Absolute Proof Trump Will Win

Read it and weep libs. ITS OVER!!!

CafePress: Anti-Hillary Merchandise Outselling Anti-Trump Gear by over 814 Percent

VA-rally-9-girls-in-hillary-for-prison-s

While some polls after the Republican and Democratic conventions show Donald Trump tied with Hillary Clinton, internet retailer CafePress claims it can accurately track the electorate’s mood with its large consumer base — and customers appear to be decidedly anti-Hillary.

Anti-Hillary merchandise outsells anti-Trump merchandise by a staggering 814.88 percent, according to the Louisville Business First. (Both the site and CafePress are based in Louisville, Kentucky.) Anti-Hillary gear also outsells pro-Trump products. Given that Trump supporters are chased, beaten, and intimidated for showing their support in public, the pro-Trump sentiment could be suppressed.

Sales in 2016 are 50 percent higher than they were in 2012.

“That’s the energized vote bank that’s going to show up on Election Day. That’s the most passionate part of the population,” said CEO Fred Durham. “They’re all going to the polls. You buy stuff, you’re actually going to vote.” Most of the products sold are also designed by users.

Trump is gaining ground in critical swing states and is neck-and-neck with her in some national polls.

I bet tRUMP bought all the anti Hillary shirts to sell on his site for a jacked up price

he has bragged about all the hats he sees across the nation

and he loves it because he has bought thousands and thousands of hats

then brags about all that have been sold :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

probably the same thing going on here

and this was just till may

tumblr_o9jt259HCi1uds5n4o1_1280.jpg

just look at all them hats that sold :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The truth is that a baseball hat makes one look 20 IQ points dumber the moment one puts it on his head.

It also makes women look dumb, but when wears a baseball hat it reveals to the world that this is a Bad Hair Day.

Really stupid women venture out with their hair in tubes and a scarf over them.

I live in an ultra blue state. There was Obama signage all over the place during the last two elections. I haven't seen one Clinton sign or bumper sticker or anything around here. All I see is Trump stuff.

Hillary is in serious trouble and you libs fucking know it. Trump will win.

No, he has no chance.

I have seen four Hillary stickers, eight Obama/Biden stickers and one Trump sticker in Miami to date.

I will vote for Hillary, but with all the hate in this campaign I see no reason to get my car keyed by some imbecilic Trumpster. and would not put a sticket on my car even if I had one, which I don't.

you might not see Hillary signs because the tRUMP people are taking them down, or the people in your area are afraid of the nutjobs and are avoiding putting signs up

no matter, you cant scare a person in the voting booth

tRUMPS gonna win ?

thanks, you are always good for a laugh

No, he has no chance.

I have seen four Hillary stickers, eight Obama/Biden stickers and one Trump sticker in Miami to date.

I will vote for Hillary, but with all the hate in this campaign I see no reason to get my car keyed by some imbecilic Trumpster. and would not put a sticket on my car even if I had one, which I don't.

Gimme a break. 100% of the violence has been coming from you Democrats.

The truth is that a baseball hat makes one look 20 IQ points dumber the moment one puts it on his head.

It also makes women look dumb, but when wears a baseball hat it reveals to the world that this is a Bad Hair Day.

Really stupid women venture out with their hair in tubes and a scarf over them.

hillary-clinton-sports-baseball-hats.jpg

Hillary%20Clinton%20Muslim%20Hijab%20Fas