Americans Only Power is the Voting Booth

shintao

Our only power is in the voting booth. I have long advocated a computerized system fed into Congress, wherein we could vote anywhere, like all the lotto locations, malls, gas stations, on any issues before Congress.

We could have a gov. media to tell us which issues were up to coming discussions, and then put in our electronic vote, which would be registered on a big board on the floor.

This would signal to representatives what the majority people's opinion is on each issue, so if they vote against the issue after being informed, voters can get rid of them in the next election.

The media would also show how they voted on issues for/against, so voters are informed and part of the process. Part of the system would include a gov newspaper for those who lack computers.

Our only power is in the voting booth. I have long advocated a computerized system fed into Congress, wherein we could vote anywhere, like all the lotto locations, malls, gas stations, on any issues before Congress.

We could have a gov. media to tell us which issues were up to coming discussions, and then put in our electronic vote, which would be registered on a big board on the floor.

This would signal to representatives what the majority people's opinion is on each issue, so if they vote against the issue after being informed, voters can get rid of them in the next election.

The media would also show how they voted on issues for/against, so voters are informed and part of the process. Part of the system would include a gov newspaper for those who lack computers.

Absolute one topic nonsense Shintao and you know why, explain it to them please. Hint from the days of Henry the 8th. "More than one way to skin a cat.".

Another liberal that doesn't understand that we are a Representative Republic, not a democracy run by mob rule.

Make voting on Saturdays and Sundays. Make voting mandatory. Eradicate Citizens United. End gerrymandering.

You forgot outlawing liberals. That would save the republic the fastest.

No

Some of our power is in the booth

Thats eroding and basically gone especially since Obama is having the feds and the UN "oversee" the elections

Our real power is in our 2nd amendment

So what do you do, go shoot your representative everytime he votes wrong?

Another liberal that doesn't understand that we are a Representative Republic, not a democracy run by mob rule.

Oh, I understand Goofy, I understand you didn't read the OP and comprehend what you read, or you wouldn't have said I didn't understand. Where mob rule came from is in that lil shitty brain of yours.

NEXT!

Make voting on Saturdays and Sundays. Make voting mandatory. Eradicate Citizens United. End gerrymandering.

mandatory voting is unconstitutional

On top of that I don't want ANY of these people for potus

I'm not voting for someone I don't want

To force me to vote for these ppl is crazy talk