Shintaos perpetuating Trumps rape lie:

Another example of the ultraliber agenda driven media and their puppet bloggers throwing mud...hoping some will stick and shintao is right there with them; anything for the agenda !

Honey who are you going to believe...me or your lying eyes ?

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

"Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign," Ivana, the mother of Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr., continued. "Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

From another article: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

A Trump campaign spokesman responded Monday night to the Daily Beast article, saying, "This is an event that has been widely reported on in the past, it is old news and it never happened. It is a standard lawyer technique, which was used to exploit more money from Mr. Trump especially since he had an ironclad prenuptial agreement. It is just a way for the badly failing and money losing Daily Beast, which has been reporting inaccurately on Mr. Trump for years, to get some publicity for itself."

...Cohen later clarified the statement he made to the Daily Beast. "As an attorney, husband and father there are many injustices that offend me but nothing more than charges of rape or racism. They hit me at my core," Cohen said. "Rarely am I surprised by the press, but the gall of this particular reporter to make such a reprehensible and false allegation against Mr. Trump truly stunned me. In my moment of shock and anger, I made an inarticulate comment -- which I do not believe -- and which I apologize for entirely."

Another example of the ultraliber agenda driven media and their puppet bloggers throwing mud...hoping some will stick and shintao is right there with them; anything for the agenda !

Honey who are you going to believe...me or your lying eyes ?

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

"Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign," Ivana, the mother of Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr., continued. "Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

From another article: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

A Trump campaign spokesman responded Monday night to the Daily Beast article, saying, "This is an event that has been widely reported on in the past, it is old news and it never happened. It is a standard lawyer technique, which was used to exploit more money from Mr. Trump especially since he had an ironclad prenuptial agreement. It is just a way for the badly failing and money losing Daily Beast, which has been reporting inaccurately on Mr. Trump for years, to get some publicity for itself."

TrumpCrt%20date_zpswr0k470y.jpg

Among the allegations in Harth’s suit: That in 1993, at Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, estate, the real-estate mogul “forcibly removed plaintiff to a bedroom, whereupon defendant subjected plaintiff to defendant’s unwanted sexual advances, which included touching of plaintiff’s private pars in an act constituting attempted ‘rape.'”

Trump denied the allegations in the lawsuit, which was withdrawn less than a month after its filing. Around that same time, Harth’s husband, George Houraney, was suing Trump for breach of contract, and Trump dismissed Harth’s lawsuit as “a desperate attempt to get me to settle a case they can’t win.”

In her interview with LawNews, Harth said that she was “pressured” to file the lawsuit and did so “under duress,” adding, “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in a different way.”

Among the allegations in Harth’s suit: That in 1993, at Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, estate, the real-estate mogul “forcibly removed plaintiff to a bedroom, whereupon defendant subjected plaintiff to defendant’s unwanted sexual advances, which included touching of plaintiff’s private pars in an act constituting attempted ‘rape.'”

Trump denied the allegations in the lawsuit, which was withdrawn less than a month after its filing. Around that same time, Harth’s husband, George Houraney, was suing Trump for breach of contract, and Trump dismissed Harth’s lawsuit as “a desperate attempt to get me to settle a case they can’t win.”

In her interview with LawNews, Harth said that she was “pressured” to file the lawsuit and did so “under duress,” adding, “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in a different way.”

BEING A CON, YOU ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY AND CONSIDERED A LIAR. HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU LYING. AND HERE IS PROOF YOU ARE A LIAR, LIAR!!

A second woman accused Donald Trump of sexual assault, in 1997. According to The Guardian, then thirty-four year old Jill Harth alleged in a federal lawsuit that Trump violated her “physical and mental integrity” when he touched her intimately without consent after her husband went into business with him, leaving her “emotionally devastated [and] distraught.” The lawsuit called the multiple acts “attempted rape.” Shortly thereafter she voluntarily withdrew the case when a parallel suit against Mr. Trump brought by her husband was settled. When The Guardian reached the woman in 2016 to ask whether she stood by her sexual assault allegations, she responded, “yes.”

In a court filing, according to a report, Ms. Harth alleged that while she and her husband were trying to do a business deal with Mr. Trump regarding a beauty pageant, he repeatedly propositioned her for sex and groped her, culminating in this frightening alleged incident:

Trump forcefully removed (Harth) from public areas of Mar-A-Lago in Florida and forced (her) into a bedroom belonging to defendant’s daughter Ivanka, wherein (Trump) forcibly kissed, fondled, and restrained (her) from leaving, against (her) will and despite her protests.” In the court document, she said that Trump bragged that he ”would be the best lover you ever have.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF MACK, YOU LIE AND ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING THE LIAR.

Hillary has AIDS compliments of Bill.

Butch has cock n' mouth compliments of Shintao.

shintao...why can't you get it thru your ultraliberal thick skull; it's all bullshit about Trump.

Why are you reaping things that are not a whole truth ?

Ivana Trump never said she was violently beaten and raped by The Don...the ultraliberal smear machine made it all up.

I find it hard to believe that a vet in his 70's acts this way Shintao

No class

DITTO !

If I was still in uniform, I would be proud to salute Obama...wouldn't shake his hand BUT I would acknowledge the commander-in-chief with proper military etiquette.

shintao...why can't you get it thru your ultraliberal thick skull; it's all bullshit about Trump.

Why are you reaping things that are not a whole truth ?

IvanaTrump never said she was violently beaten and raped by The Don...the ultraliberal smear machine made it all up.

LMAO!! AND YOU CANNOT GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT THOSE ARE COURT DOCUMENTS FOR RAPING A 13 YEAR OLD CHILD, WHO WAS BEATEN AND SAVAGELY RAPE AND BOUND.

AS TO IVANNA, GO READ THE DIVORCE DEPOSITION WHERE HE BEAT HER SAVAGELY AND RIPPED THE HAIR FROM HER HEAD, SHOVED HIS DICK DOWN HER THROAT. STOP SAYING STUPID LIES.

"But the actions are very clear cut. According to her deposition, Trump flew into a rage, attacked her, held her down and began pulling hair out of her head to mimic his pain and then forcibly penetrated her."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

liar!!

You talk about no class when you're always trolling DLK?

Nothing he says is worth listening to, I just shine the little fool on. LMAO!!