The ONLY wmd Saddam had...

were leftover chemical weapons given to Iraq by raygun and daddy bush...and they had shelf lives of 10 years

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

I sure remember being terrified.. I was fooled into thinking we needed to invade.

You seem to forget what some the Democrats said about Iraq

“Perilously propaganda”: How Fox News...

www.salon.com/2015/05/23/perilously_close_to_propaganda_how_...

May 23, 2015 ... "Fox Effect" pushed American media to get in line and back the Iraq War. ... How Fox News shilled for Iraq War, and Jon Stewart returned sanity .... Heavily promoted by CBS and rushed to be ready for broadcast during the ...

How the Pentagon manipulated the media to promote...

www.wsws.org/en/articles/2008/04/med-a25.html

Apr 25, 2008 ... How the Pentagon manipulated the media to promote the Iraq war ... Fox News has led the way in presenting these individuals to the public, but ...

“Perilously propaganda”: How Fox News...

www.salon.com/2015/05/23/perilously_close_to_propaganda_how_...

May 23, 2015 ... "Fox Effect" pushed American media to get in line and back the Iraq War. ... How Fox News shilled for Iraq War, and Jon Stewart returned sanity .... Heavily promoted by CBS and rushed to be ready for broadcast during the ...

If this was true then quite a few Democrats must watch Fox....

And they were fooled...

What does that tell you about their intelligence level?

Hey Benson..

any comment?

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

Z09....for the 8th time....What did Blix and the UN Inspectors say AND WHEN?????????????????????????????

When Blix’s inspectors came up empty, the Bush administration demanded that they portray the equivalent of popguns as major threats. For example, officials told Blix that two items found by inspectors—a balsa wood drone with a motorcycle engine and a rusted, decades-old bomb that amounted to little more than a massive paperweight—should be declared violations of the WMD restrictions. When Blix scoffed at this, administration officials anonymously leaked lies that misrepresented what the two items were, falsely declared that the inspection team thought they constituted violations of the U.N. weapons restrictions on Iraq, and attacked Blix for hiding the truth to prevent war. Ultimately, Blix found nothing. And, just as Cheney promised, the administration dismissed this strong intelligence as meaningless.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/05/29/dick-cheneys-biggest-lie-333097.html

Z09....for the 8th time....What did Blix and the UN Inspectors say AND WHEN?????????????????????????????

When Blix’s inspectors came up empty, the Bush administration demanded that they portray the equivalent of popguns as major threats. For example, officials told Blix that two items found by inspectors—a balsa wood drone with a motorcycle engine and a rusted, decades-old bomb that amounted to little more than a massive paperweight—should be declared violations of the WMD restrictions. When Blix scoffed at this, administration officials anonymously leaked lies that misrepresented what the two items were, falsely declared that the inspection team thought they constituted violations of the U.N. weapons restrictions on Iraq, and attacked Blix for hiding the truth to prevent war. Ultimately, Blix found nothing. And, just as Cheney promised, the administration dismissed this strong intelligence as meaningless.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/05/29/dick-cheneys-biggest-lie-333097.html

So for the 9th time..

And why did the head of the CIA tell Bush it was a slam dunk that Iraq had WMDS a few weeks before the invasion...

I have the head of the CIA and the President Clinton on my side..

People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

yes it's the truth.

We ave them weapons then attacked them for aging them. Stupid is as stupid does.

So thank you!

Now you're saying they did have WMDs..

I rest my case..

I'm with Clinton...

People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

Yes Republican make them attack countries. Its a fact. They created Isis and the terrorist that attack the world trade center.

And his wife voted for it........!

We gave him chemical weapons. Duh. Then Saddam wasn't our bitch and had to take him out after daddy was threatened.

No matter how fucked up the middle East is after.

The party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Creating Al-Qaeda, Lying America and its Allies into Iraq and Creating ISIS, Haliburton, Kenny Boy/Enron Trickle Down, Tax Cuts for the Top 1%, Recessions, Depressions, Foxaganda, Hate Radio, Southern Strategy, Racism.....Now denying that the gops constant meddling in the Mideast for their Profits didn't create all this

were leftover chemical weapons given to Iraq by raygun and daddy bush...and they had shelf lives of 10 years

Why are you overlooking the binary sarin warhead that turned up as an IED after the invasion? Binary sarin has an indefinite shelf life. It was over 20 years old and the contents could still have killed ten thousand innocents if properly used by terrorists. And, btw, Iraq made that warhead all by themselves. So your post? ALL LIES. Just saying ... :D