Trump Probably Has Serious Health Issues

Goofy you turd burglar, you were all butt hurt because countries with single payer were not treating fat asses like you and smokers. Please eat more bacon and smoke more so that you will die ASAP.

You're a stunningly ignorant piece of shit. Imagine wanting to copy a system that denies coverage to it's most needy citizens.

Goofy you turd burglar, you were all butt hurt because countries with single payer were not treating fat asses like you and smokers. Please eat more bacon and smoke more so that you will die ASAP.

donald-trump-2015-liar-of-the-year_zpssj

What's the next step after eliminating the overweight and those that smoke from receiving healthcare, the old folks?

Most redneck conflag loving racists love meth, and speedy pills. Trumps just another one...

There's a bunch of em here in AZ, they think whites are superior race, brown and black folk, and Muslims are subhuman to them...

My local law enforcement buddies are repulsed by them. Arrest them all the time, straight to jail for the inbred slime.

The racist/rednecks days are coming to an end. Last gasps of air for dying dinosaurs...

Most redneck conflag loving racists love meth, and speedy pills. Trumps just another one...

There's a bunch of em here in AZ, they think whites are superior race, brown and black folk, and Muslims are subhuman to them...

My local law enforcement buddies are repulsed by them. Arrest them all the time, straight to jail for the inbred slime.

The racist/rednecks days are coming to an end. Last gasps of air for dying dinosaurs...

I've seen all colors of trash, how is it that Arizona is immune to that?

You're a stunningly ignorant piece of shit. Imagine wanting to copy a system that denies coverage to it's most needy citizens.

You are a typical welfare red state con. Smoking and being a fat assed pig like you is a choice. The right to health care comes with responsibilities but since you are a welfare case and a weak willed glutton you want to continue to smoke and eat like a pig while making others pay for your irresponsible behavior. What a pathetic welfare freeloader parasite you are. You love Obamacare because it allows fat pieces of shit like you to get medical treatment and shift the burden to responsible people like the ones who live in the Blue states.

Anyone who is a fat ass and a smoker is not needy. What a slacker and loser parasite you are. Die soon!

You are a typical welfare red state con. Smoking and being a fat assed pig like you is a choice. The right to health care comes with responsibilities but since you are a welfare case and a weak willed glutton you want to continue to smoke and eat like a pig while making others pay for your irresponsible behavior. What a pathetic welfare freeloader parasite you are. You love Obamacare because it allows fat pieces of shit like you to get medical treatment and shift the burden to responsible people like the ones who live in the Blue states.

Anyone who is a fat ass and a smoker is not needy. What a slacker and loser parasite you are. Die soon!

And all this time the Liberals were saying healthcare was a right for everyone.

In the video you will see what a real presidential medical report looks like. CONS, cocksuckers that they are won't watch this because it's factual. CONS should all smoke more and drive on bald tires.

Trump's MD is a jerk off.

I would say that was the most unprofessional exam I have ever heard of. I am sure the janitor of Trumps tower has a better medical exam for his position than Trump does.