why do allies through each other under the bus?

The enemy of my enemies are my allies until we don't need those allies anymore. Royal we and loyal our people with a few always wanting top dog position of their society.

Intellectual corruption at its(humanity) core.

use all history and current events to show me where I am wrong?

through

though

thought

threw

throw

trough

tough

Practice these, both pronunciation and meaning,

Great topic changer. Don't want to dare going any deeper than the depths of a reflecting pond of anything is possible, intellectually speaking not wanting to use instinctive navigation?

phonic bait and switch says the spider to the fly, and welcome to my parlor webbed by Eternity only being the moment here holding us as separate "exponential" totals sums you only think as an existential wing, or mind of a soul collective.

but if you want instinctive honesty, I wasn't using my intellect when typing the title and "throw" just didn't fit naturally.

thanks for the heads up on my human error.

The pitcher throughs the ball .

Instincts are always centered around every syllable taken literally and numerical figuring. Not from one side of the box or another through a sole throwing its time away to escape captured by the moment here philosophically and psychologically.

So pick on me please. Show us what you don't want to see by not saying anything about what you are all the time. Keep projecting as if your soul depends upon it..

Oh the security in safety in numbers.

You do not have a topic. You cannot discuss anything rationally, nor can you even spell.

I was just trying to help you look less ignorant, and this is the thanks I get?

Well, up your giggie with a wah-wah brush!

Or in terms you will understand better,

Up your instinctive kinetic giggle with an Eternal exponent!

You do not have a topic. You cannot discuss anything rationally, nor can you even spell.

I was just trying to help you look less ignorant, and this is the thanks I get?

Well, up your giggie with a wah-wah brush!

Or in terms you will understand better,

Up your instinctive kinetic giggle with an Eternal exponent!

I have a relative point of discussion, not a topic to debate of one side or another point of view to be adopted forever after thinking your genetic exponent came from beyond the moment here.

that's right your intellect is programmed to divide and conquer self evident displacements cradle to grave. it is working perfectly by the way.

Nonetheless, your giggie might benefit.

This is a public service announcement concerning proper giggie health and maintenance.

Cures what puts me between a philosophical hammer and psychological anvil your distortion try to mold my character to the will of the misguided led by the misdirectors of life staging reality on the world stage developing human conditions of their own dream state of mind.

again, my avatar holds 8 emotionally triangulating methodologies in practice around me 24/7 from 6 degrees of separating real displacements with symbolic values thinking out of the box or their skin able to navigate simultaneous space without a word to the contrary.

I didn't invent humanity, I discovered a way to see through context naturally. what have you done with your life to reverse intellectual corruption governing ancestry cradle to grave, following orders without questioning policy of law, or business arrangements between each ancestor and those directing global economies?

so you chose a career path of eternal denying and you don't think that isn't an intentional self destruction of family values teaching their children how life works naturally self contained by the moment here??????????

Humanity invented Eternal Hell and directs everyone to make it really happen when alive, not after death.

Here is Mr History and the Current Events Twins, Acee and Deecee, to sing you the following song:

"You wrong, you wrong a hunp a hunp, you soo fookin' wrong.

Been aroun' too long, you so wrong, so wrong."

Here is Mr History and the Current Events Twins, Acee and Deecee, to sing you the following song:

"You wrong, you wrong a hunp a hunp, you soo fookin' wrong.

Been aroun' too long, you so wrong, so wrong."

Damn you are scared to death survive as one of a kind. Your intellect is flailing like a fish out of water with your instincts rattling everything behind your eyes and between your ears. GOOD.

Now to stop that quake from destroying everything you believe possible, stop breathing permanently and forever remain a piece of eternity only held together now and not outside the box thinking but in the moment navigating.

Au contraire, mon ami, my intellect is basking in the fame of correcting your many silly bits of nonsense.

Seriously, what gibberish generator are you using?

Exactly. Your character loaths the actor performing your caricature of humanity by context over content mental projections promising yourself anything is possible including nobody knows why you behave as you are performing here.

Oops, some one only having an equal one of a kind experiences does. Quick get all the togethers together an get this guy banished from all conversations of people saving humanity.

sound like the mob actions 2,000 years ago around Jer-u.s.a.-lem. A man, and a constitution, now my behavior as one of a kind equally displaced as any other genetic result of this species, just chose instincts over intellect to be my guide cradle to grave..

see I don't have to lead anyone to Eternity, It has always been now in plain sight physically separating each ancestor ever alive now.. regardless member of species or type of species categorized as plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female intellectually believed it was any other way but here now.

the prison of making anything possible possibly happen currently.

Hell of a state of mind to teach your own kids isn't it?

All my kids are grown.

I never believed in Hell, and told them it was a myth.

The nonexistence of Hell is an easy sell, being as we have bored deep into the Earth's crust and found no demons, and flown probes to Pluto and beyond and never took a photo or God, Jesus or any angels

All my kids are grown.

I never believed in Hell, and told them it was a myth.

The nonexistence of Hell is an easy sell, being as we have bored deep into the Earth's crust and found no demons, and flown probes to Pluto and beyond and never took a photo or God, Jesus or any angels

your intellectual corruption still believes it is invincible because you block instinctive honesty so well. tic toc.

Aren't your and the mate that conceived the children the resurrection of the ancestry that put you both here now, physically?

simple yes or no?

Just because you believe now cannot be Eternity does that stop the moment from being eternally here and your sole never the same adding details currently?

simple yes or no?

here is the denial killer of your intellectual corruption staying alive cradle to grave socially, Doesn't how I describe self containment meet every theory created to separate the moment into several interpretations of space-time continuum from the academic stand of converting ancestors into social identities and the arts and sciences of psychiatry, philosophy, and psychology manage illusions for every decision needed to save the faith each social justification believes possible

simple yes or no? like adapt or become extinct individually or social club pretending real doesn't count in reality, just the images that keep the next generation guessing what went wrong with everyone else's party only your own can manage better than any other in history and current events never seen before today, and gone tomorrow.

Owned.

Copy rights to caricature projection, but my sole position isn't under his self anointed intellect's corrupted perception of real simultaneous existing, same as you.

Look at you making Beavis and Butthead your illusion of everyone else occupying the same moment here.

hey doodsaq, does your intellect see the direct connection of this thread and My other one "The intentional self destruction of family values"?

Both ideas are a direct link to the same cause of both.

Aren't your and the mate that conceived the children the resurrection of the ancestry that put you both here now, physically?

simple yes or no?

That is not a valid question. It is an incomplete phrase with a question mark at the end.

Just because you believe now cannot be Eternity does that stop the moment from being eternally here and your sole never the same adding details currently?

Now is not Eternity. Now does not include then. Then is not now and now is not then. Now and then are separate pieces of time and eternity is all of time.

MY sole what? The sole of my shoe? The sole I filleted for dinner? Which sole?

Sole and soul are different words.

No yes or no answer is possible.

simple yes or no?

That is not a valid question. It is an incomplete phrase with a question mark at the end.

Now is not Eternity. Now does not include then. Then is not now and now is not then. Now and then are separate pieces of time and eternity is all of time.

MY sole what? The sole of my shoe? The sole I filleted for dinner? Which sole?

Sole and soul are different words.

No yes or no answer is possible.

Denier cradle to grave. you are broken, defeated, conquered by everyone else's imagination of anything is possible. Won't accept being rescued while saving corruption every opportunity to deny something self evident.

the pride of your accomplishments, you got mind alright. Your ancestry gave society their children until the age of 12 and look at this atmosphere now, complete chaos occupying a naturally balancing moment.

Your ancestry gave society their children until the age of 12 and look at this atmosphere now, complete chaos occupying a naturally balancing moment.

You do not know one bloody thing about my children, fool. What, are you gonna tell me that they all murdered their teachers and went to Iraq to join Al Qaeda?

Because they didn't. They all went to college and are upstanding, productive citizens.

You cannot even phrase a yes/no question properly.

The enemy of my enemies are my allies until we don't need those allies anymore. Royal we and loyal our people with a few always wanting top dog position of their society.

Intellectual corruption at its(humanity) core.

I would say with technology investigating, when a person does something drastically wrong, like molest a child, you distance yourself from that person to ensure your own morals are intact and seen publicly so.

Denier cradle to grave. you are broken, defeated, conquered by everyone else's imagination of anything is possible. Won't accept being rescued while saving corruption every opportunity to deny something self evident.

============================================

Lookit:

If I say something this Wednesday, how can you claim it is "cradle to grave"? What is WRONG with you?

You are not rescuing me or anyone. You make no sense. I have had more intelligent conversations with gekkos and anoles than with you.

Denier cradle to grave. you are broken, defeated, conquered by everyone else's imagination of anything is possible. Won't accept being rescued while saving corruption every opportunity to deny something self

evident.

============================================

Lookit:

If I say something this Wednesday, how can you claim it is "cradle to grave"? What is WRONG with you?

You are not rescuing me or anyone. You make no sense. I have had more intelligent conversations with gekkos and anoles than with you.

And if you pull of their tales they just grow back.