doubt the sheriffs department would issue a warrant without evidence. Kinda need that before a judge will sign it.

Vandalized construction equipment

"Stein sprayed "I approve this message" on the blade of a bulldozer." Hardly vandalism. Vandalizing a bulldozer will take a powerful explosive.

VOTE JILL STEIN a woman not afraid to stand with the American 99% - Jill Stein has some backbone.

Protesting is patriotic!!!!

YES Jill Stein!!!

But ethanol is natural and cleaner burning!!

Not when it destroys fuel systems .....

Not only that ethanol inflates the cost of corn.

The cleanest burning systems are feet,bicycles,skateboards and electric golf carts.

"Stein sprayed "I approve this message" on the blade of a bulldozer." Hardly vandalism. Vandalizing a bulldozer will take a powerful explosive.

VOTE JILL STEIN a woman not afraid to stand with the American 99% - Jill Stein has some backbone.

YES Jill Stein!!!

If a kid gets caught spray painting graffiti they will get in trouble. If it was your car you would press charges wouldn't you!? Protesting is legal but trespassing and vandalism is not

If a kid gets caught spray painting graffiti they will get in trouble. If it was your car you would press charges wouldn't you!? Protesting is legal but trespassing and vandalism is not

The fracking industry is invading our environment and waging war on our quality of life...... the real crimes.

YES Jill Stein!!!

I was joking about the ethanol lol. It does inflate corn prices and is not economical to produce. We should ditch ethanol. The pipeline will stop millions of gallons of diesel being burned to truck the oil a cross country. Trains are responsible for most spills. So pipeline is safest and greenest form of oil transportation

I was joking about the ethanol lol. It does inflate corn prices and is not economical to produce. We should ditch ethanol. The pipeline will stop millions of gallons of diesel being burned to truck the oil a cross country. Trains are responsible for most spills. So pipeline is safest and greenest form of oil transportation

Nothing green about fracking or the fossil fuel industry. Can we say air pollution,water pollution,acid rain,global warming then climate change?

Yes we should ditch ethanol as well.

Bring on the feet,bicycles,skateboards and electric golf carts.

Lol I said greenest form of transportation. Let face it oil is not going away until a better source of fuel is found. Don't forget electric golf carts need coal to charge. I would fit my house with solar and wind power in a second if it was even close to being affordable but everyone want there piece of the pie so oil is king because it's cheaper

And let's not forget one massive volcano can do more global damage than humanity ever could. highly unlikely our 80 years of industrialization is causing global warming. I think the sun cycles is the culprit . Boom

Earths tectonic plates can be a hundred plus miles thick and at most a well is fracked about 2 miles or less. How can a few thousand pounds of pressure for a frack cause any eathquake that is under billions of tons of pressure caused by the eaths crust colliding. That's like saying I caused a thunderstorm from the steam that came from my cup of coffee. And the only reason for a frack to contaminate water is a whole list of failures of men to do the right thing. If it's done by the guidelines and regulations it will have no impact on drinking water sources

I don't think what you say is accurate. Look what has happened in Oklahoma. They NEVER had earthquakes, then they started fracking and npow they have earthquakes, methane coming out of their faucets, fracking chemicals and oil in their drinking water.

The only theory related to the oil industry is that injecting production water into disposal wells may be lubricating old fault lines. Which might not be a bad thing but they are studying if it is in deed affecting these faults. But it not a result of fracking. Fracking does not take place on the faults. It simply won't work to frack a well near a large crevasse you would never be able to achieve the hydraulic pressure need to frack the zone it's in.

We could never create the pressures needed to force an earthquake to happen but using these crevasses to dispose of production water may inadvertently be lubricating the fault.( in theory).

No, poor, frantic little whore, it isn't bullshit. Perhaps you don't know how to read?

How is it "bogus"?

I don't blame you for sobbingly trying to ignore that lunatic Jill Stein being caught ON CAMERA committing vandalism and having an ARREST WARRANT out for her. The last thing any one of us here expect from you is integrity.

Some people think that getting caught committing vandalism and having a warrant out for their arrest is a BAD THING for a candidate.

What exactly was she vandalizing? Where is the hard evidence?

Oh, for fuck's sake, you deranged whore - it was CAUGHT ON CAMERA.

"Stein sprayed "I approve this message" on the blade of a bulldozer." Hardly vandalism.

Of course it's vandalism, desperate whore.