Vote for Trump or there will be 'Taco trucks on every corner'

drvoke

03taco01_650-1.jpg
I saw this live. It was confrontational and angry most of the time, but it was also very funny. Prior to this guy, Joy Ann Reid told another Latino Trump supporter to stop using the word 'illegals' because she found it offensive as many viewers would, and he said 'No' and he kept using it. She was pissed off!

The founder of Latinos for Trump had MSNBC host Joy Ann Reid briefly taken aback during an interview on Thursday when he tried to portray Donald Trump as a protector of American culture.

“My culture is a dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems,” Marco Gutierrez said. “If you don’t do something about it, you’re gonna have taco trucks [on] every corner.”

“Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute,” Reid said, cutting him off. “I’m sorry. Hold on a second. I don’t know what that means and I’m almost afraid to ask.”

She then urged New York state Sen. Adriano Espaillat (D) — a formerly undocumented immigrant running for Congress — to respond to Gutierrez’s bizarre claim.

“I’m offended,” Espaillat quickly said, before Gutierrez intervened.

RELATED:
‘Can I vote now?’: Trump backer’s threat of #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner backfires online — big time

“I’ll tell you what that means — the Spanish never conquered Mexico,” he stated, incorrectly. “We have a culture that, we have a lot of good things that we bring to the United States. But we also have problems. You guys are going nuts over something, that there’s a 10th step to this problem. We haven’t even started down this path.”

“I don’t know what culture Mr. Gutierrez is talking about,” Espaillat replied. “But I know that the Hispanic culture has a saying — a very prominent saying: Mi casa, tu casa. ‘My house, your house.’ It is a tolerant culture. It is one that welcomes neighbors in. It is one that shares their culture, their music, their folklore. It is not an aggressive or bullying culture, as was displayed by Donald Trump and his 10-points that he laid out.”

Watch the discussion, as aired on Thursday, below.

I have always wanted to start a Taco stand. I love tacos.

Sorry DrV the op was over my head.

They interviewed some Latino spokesman for the Trump campaign and he accidentally used a racist comment against Latinos, saying that if you don't control the number of illegals that you will have a taco truck on every corner. This shocked both the anchor and another guest,