"Brilliant" lifetime politician didn't know about C

Z09

She lived in the governor's mansion in Little Rock...

She was the first lady and lived in the White House...

She was a US Senator...

She was a Secretary of State...

But had no idea what "C" meant on documents?

That's like being Richard Petty having no idea what the sign "STOP" meant when he drove to a 4 way intersection...

Truly remarkable that this woman will be the next president and 1/2 of the country believes her lies.......

I'm disgusted with the FBI and the ignorance of the American people as well as the lifetime politicians that realize the more they lie the more that some people might believe them

She knew about the c. By you not knowing about classification rules I can see. You see if it's not marked at the top. You ignore everything in the body. Comets said this in his revised statements.

You called her the most corrupt politician on the planet....

Congrats..

You were way ahead of us with that comment.........

She was a US Senator...

That's like being Richard Petty having no idea what the sign "STOP" meant when he drove to a 4 way intersection...

Truly remarkable that this woman will be the next president and 1/2 of the country believes her lies.......

I'm disgusted with the FBI and the ignorance of the American people as well as the lifetime politicians that realize the more they lie the more that some people might believe them

I like that C. Now show me the statute where it says this "C" means something. You have been a citizen chasing government, you have known about this "C" for months, you should know what statute that decribes the "C" you are saying Hillary should know about. Come on mouth, you have been chasing this dog, surely you have the answer. Right?

On 9/11 we were attacked & military expenditures doubled. Bush did not seek to add taxes or other revenue to pay for the expenditures. He didn't pay for the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, or Medicare Pt. D or anything else. IN FACT, he cut taxes and gave billions away to corporations and passed the debt. ~ And now you Blame Obama?

don't forget...they blame Clinton too, even for senile Puppet rayguns F-Ups

She was a US Senator...

Yeah, Trump lies 98% of the time and you believe him. BTW, hows the great awesome wall coming along?

On 9/11 we were attacked & military expenditures doubled. Bush did not seek to add taxes or other revenue to pay for the expenditures. He didn't pay for the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, or Medicare Pt. D or anything else. IN FACT, he cut taxes and gave billions away to corporations and passed the debt. ~ And now you Blame Obama?

don't forget...they blame Clinton too, even for senile Puppet rayguns F-Ups

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

She knew about the c. By you not knowing about classification rules I can see. You see if it's not marked at the top. You ignore everything in the body. Comets said this in his revised statements.

She said she didn't. She said she thought it was a "alphabetical enumeration".

And here are the classification rules (again). Maybe YOU should read them. There is nothing ANYWHERE about "if it's not marked at the top, you ignore everything in the body". You lying sack of shit.

Here is the government code book designating how to mark classified documents: http://www.dtic.mil/...520001_vol2.pdf

(3) The portion marks for subjects and titles shall be placed before the subject or title, as for other text. The previous exception to the placement rules for subjects and titles is no longer authorized.

c. To indicate the appropriate classification level, the symbols ‘‘(TS)’’ for Top Secret, ‘‘(S)’’ for Secret, and ‘‘©’’ for Confidential shall be used (see Figure 2). Portions which do not meet the standards for classification shall be marked with “(U)” for Unclassified.

I like that C. Now show me the statute where it says this "C" means something. You have been a citizen chasing government, you have known about this "C" for months, you should know what statute that decribes the "C" you are saying Hillary should know about. Come on mouth, you have been chasing this dog, surely you have the answer. Right?

I showed you yesterday, and just reposted it.

Is it someone else's fault you can't read?

*1. She was a US Senator...

*1. .....Hillary had the authority to designate what information was classified or not and to what level that classification would be to said information.....

She's lying.....

It's not hard to see .....

Sad that the FBI Director is complicit in this sham.....

She was a US Senator...

those emails were falsely marked with that c idiot