Mother Teresa A Fraud

In spite of the fact that Mother Teresa was a brutal bitch and a fraud the Pope canonized as a saint her anyway.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2003/10/mommie_dearest.html

The Catholic church is a scam like every other organized religion. The pope should be condemned. Catholic should leave the church.

She was a decent woman. The irony is, even though she was a Christian, she ministered to Hindu & Muslim. Know any Hindu or Muslim groups who minister to Christians in need?

Quran Teacher Advises Faithful to Shun Non-Muslims…

Before Mother Teresa, people simply died in the streets. She made a dramatic difference in the human condition.

TheHound is a toadie.

Mother Teresa advocated all her life against birth control --- In Calcutta, of all places.

I don't think I would say she was a total fraud, but her fame was not entirely justified.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/krithika-varagur/mother-teresa-was-no-saint_b_9470988.html

And no, Jimbo, badmouthing idiot Muslims does not make Mother Teresa more saintly.

The idea that decency and compassion are the goals in some sort of competition between different religions is just stupid. People almost always choose their religion based on whatever their parents demanded of them. All people should be compassionate and decent to one another, whether they have some religion of none at all.

What Muslim organization ministered to needy Christians?

The Society of St. Vincent de Paul ( a single Christian group ) provides more care to the needy than all other non Christian groups combined.

And the religion of the person in need, never enters into it. Same as Mother Teresa.

the way those wonderful republiKan southern Christians think...

""She was a decent woman. The irony is, even though she was a Christian, she ministered to Hindu & Muslim. Know any Hindu or Muslim groups who minister to Christians in need?""

Come on, she was notorious for FORCED CONVERSIONS.

Better than being decapitated or not converting to Islam; and it's the norm for Christians who minister to try to convert people to Christianity. It probably did help by her treating the diseased & preventing starvation.

Not a nickel did she or the Catholic Church spend on pain medication for those in agony. That money went straight to the Vatican. And they preached the 'sin' on condom use, even in countries devastated by AIDS.

Fuck Them.

"When you suffer you are nearer to Jesus. Pain is Jesus kissing you."

"Tell him to stop."

- Mother Teresa talking to a disease-ridden man dying in pain.

How fucking crazy do you have to be to think like that?

the way those wonderful republiKan southern Christians think...

""She was a decent woman. The irony is, even though she was a Christian, she ministered to Hindu & Muslim. Know any Hindu or Muslim groups who minister to Christians in need?""

Tell you what, you just put me in my place. What Muslim organization ministered to needy Christians?

She was a decent woman. The irony is, even though she was a Christian, she ministered to Hindu & Muslim. Know any Hindu or Muslim groups who minister to Christians in need?

Quran Teacher Advises Faithful to Shun Non-Muslims…

Before Mother Teresa, people simply died in the streets. She made a dramatic difference in the human condition.

TheHound is a toadie.

Blow the cum out of your ass and do some research. The old cunt was a fraud and the Pope knows it. You on the other hand need to smoke more and die soon.

Hitchens-Mother-Teresa.jpg

http://godishate.blogspot.com/2015/11/mother-teresa-was-fraud.html

The fanatic, fraudulent Mother Teresa. - Slate

Mother Teresa Was No Saint - Huffington Post

"India has no reason to be grateful to Mother Teresa" by Sanal ...

Sadistic Religious Fanatic: Mother Teresa Was No Saint - Patheos

10 Misconceptions about Mother Teresa; She was no Saint

Tell you what, you just put me in my place. What Muslim organization ministered to needy Christians?

This thread is not about Muslims but since you are a lying sack of shit you brought up Islam as your CON pig way of derailing a thread.

Mother Teresa was a brutal old whore and she did not even believe in God.

Penn and Teller expose the fraud slut.

Not a nickel did she or the Catholic Church spend on pain medication for those in agony. That money went straight to the Vatican. And they preached the 'sin' on condom use, even in countries devastated by AIDS.

Fuck Them.

"When you suffer you are nearer to Jesus. Pain is Jesus kissing you."

"Tell him to stop."

- Mother Teresa talking to a disease-ridden man dying in pain.

How fucking crazy do you have to be to think like that?

If I were President I would order and airstrike on the Vatican.

Mother Teresa Knew God and Jesus Were Bullshit.

In a rare interview in 1986, Mother Teresa told CBS News she had a calling, based on unquestioned faith.

"They are all children of God, loved and created by the same heart of God," she said.

But now, it has emerged that Mother Teresa was so doubtful of her own faith that she feared being a hypocrite, reports CBS News correspondent Mark Phillips.

In a new book that compiles letters she wrote to friends, superiors and confessors, her doubts are obvious.

Shortly after beginning work in Calcutta's slums, the spirit left Mother Teresa.

"Where is my faith?" she wrote. "Even deep down… there is nothing but emptiness and darkness... If there be God — please forgive me."

Eight years later, she was still looking to reclaim her lost faith.

"Such deep longing for God… Repulsed, empty, no faith, no love, no zeal," she said.

As her fame increased, her faith refused to return. Her smile, she said, was a mask.

"What do I labor for?" she asked in one letter. "If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true."

My father made me go to Christian Doctrine until i was confirmed. NUNS. I haven't been to mass in 30 years. I am a sinner!!! When they stopped saying the Mass. in Latin i was disappointed. I had two years of Latin in school. They took out the old elaborate altar with great statues and made it into a long table. That one infuriated me. The Catholic Church has been corrupt at different times in it's history. The canonization of Mother Teresa is a good thing IMO. Hitchens was a great writer. A cynic would agree with him. I will go with hope and Mother Teresa.

Mother Teresa Knew God and Jesus Were Bullshit.

In a rare interview in 1986, Mother Teresa told CBS News she had a calling, based on unquestioned faith.

"They are all children of God, loved and created by the same heart of God," she said.

But now, it has emerged that Mother Teresa was so doubtful of her own faith that she feared being a hypocrite, reports CBS News correspondent Mark Phillips.

In a new book that compiles letters she wrote to friends, superiors and confessors, her doubts are obvious.

Shortly after beginning work in Calcutta's slums, the spirit left Mother Teresa.

"Where is my faith?" she wrote. "Even deep down… there is nothing but emptiness and darkness... If there be God — please forgive me."

Eight years later, she was still looking to reclaim her lost faith.

"Such deep longing for God… Repulsed, empty, no faith, no love, no zeal," she said.

As her fame increased, her faith refused to return. Her smile, she said, was a mask.

"What do I labor for?" she asked in one letter. "If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true."

If I were President I would order and airstrike on the Vatican.

Mecca and the holy sights in Jerusalem shortly after. The Mormons need a wuppin' too. The world would be better off without these insane religions.

Mother Teresa advocated all her life against birth control --- In Calcutta, of all places.

I don't think I would say she was a total fraud, but her fame was not entirely justified.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/krithika-varagur/mother-teresa-was-no-saint_b_9470988.html

And no, Jimbo, badmouthing idiot Muslims does not make Mother Teresa more saintly.

The idea that decency and compassion are the goals in some sort of competition between different religions is just stupid. People almost always choose their religion based on whatever their parents demanded of them. All people should be compassionate and decent to one another, whether they have some religion of none at all.

mother teresa is a saint ,, she was wholesome and never did any faggotry stuff or killed any babies

Mother Teresa is better than any lib that ever lived

Libs are filthy and unclean !

Better than being decapitated or not converting to Islam; and it's the norm for Christians who minister to try to convert people to Christianity. It probably did help by her treating the diseased & preventing starvation.

Muslims do not decapitate poor people in Calcutta.Calcutta is mostly Hindu. Muslims do not try to convert Hindus, as the really poor are mostly untouchables,and Muslims do not want to associate with them.

Did Jesus require people to convert before they got their loaf and fish?

In spite of the fact that Mother Teresa was a brutal bitch and a fraud the Pope canonized as a saint her anyway.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2003/10/mommie_dearest.html

The Catholic church is a scam like every other organized religion. The pope should be condemned. Catholic should leave the church.

So was Albert Einstein. He was a theoretical physicist calculating what could be possible if everything wasn't self contained to the moment here. he helped created excuses to expand reasons to deny the self evident via the subjective science objectivity making theories as possible as theologies as both project eternity any where but now..