Trump volunteers can't criticize him for rest of their lives

doodsaq

Who would be so fucking stupid to sign a ridiculous contract like that? Can't criticize the orange baboon for the rest of your life? ROFL.

Oh yeah, Trump supporters.

What group do you swear to be part of adult to death with as your adopted "royal We" you speak for since? What a hypocritical hyperbole salesman you become grandma? What big teeth you have their grandma?

Think you are a big bad wolf? tic toc. Your time never moves and never waits to change what you remain in plain sight and right now you are nothing more than mental context floating between your ears behind your eyes..

More useless gibberish from sole. Not a thing to do with this topic.

One would have to be insane to sign Trump's horrible contract.

Why do I picture the three monkeys sitting together as one has hands over eyes, the second fingers in ears, and the third covering up its mouth as your soul's desire to keep everyone fooled cradle to grave so you can feel smarter than everyone you trained to believe life exists beyond now.

Why do I picture the three monkeys sitting together as one has hands over eyes, the second fingers in ears, and the third covering up its mouth as your soul's desire to keep everyone fooled cradle to grave so you can feel smarter than everyone you trained to believe life exists beyond now.

How would I feel smarter because you imagine simian statuary? How would I fool anyone with simian statuary?

I have no idea why you have such trite visions.

I am smart enough to know that only a fool would sign Trump's contract, and smart enough to know that this is gibberish:

"What group do you swear to be part of adult to death with as your adopted "royal We" you speak for since? What a hypocritical hyperbole salesman you become grandma? What big teeth you have their grandma?

Think you are a big bad wolf? tic toc. Your time never moves and never waits to change what you remain in plain sight and right now you are nothing more than mental context floating between your ears behind your eyes.."

How would I feel smarter because you imagine simian statuary? How would I fool anyone with simian statuary?

I have no idea why you have such trite visions.

I am smart enough to know that only a fool would sign Trump's contract, and smart enough to know that this is gibberish:

"What group do you swear to be part of adult to death with as your adopted "royal We" you speak for since? What a hypocritical hyperbole salesman you become grandma? What big teeth you have their grandma?

Think you are a big bad wolf? tic toc. Your time never moves and never waits to change what you remain in plain sight and right now you are nothing more than mental context floating between your ears behind your eyes.."

I noticed something about how your brain works subliminally? Your posting characteristics are parallel to William1444's. Go to school in the same Barrel of fish scaling life with hypothetical standards of measuring everything by what if it doesn't happen self contained to the moment here?

that royal we demands everything from me and if I protest too much, I get kicked out of the game by any means necessary to silence my objections legally, morally, ethically, and socially..

tic toc, tic, t time's up.

Three birds of ideological feathers with in stone cold understanding of the self evident. Now onto their flocks.

that royal we demands everything from me and if I protest too much, I get kicked out of the game by any means necessary to silence my objections legally, morally, ethically, and socially..

What royal we? The word WE is not in any part of what I have posted.

What I understand is that you post gibberish.

What royal we? The word WE is not in any part of what I have posted.

What I understand is that you post gibberish.

Define who you are genetically and what that has to do with you socially?

Define who you are genetically and what that has to do with you socially?

Why am I obliged to define myself genetically to you? All I said was that there is ONE of me and I did not refer to myself as "we".

Why should I tell you about my social life? Why the Hell should you care? Like Popeye, I yam what I yam.

I do not even understand what you mean by defining myself genetically.

Am I supposed to give you a DNA nucleotide sequence like CAGT TCGA GATC TGAC?

Because if that is what you want, you aren't getting it. I do not even know it myself.

Like Popeye, I yam what I yam.

I do not even understand what you mean by defining myself genetically.

Popeye? Caricature of a cartoon. Pure fiction and you use that to define your actual displacement occupying the same atmosphere as everything else now spaced apart and kinetically able to move individually while here sharing the moment.

Genetically speaking, is basic male reproduction of 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents, 32 triple great grandparents, 64 quadruple grandparents looking at one's previous ancestry.

Now name a living thing that didn't become part of the atmosphere by the same method. details vary between species of plants, animals, predators, prey, asexual or single gender male or female.

Human reproduction works reducing two living people combining a reproductive cell each to merge as one new total sum of ancestry compounding so far. Now that next generation lifetime occupying the same instant as does 2 parents, 4 grandparents, maybe not all 8 great grandparents still alive.

Now inverting exponential progression of ancestry. I didn't include siblings because each sibling is still the same ration of compression. They all stay within the moment here kinetically. not because of potential differences of opinions.

Again, this makes now Eternity that spaces the results of molecular migration inverting between inorganic combined details sustaining the universe as remaining balanced as spaced apart and organic contracting results in this atmosphere returning molecular characteristics to the point of origin, now.

You were educated by science with the "Energy cannot be created or destroyed but only change in shape and form forming the shapes of everything spaced apart now.".

You instinctively loath self containment and intellect is your only means to deny the self evident and to make reality happen mob rule must make sure no individual ever publically survives as one of a kind, but as one in a crowd.

Xavier, you are an alpha mentality of a Beta mind. That is where I get the "I of we" metaphor. When you get cornered your vocabulary becomes us, ours, we needs, bla, bla bla.

When I use pronouns such as we, us, our, it is as a species of male and female ancestry each only ever one of a kind because now is actual physcial separation spacing what does exist in plain sight eternally changing in plain sight.

The sense of sight/vision doesn't see beyond the specific balance of everything kinetically changing simultaneously from the inside out. And reflection outside in can view no deeper that the space between inorganic expansion and organic contracting of the same content sustaining both displacements now.

that natural speed of molecular connections is 186,000 miles per second. Light expands inorganic and electricity contracts organic ancestry. That damned simple if one were to actually use Occam's razor honestly rather than comparing nature of behavior between individual displacements measured by linear interpretation of time while spaced apart.

Line of sight is radial from point of viewing and navigating life while a lifetime in the moment here. Need to know top down methodology working a nobody can know everything bottom up follow orders without questioning policy as enforced by rank in society title holders micromanaging social balance in tipping the scales of natural displacements using potential differences of opinions within a common means of communicating verbally or alphabetic written form of verbal communication.

Read between the lines of theory and theology at the space of time that limits the ideas of anything is possible working for a better tomorrow.

Tomorrow is an invented possibility based upon resetting a calculation when a predetermined position of a geographical point of the planet meets midnight to den one cycle and start counting another, yet that point of dawn never stopped happening on the surface of this planet since the planet was here. Why is dawn always in the same place while simultaneously spaced apart?

Back to actual physical Eternity you state from your educated opinion and history directing social outcomes of ancestry by rule of law only one species developed in this atmosphere to justify itself as being above natural displacement as you do all the time, and I won't.

But reality is a majority rule proposition, correct, That ultimatum of "Our(Global elitists) way or no way".

Remember spiritualism governs outside the body, national pride governs the geographical location of genetic displacements in this atmosphere, borders by latitude and longitude and rank within social justification by attitude and platitude within family households.

Xavier, you are a intellectually corrupted as you accuse anyone of another ideology. And you don't believe that is possible teaching everyone else's ancestor to believe anything is possible.

And you got the gull to imply I have a closed mind because my instincts understand self containment as easy as you recite hypothetical probability.