Thanks Pogorocks...Z09, Have somebody explain this to you

Clinton never said that "there WERE WMDS in Iraq", you scuzzbag liar, he said that there "unaccounted for" biological and chemical weapons there on the "day he left office". "UNACCOUNTED FOR"!!! does not mean that they were there, just that their destruction was not confirmed at that time. Two years later, Saddam had the UN Weapons Inspectors in there confirming that the weapons had, in fact, been destroyed, when the Bush Administration demanded that the Inspectors be withdrawn so they could attack Iraq. The Inspectors said that there was no evidence of WMDS. A thorough evaluation by the American Occupation Forces determined that Saddam had no WMDs. The invasion was unjustified and constituted an 'Illegal War of Agression' under International Law.

It must have been another Bill Clinton...

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

The head of the CIA...."It's a slam dunk"...

Why didn't Pelosi starts impeachment proceedings?

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
-- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

Moot Points

What did the IN Inspectors say and WHEN?????????????

your AWOL Oil Puppet and "snake" attacked anyways..as you waved your little flags and told everyone they were "UnAmerican" & to "Move To France" (France was right)

you Lose again

make that UN

Moot Points

What did the IN Inspectors say and WHEN?????????????

your AWOL Oil Puppet and "snake" attacked anyways..as you waved your little flags and told everyone they were "UnAmerican" & to "Move To France" (France was right)

you Lose again

make that UN

So Bush listened to the head of the CIA and President Clinton and you're pissed?

Why is it the both Clinton's said they had WMDS and you're in denial?

Clinton never said that "there WERE WMDS in Iraq", you scuzzbag liar, he said that there "unaccounted for" biological and chemical weapons there on the "day he left office". "UNACCOUNTED FOR"!!! does not mean that they were there, just that their destruction was not confirmed at that time. Two years later, Saddam had the UN Weapons Inspectors in there confirming that the weapons had, in fact, been destroyed, when the Bush Administration demanded that the Inspectors be withdrawn so they could attack Iraq. The Inspectors said that there was no evidence of WMDS. A thorough evaluation by the American Occupation Forces determined that Saddam had no WMDs. The invasion was unjustified and constituted an 'Illegal War of Agression' under International Law.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

So Bush listened to the head of the CIA and President Clinton and you're pissed?

Well, he IS a liberal, and therefore not too bright. Cut him a little slack.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Well, he IS a liberal, and therefore not too bright. Cut him a little slack.

Can you imagine if we were attacked by WMDS and it came out that Bush ignored Clinton and the head of the CIA?

All this after he was blamed for not doing enough to stop 911...

These people are a joke................

1 more time...

WHAT DID THE UN INSPECTORS SAY IN 2003-2004??????????????????????????????

and bush/cheney Invaded anyways...The BIGGEST Mistake America EVER made

Bush followed the head of the CIA as well as other sources...

Why not?

So he should have ignored Clinton right?

Hey moron, how could the inspectors know what was in Iraq, when Hussein denied them the ability to inspect?

You're not too bright, are you?

He broke 17 resolutions but the Bush haters were fine with that....

Like I said...

Can you imagine in a post 911 world if Bush would have ignored Clinton about WMDS?

GolfBOY....get an Education, staying Illiterate is no way to go through life

ps,,,Hillary was using cheney the "snakes" BOGUS Intell unknowingly in 2002

Get with the FACTS

Hillary was using Cheney's bogus intell?

Who was Bill using?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

Hey Benson..

Here's a good one..

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

Hillary was using Cheney's bogus intell?

Who was Bill using?

Hey Benson..

Here's a good one..

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

People can say whatever they want, starting a war over it is another matter entirely..........

People can say whatever they want, starting a war over it is another matter entirely..........

I agree with that actually..

I was hoping there wasn't a war..

However, calling Bush a liar when the Clinton's were saying the same things was just wrong...

"calling Bush a liar when the Clinton's were saying the same things was just wrong..."

2003 UN INSPECTORS....NO WMD

BUSH/CHENEY INVADE ANYWAYS

And the head of the CIA said they had WMDs.....

And Bush took their advice as well as Clinton's

When in the game of politics leaders never use their own words. They recite what people around them want to hear by repeating what they asked is possible. All the middle person has to do is deny the self evident and make sure nobody discusses it in public without serious consequences of going against mob mentality.

It is how a beta mentality governs an alpha instinct within their own species intellectually. some think it is pure genius, instincts see it as pure evil against self contained by the moment here.

so benson13 and pogo, playing the role of central authority while the outside looking in positions lording over z09 stuck between a hammer and anvil or your social engineering caricatures of humanity behind peoples' eyes and between their ears contextually and artistically?

I agree with that actually..

I was hoping there wasn't a war..

However, calling Bush a liar when the Clinton's were saying the same things was just wrong...

The difference is.....Clinton said what he said in an unofficial capacity, however Bush used these"mis-truths" as POTUS to start a war......Clinton not so much.....

In fact Clinton never said "“There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction’’

The difference is.....Clinton said what he said in an unofficial capacity, however Bush used these"mis-truths" as POTUS to start a war......Clinton not so much.....

In fact Clinton never said "“There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction’’

What exactly do these comments mean Cadman?

State of the Union....

...'developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons..'

Sounds kinda convincing to me..

And to his wife too

Z09....Need me to draw you a Picture?????

no wonder you're a republiKan....geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah ...Draw me a picture..

Explain how Bill Clinton says numerous times that Iraq is a threat and has WMDS...

But Bush says the same thing and it's a lie..

Yeah ...

Explain that

And here's Obama's Secretary of State Benson..

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

So my Senator was lying too?

How's this classic from Harry Reid....

We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

-- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

What exactly do these comments mean Cadman?

State of the Union....

...'developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons..'

Sounds kinda convincing to me..

And to his wife too

I see statements about stopping the development of WMDs, but I really don't see where he said “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction’’

So show me where Bill Clinton said “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction’’

And if you can't find Bill Clinton saying that show us who actually said that and what official capacity they had .....proceed

I see statements about stopping the development of WMDs, but I really don't see where he said “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction’’

So show me where Bill Clinton said “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction’’

And if you can't find Bill Clinton saying that show us who actually said that and what official capacity they had .....proceed

It does appear, over the past 5 or so years, chemical weapons have surfaced in the Middle East, and apparently been used. If so, I wonder where they came from?

I doubt the bad guys were whipping them up in some clandestine bathtub.

"calling Bush a liar when the Clinton's were saying the same things was just wrong..."

2003 UN INSPECTORS....NO WMD

BUSH/CHENEY INVADE ANYWAYS

Lets revisit the scenario? UN inspectors were blocked until no evidence could be measured. Kind of like e-mails gone between getting ready to ask for them and time to present them. Fast and furious gun trading south of the border and middle east.