Michele Bachmann: 'God picked Trump to be the GOP nominee'

bachmann-crazy.jpg

One question for our conservative friends: Do you think God picked Trump to be the GOP nominee?
A simple yes or no will suffice.
Former Minnesota Rep. and Donald Trump's evangelical adviser Michele Bachmann said that Donald Trump was "raised up" by God to win in the general election.

“This is one thing I know from the Book of Daniel: the bottom line of the Book of Daniel is this: it teaches us that the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who he will," she said in an interview with The Brody File that was released on Tuesday.
"I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election. I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee," Bachmann continued in the interview, which was conducted on Friday.

"I think it’s very likely that in the day that we live in, that Donald Trump is the only individual who could win in a General Election of the seventeen who ran. Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know but I do know that the Bible is true and that Daniel teaches the most high God which is one of God’s names is the one who lifts up who he will and takes down who He will..."

Bachmann also lauded Trump's advisers who she believes are "solid as a rock" when it comes to upholding orthodox Christian values unlike people surrounding Hillary Clinton.

"If you look at Barack Obama by contrast, if you look at Hillary Clinton by contrast tell me where the strong people of orthodox Christian faith or orthodox Jewish faith who believe that the Bible is true, who believe that God is who He says who He is ... I don't know of any. Maybe [Clinton] has some, but I don't know of any."

Trump has made a strong push to rally the Evangelical Conservatives behind him, after some speculation that he might struggle with the demographic earlier this year.

A Pew Research Center poll published in July found that 78 percent of white evangelical voters are likely to support Trump over Clinton come Nov. 8.
132560_600_590_413.jpeg

bachmann-crazy.jpg

One question for our conservative friends: Do you think God picked Trump to be the GOP nominee?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293884-michele-bachmann-god-picked-trump-to-be-the-gop-nominee

Former Minnesota Rep. and Donald Trump's evangelical adviser Michele Bachmann said that Donald Trump was "raised up" by God to win in the general election.

This is one thing I know from the Book of Daniel: the bottom line of the Book of Daniel is this: it teaches us that the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who he will," she said in an interview with The Brody File that was released on Tuesday.

"I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election. I dont think God sits things out. Hes a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee," Bachmann continued in the interview, which was conducted on Friday.

"I think its very likely that in the day that we live in, that Donald Trump is the only individual who could win in a General Election of the seventeen who ran. Maybe Im wrong, I dont know but I do know that the Bible is true and that Daniel teaches the most high God which is one of Gods names is the one who lifts up who he will and takes down who He will..."

Bachmann also lauded Trump's advisers who she believes are "solid as a rock" when it comes to upholding orthodox Christian values unlike people surrounding Hillary Clinton.

"If you look at Barack Obama by contrast, if you look at Hillary Clinton by contrast tell me where the strong people of orthodox Christian faith or orthodox Jewish faith who believe that the Bible is true, who believe that God is who He says who He is ... I don't know of any. Maybe [Clinton] has some, but I don't know of any."

Trump has made a strong push to rally the Evangelical Conservatives behind him, after some speculation that he might struggle with the demographic earlier this year.

A Pew Research Center poll published in July found that 78 percent of white evangelical voters are likely to support Trump over Clinton come Nov. 8.

132560_600_590_413.jpeg

To think this looney tune was once conservatives darling.

Lol

" God picked Trump."

Lmao.

Yes God wants a racist buffoon to be president.

If we assume that everything happens because God wills it, then none of us has free will, as we are powerless to affect what God wills. God also willed Hurricane Katrina and the election of Dick Cheney and Juniorbush and everything done by Assad in Syria. God is responsible for Kim Jung Un's ugly haircuts and all the Kardassians.

If we assume that everything happens because God wills it, then none of us has free will, as we are powerless to affect what God wills. God also willed Hurricane Katrina and the election of Dick Cheney and Juniorbush and everything done by Assad in Syria. God is responsible for Kim Jung Un's ugly haircuts and all the Kardassians.

That would be an incorrect assumption (everything happens because God wills it) at least within Christianity.

I like to watch Michelle eat that giant corndog.

Other than that she hasn't got any use here on earth.

lol. I'm sure she gives a divinely-inspired blow job.

Republicans and their corn dogs. They sure love'em.

hqdefault.jpg

That would be an incorrect assumption (everything happens because God wills it) at least within Christianity.

Many Christians insist that God knows everything, including all events in the future. If this is true, then we can only do what God knows we will do, and again, we have no real free will.

Of course, if God knew the future, then he knew when he made Adam and Eve that people would screw up so badly that he would have to drown damn near everyone but Noah and his family along with most of the animals and also the vegetation. So why not just start with Noah & family?

And of course, what is the point of the tale of Job, if God knew what Job would say and to? It makes it more like a God as some

sadistic monster torturing Job for the amusement of God and Satan.

There is rather a lot of evidence that the Bible was not all that well thought out.

Wonder what Sister Sarah Palin's excuse for God's will was. Her family has really turned out to be a real freak show at the Carnival of Right Wing Nuts. Bring on the men in white suits carrying straightjackets.

Thank god the first female president will be a democrat, imagine the lack of pride most women would feel towards the first female president if it was MICHELLE BACHMANN or SARAH PALIN.

53a1ebaf2542c27de9614f6b4537c3bb.jpg

bachmann_shining.jpg