Guess Which President Has the Highest IQ?

George Bush 124

Gerald Ford 127

Herbert Hoover 129.7

Ronald Reagan 130

George HW Bush 130.1

Richard Nixon 131

Dwight Eisenhower 131.9

George Washington 132.5

FDR 139.6

Abraham Lincoln 140

John Adams 142.5

Barack Obama 145

Teddy Roosevelt 149

Jimmy Carter 153

Bill Clinton 156

http://www.pollhype.com/15-of-the-brightest-u-s-presidents-ranked-by-iq-score/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=PHPresidentIQ0802_MB&utm_term=5396235

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Bush 124

Gerald Ford 127

Herbert Hoover 129.7

Ronald Reagan 130

George HW Bush 130.1

Richard Nixon 131

Dwight Eisenhower 131.9

George Washington 132.5

FDR 139.6

Abraham Lincoln 140

John Adams 142.5

Barack Obama 145

Teddy Roosevelt 149

Jimmy Carter 153

Bill Clinton 156

http://www.pollhype.com/15-of-the-brightest-u-s-presidents-ranked-by-iq-score/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=PHPresidentIQ0802_MB&utm_term=5396235

total bullshit website and completely crazy you should look around there are tons of the these sites and to have one that showed bill clinton as smart lol what an idiot you are.

Feel free to provide another site with prez IQ's.

Turdboi HATES the results. Lol

Whether or not there is "another site with prez IQ" doesn't make your correct, dumbass.

It's embarrassing that this has to be explained to you.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

Whether or not there is "another site with prez IQ" doesn't make your correct, dumbass.

It's embarrassing that this has to be explained to you.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

It's embarrassing that you're still smarting rom being publicly humiliated in front of this whole forum that you need to stalk me.

You're the forum's bitch Boi and don't ever forget it.

Everyone laughs at you..

It's embarrassing that you're still smarting rom being publicly humiliated in front of this whole forum that you need to stalk me.

You're the forum's bitch Boi and don't ever forget it.

Everyone laughs at you..

You're a lying sack of shit ES, and I enjoy publicly rubbing your nose in it.

I don't do shit like this... I beat your ass daily fairly and squarely. You're the deceitful motherfucker and I caught you red handed

I was wondering why you wouldn't admit Trump canceled 3 events in Oregon. Co and NV... you were hanging on the word NEXY that YOU inserted.

And you thought you'd get away with it.

It's in the title but not in any of my posts cocksucker.

You couldn't have quoted me saying that because there wasn't one. The time gives it away too.

Why has trump just cancelled his next three campaign appearances?

Iran Preparing to Reopen Prohibited Nuclear Sites

Leader: ‘Iran has no other option but to retaliate’

Top Iranian leaders have instructed the country’s atomic energy organization to prepare for the reopening of multiple nuclear sites that had been shuttered as part of last summer’s nuclear agreement.

Ali Larijani, the leader of Iran’s parliament, requested this week that the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization prepare a plan to reopen nuclear enrichment facilitates that had been shutdown as part of the effort to limit Tehran’s research into nuclear weapons technology, according to comments carried in Iran’s state-controlled media.

Iranian leaders are displeased with a recent United Nations report chastising the Islamic Republic for violating international agreements prohibiting the country’s work on ballistic missiles.

The U.N. described these repeated test launches as not consistent with international accords. Iranian leaders dismissed the report as “biased.”

Iranian lawmakers recently passed legislation in June 2015, mandating the country preserve its nuclear infrastructure if more sanctions are placed on the country.

“It is necessary for the Atomic Energy Organization to act in compliance with the law passed on the reopening of the nuclear plant to enrich uranium proportionate to the country’s needs and prepare a plan and keeps the [parliament] posted on it,”

Larijani said.

The Iranian leader further chided the United States for pursuing “diversionary actions” aimed at undermining the nuclear agreement.

“While regretting the U.N. secretary general’s move, the Majlis warn the U.S. administration, the House of Representatives, and the Senate that diversionary actions against the nuclear deal have reached a point where...

Iran has no other option but to retaliate,”

he said....

LGSPjPm.jpg

- Barbie gives Iran money on their word alone.

- They took the money, shit on him, and throttled their program.

- Barbie writes a nasty letter to the UN and complains.

- The islamoid nutters keep the money and back out of the deal.

- ‘New Arrangement’ on Missile Tests? Not Negotiable.

- Iran blocks access to Nuke Sites, and STILL has American Hostages.

- U.S. officials encouraging Islamoid Republic to keep its illicit ballistic missile tests a secret.

- Iran demands money in advance for potentially illegal purchase of nuclear material.

- Iran Tests North Korean Ballistic Missile in Violation of UN resolution.

- Iran can upgrade to Advanced centrifuges After Imam Barbie Davis-Soetoro Obammunist is gone.

- Iran to Reopen Nuclear Uranium Enrichment Sites in violation of Obammunist regime Agreement.

- Barbie pays Ransom Money to Iranian Nutters for return of U.S. Navy personnel Hostages.

332-obama-kerry-940.png

Deal Negotiated by Cheech & Chong.

It's hysterical watching you show what a fool you are every single day.

The whole forum knows you're an obsessive liar yet you keep coming back for more punishment EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You're so fucking clueless, that you think Clinton is smarter than Adams, Jefferson, and yes even Carter.

Idiot picked the WRONG thread to quote me in...

Another huge faceplant of yours. I was right and you were wrong and you HATE that.

Every thread you're in is the right thread to shove your lie in your face.

I don't do shit like this... I beat your ass daily fairly and squarely. You're the deceitful motherfucker and I caught you red handed

I was wondering why you wouldn't admit Trump canceled 3 events in Oregon. Co and NV... you were hanging on the word NEXY that YOU inserted.

You couldn't have quoted me saying that because there wasn't one. The time gives it away too.

It doesn't make it wrong now does it.

Your hate is eating you up.

You think of me 24 hours a day. You're obsessed with me.. And it makes me laugh.

Idiot picked the WRONG thread to quote me in...

Another huge faceplant of yours. I was right and you were wrong and you HATE that.

Ha ha ha haha

Fuckhead thinks he got me but the joke is on you.

It doesn't make it wrong now does it.

Your hate is eating you up.

You think of me 24 hours a day. You're obsessed with me.. And it makes me laugh.

Ha ha ha haha

Fuckhead thinks he got me but the joke is on you.

I own your ass, you pathetic bitch.

You're not even man enough to admit you're a lying sack of shit when bitchslapped by your own statements.

Fuckhead found the wrong thread.

Ha ha ha ha

No you couldn't and still haven't quoted me in the thread

you got your ass kicked on.

Liars never win. Haven't you figured that out yet?

With all the extensive research you did on this you KNOW I'm right.

You got caught... Created a call out thread... And got publicly humiliated..

Sucks for you lol

LGSPjPm.jpg

- Barbie gives Iran money on their word alone.

- They took the money, shit on him, and throttled their program.

- Barbie writes a nasty letter to the UN and complains.

- The islamoid nutters keep the money and back out of the deal.

- ‘New Arrangement’ on Missile Tests? Not Negotiable.

- Iran blocks access to Nuke Sites, and STILL has American Hostages.

- U.S. officials encouraging Islamoid Republic to keep its illicit ballistic missile tests a secret.

- Iran demands money in advance for potentially illegal purchase of nuclear material.

- Iran Tests North Korean Ballistic Missile in Violation of UN resolution.

- Iran can upgrade to Advanced centrifuges After Imam Barbie Davis-Soetoro Obammunist is gone.

- Iran to Reopen Nuclear Uranium Enrichment Sites in violation of Obammunist regime Agreement.

- Barbie pays Ransom Money to Iranian Nutters for return of U.S. Navy personnel Hostages.

332-obama-kerry-940.png

Deal Negotiated by Cheech & Chong.

its a bullshit list,,, they say obama is smart lol his own classmates from hawaii said he cut class and was below average,, his own book claims he was not a good student

LIES

look at the turd making up lies because he can't handle the truth

Obama's professors said he was the smartest student they ever had.

Ha