i laugh at hillary when she coughs in a fit !! shes very ill

JTZilla

damn shes a ugly whore,, i hope she hacks out a lung,,, shes stupid

hillarycough112.jpg

giphy.gif

FILTHY DEMONCRATS ALWAYS HAVE TO HIDE SOMETHING...THE LEMMINGS THAT SUPPORT LIBERALS ARE ALL PUSHOVER MORONS,THEY WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THE DEMONCRAT ELITE TELLS THEM.

Since I have a wife with a somewhat uncommon condition (at least that is what we are told) which has no cure that causes her to cough almost constantly I do not laugh. I do find it concerning as...based exclusively on the videos of Hitlery's coughing attacks...they are much longer and appear to be more intense than my wife's. Since Hitlery has never had an extended hospital stay for the illness that typically causes my wife's condition I would be shocked if it was the same diagnosis.

Clearly there is a health issue. While I have, for decades, said the releasing of tax returns by a POTUS candidate mean nothing to me I do think we should know if a POTUS candidate has a health issue. That doesn't mean they should by "disqualified" from the office, but the public should be allowed to make an informed decision.