2016 "Sorry Everybody" demonstration if Trump wins

The next morning after the 2004 re-election of G.W. Bush, mostly young America voters who were disappointed by the election outcome, began appearing online at a particular website with signs stating their apologies to the rest of the World for re-electing Pres. Bush.

?(See the signs and a fuller description of that phenomenon, below)

Sorry EveryBody

atmoh 3,581 views

SUBSCRIBE78

Uploaded on Jan 11, 2006

The Song where américans apologies for th eBush election.

Sorry Everybody

Sorry Everybody was a website created after the 2004 United States presidential election, which invited U.S. citizens to apologize to the world in advance for the actions of George W. Bush in the next four years. Its most prominent feature was the gallery, which contains images submitted by visitors holding various apology notes. The website became massively popular in the aftermath of the presidential elections, leading some Bush supporters to create spinoffs to express they were not sorry.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorry_Everybody

Well, in preparation for the angst certainly to be felt by millions of young dumb voters after the 2016 election of Donald J. Trump, this time the World is going to demand a greater sign of contrition from our young dumb uns than mere signs.

The World wants your message of this election to be actual suicide if it is to be thought a sincere expression of remorse.

To help our fellow Americans we need to help them figure out how these non Trump voters should kill themselves to show not only their degree of sorry-ness to the World, but their creativity, as well?

Think of some creative ways for non Trump voters to kill themselves after he is elected.

The next morning after the 2004 re-election of G.W. Bush, mostly young America voters who were disappointed by the election outcome, began appearing online at a particular website with signs stating their apologies to the rest of the World for re-electing Pres. Bush.

(See the signs and a fuller description of that phenomenon, below)

Sorry EveryBody

atmoh 3,581 views

SUBSCRIBE78

Uploaded on Jan 11, 2006

Well, in preparation for the angst certainly to be felt by millions of young dumb voters after the 2016 election of Donald J. Trump, this time the World is going to demand a greater sign of contrition from our young dumb uns than mere signs.

The World wants your message of this election to be actual suicide if it is to be thought a sincere expression of remorse.

To help our fellow Americans we need to help them figure out how these non Trump voters should kill themselves to show not only their degree of sorry-ness to the World, but their creativity, as well?

Think of some creative ways for non Trump voters to kill themselves after he is elected.

If that were to happen, all it would take at that point is for Donnie Doom to sign the first piece of far right legislation from the House Republican clowns, and it would be a wake up call by the Bernie bot revolutionaries to not only show up for the 2018 midterms, which they never do, but larger turn outs in state and local elections, and whoever the Democrat Populist is in 2020 wins by the largest landslide in the history of the country.

After the first decision from the new Supreme Court of which Donnie Doom will have nominated the far right nut job dujour, it gets even worse for Republicans every election after that. The new majority of Millennial voters aren't going to put up with incrementalism like their Boomer parents. They are going to want change. They are going to want it right now. And they are going to want it in very big chunks all at once. It will be a pushback against their Boomer parents, that the parents won't be ready for.

And they will have the voters to make it happen.

And there won't be another Hillary Clinton in the way to stop it from happening.

(See the signs and a fuller description of that phenomenon, below)

Sorry EveryBody

atmoh 3,581 views

SUBSCRIBE78

Uploaded on Jan 11, 2006

So, Geodirtbaggio, are you promising to off yourself in some spectacular way when the T'Rumpster loses big time and takes the whole Republican ticket down with him? Everybody is rooting for you to carry out that promise!

So, Geodirtbaggio, are you promising to off yourself in some spectacular way when the T'Rumpster loses big time and takes the whole Republican ticket down with him? Everybody is rooting for you to carry out that promise!

No, I'm hoping the idiocy of Hillary's voters will be highlighted.

Thanks for your participation.

what does a Republican retired general think of tRUMP?

should we listen to our generals or not?

Gen. Dempsey GREATLY...EPICALLY devalued the stock of military General's endorsements ESPECIALLY when they are commanded by a Clinton.

Dempsey told Sen. Lindsey Graham that there wasn't enough time for a help team to reach Benghazi.

The battle lasted 13 hours.

U.S. Naval Air Station, Sigonella (Italy) is 400 miles from Benghazi. (Thanks to k/j!)

Dempsey lied to serve Hillary's tale designed to cover her inaction that night.

Now, tell me which General IS NOT in her pocket.

Tell me which General can be trusted.

Mental Midgets will vote for Trump.

He won't make anything great. Except perhaps an economic collapse.

Let's see how you fuck this up. ??

YOU THE READER will prove Trump is the better choice for POTUS!!!

Imagine Trump being the Secretary of State.

Then imagine Trump being Secretary of State and not having any accomplishments to speak of in three years on the job.

You can't!

YOU proved my point!

Hillary saw her job was to enrich the Clinton Foundation and that requires keeping a low profile lest anyone take notice of her corruption.

And none of you can list three of her accomplishments while at the post, can you?

Point proved.

Trump AT LEAST would have made great deals for America.

It's what he does!

Hillary lied and stole from us and let our men died because she was incompetent or caught in a corruption bind between serving BHO or serving her country.

She chose the devil.

Because it's what she does.

You can't imagine Trump doing this.

Case closed.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/197451-you-the-reader-will-prove-trump-is-the-better-choice-for-potus/&do=findComment&comment=1059589322

No, I'm hoping the idiocy of Hillary's voters will be highlighted. Thanks for your participation.

Ah, c'mon, geodirtbaggio, if you think Clinton voters (most of the population) should kill themselves "if" she loses, then it is only fair that you kill yourself when (quite definitely) the T'Rumpster loses.

And BTW, your moronic posts only ever manage to highlight your own total idiocy and moral degradation, dirtbag.

Ah, c'mon, geodirtbaggio, if you think Clinton voters (most of the population) should kill themselves "if" she loses, then it is only fair that you kill yourself when (quite definitely) the T'Rumpster loses.

And BTW, your moronic posts only ever manage to highlight your own total idiocy and moral degradation, dirtbag.

In the Muslim mindset everything is tit4tat.

Number one must be as bad as Number two. Number two must be as bad as Number one.

In America the reality is that one can be slightly flawed while twocan be so bad as to be deadly.

So, is the case here.

Trump isn't perfect.

But he is SO MUCH better (more and better accomplishments, fewer and less significant problems or scandals and zero lies to the American taxpayers to save his ass or line his own pockets, no body count and ZERO LEAVING AMERICAN HEROES TO DIE) than Hillary that if Hillary wins I will know I tried my best and worked for the side of RIGHT.

HILLARY VOTERS WILL DISCOVER THEMSELVES TO BE SO REMORSEFUL THAT THEIR EVIL CUNT QUEEN LOST THAT THEY SHOULD SHOW THE WORLD HOW SORRY THEY ARE.

The song is from the film and tv show, M.A.S.H.

THE TITLE:

"Suicide is painless."

In the Rightwingnut mindset everything is moronically simplistic and 'black&white' with no grey areas or nuances whatsoever.

Trump isn't perfect. In fact he is unabashedly racist, mysogenistic, xenophobic and bigoted....not to mention a corrupt liar and criminal con-man....and don't forget ignorant, opinionated, misinformed, retarded, a fascist, and a major loser.......but that is why we rightwingnuts love him so much. Finally, one of our own might be President.

But, of course, he is SO MUCH WORSE (no accomplishments other than inheriting money, significant problems and scandals, and all lies to the American public all the time, ZERO INTELLIGENCE) than Hillary that when Hillary wins I will know that I tried my best to ignore reality and worked for the side of RIGHTWINGNUTTERY.

HILLARY VOTERS WILL DISCOVER THEMSELVES TO BE SO OVERJOYED THAT SOMEONE QUALIFIED AND INTELLIGENT WON THAT THEY SHOULD SHOW THE WORLD HOW HAPPY THEY ARE.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Of course, if mine Führer, Hair T'Rump, loses, I will be finding out personally if "Suicide is painless."

We'll hold you to that promise, geodirtbaggio.

We'll hold you to that promise, geodirtbaggio.

I don't mind some infantile creativity from you. That's all you are capable of.

But I am reporting your post to the mods because someone in the future might actually believe I wrote that abortion.

Especially if they don't bother to search for my original post from which junior played his little finger painting equivalent.

Please delete your post which has nothing in it identifying it as a parody.

Mods: Please enforce any rules there might be on this sort of thing.

I don't mind some infantile creativity from you. That's all you are capable of. But I am reporting your post to the mods because someone in the future might actually believe I wrote that abortion.

Especially if they don't bother to search for my original post from which junior played his little finger painting equivalent. Please delete your post which has nothing in it identifying it as a parody. Mods: Please enforce any rules there might be on this sort of thing.

LOLOLOL......and another rightwingnut pops up who is too stupid to understand what "no holds barred" means.

Your posts NEED a little editing to even get close to corresponding to reality, geodirtbaggio, you poor delusional nutjob.