FBI: Clinton didn't know what "C" meant on documents...

Z09

This woman has spent the last 25 years in government and had no idea what C meant....

Can I drive my car through at stop sign and claim I didn't know what STOP meant?

And did you notice that the FBI released the information on a Friday at the beginning of a long weekend...?

FBI Report Reveals Clinton Didn't Know What 'C' in Emails Meant

The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Friday released notes from its 3 ½ hour interview with Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Continue Reading Below

The agency released 58 pages of emails from Clinton, of which 14 were redacted due to their sensitive nature.

Judicial Watch director of investigations Chris Farrell called the timing of the FBI release “classic Washington D.C. style” and is disappointed at the agency’s approach.

“Any other federal government employee with clearance would have been polygraphed on their statements. I think this record actually documents really kind of the disgraceful decision not to go after her,” Farrell said during an interview with the FOX Business Network’s The Intelligence Report.

Farrell, whose organization sued for the release of the emails, said Clinton’s statements in the reports are very difficult to believe and revealed her lack of understanding that emails marked with “C” meant classified.

“There is no way in the world a woman in her position with 25 years of government experience can sit there and pretend they don’t know what the portion marking ‘C’ in front of a paragraph. It’s insulting to the American people.”

The party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Creating Al-Qaeda, Lying America and its Allies into Iraq, Creating ISIS, Haliburton, Kenny Boy/Enron Trickle Down, Tax Cuts for the Top 1%, Recessions, Depressions, Foxaganda, Hate Radio, Southern Strategy, Racism.....

vs the e-mails

The party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Creating Al-Qaeda, Lying America and its Allies into Iraq, Creating ISIS, Haliburton, Kenny Boy/Enron Trickle Down, Tax Cuts for the Top 1%, Recessions, Depressions, Foxaganda, Hate Radio, Southern Strategy, Racism.....

vs the e-mails

Are you voting for someone that didn't know or even asked what C meant?

(I kinda know the answer)

This woman has spent the last 25 years in government and had no idea what C meant....

Can I drive my car through at stop sign and claim I didn't know what STOP meant?

Spin

Tires

On

Pavement

Right?

kj

Just look up f.b.I.revises statement says it's reasonable to assume those are not top secret.

Under the classification guide lines. Any thing set without a top secret header. Mark with the c. In the body shall be ignored as classified. By the book.

I have no doubt the FBI is trying to revise their statement of her "unsophistication." When one's only defense is "I'm was too stupid to know what that mark meant", one is painted into a tough corner.

Stupid or criminal? Best to be thought stupid.

And did you notice that the FBI released the information on a Friday at the beginning of a long weekend...?

FBI Report Reveals Clinton Didn't Know What 'C' in Emails Meant

The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Friday released notes from its 3 ½ hour interview with Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Continue Reading Below

The agency released 58 pages of emails from Clinton, of which 14 were redacted due to their sensitive nature.

Judicial Watch director of investigations Chris Farrell called the timing of the FBI release “classic Washington D.C. style” and is disappointed at the agency’s approach.

“Any other federal government employee with clearance would have been polygraphed on their statements. I think this record actually documents really kind of the disgraceful decision not to go after her,” Farrell said during an interview with the FOX Business Network’s The Intelligence Report.

Farrell, whose organization sued for the release of the emails, said Clinton’s statements in the reports are very difficult to believe and revealed her lack of understanding that emails marked with “C” meant classified.

“There is no way in the world a woman in her position with 25 years of government experience can sit there and pretend they don’t know what the portion marking ‘C’ in front of a paragraph. It’s insulting to the American people.”

Hmm, where is the Government code book designating the "C" for whatever it stands for??

She can't recall not avoiding training ... or not.

kj

Is there a statute saying she must attend training?

BING!

Almost word for word similar to what I no longer need to post.

Thankyouverymuch!

AFTER SUCKING YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT DRY WITH DAILY PRACTICE, I FIGURE YOU KNOW WHAT A CUNT IS.

Hmm, where is the Government code book designating the "C" for whatever it stands for??

Wow, that's stunningly stupid.

Here is the government code book designating how to mark classified documents: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/520001_vol2.pdf

(3) The portion marks for subjects and titles shall be placed before the subject or title, as for other text. The previous exception to the placement rules for subjects and titles is no longer authorized.

c. To indicate the appropriate classification level, the symbols ‘‘(TS)’’ for Top Secret, ‘‘(S)’’ for Secret, and ‘‘©’’ for Confidential shall be used (see Figure 2). Portions which do not meet the standards for classification shall be marked with “(U)” for Unclassified.

Oops. Shitao's stupid

SOKhound is really donthinknow.

We won't get anything but ewince rehash and threats and tears as he tries to play rough.

IwantmyDick.jpg

"SOKhound, you get to be the mean idiot

and I get to be the stupid idiot." - The Stroking Troll

kj