Tim Kaine Racist

Excluded Jurors from a case based solely on their skin color.

As an attorney in the 1980s, Tim Kaine once had three white jurors struck from hearing a case in which his client, an African-American, alleged she was discriminated against by the defendant, who was white, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Kaine explained later that the move was aimed at securing more black people on the jury, thus increasing his client's odds of winning her housing discrimination suit.

The white defendant's attorney employed peremptory strikes on the day of the trial to have three black people removed from the pool of potential jurors, the Daily Beast report explained. Kaine responded in kind: He used peremptory strikes of his own to have three white jurors removed, and succeeded in getting one African-American onto the jury.

Kaine explained later in an article for the University of Richmond Law Review in 1989 that he believed having more black people on the jury would swing things in his client's favor, implicitly admitting the tactic was race-based.

What one would normally expect from a Southerner would be to EXCLUDE Blacks from a jury.

What Kaine did here was the OPPOSITE of racism.

You right wingers are drooling, knucklewalking morons.

^^ Moron thinks that discriminating against someone because of their skin color isn't racist.

No. Really. lol-049.gif

It is racist to have an all White jury try a charge of discrimination by White people against a Black person.

Kaine was doing what any competent lawyer would do: try have people on the jury that actually understand discrimination.

This happened over 30 years ago. If that is the best you can do, you should just give up.

You are the moron here.

Plus, you are known to be ES's bitch.

How does an all-White jury judge a discrimination against a Black person in Virginia in 1980 better than a jury with Black people on it?

ANY lawyer judging this case would have done what Kaine did.

You are such a moron that you could not empty p!ss out of your shoe even if the instructions were written on the bottom.

It sucks to be you, Es's pitiful bitch!

Excluded Jurors from a case based solely on their skin color.

The FACT that all our resident RACIST FUKKWADS are all over this.....says plenty. ANY Lawyer faced with another lawyer trying to skew a jury racially.. will counter. That's actually IN the story Goofball cited. Then.. typically our usual swamp dwellers show up..miss the point, jump to random conclusions and use up half the page to say NOTHING. If you EVER wondered if IDIOTS and Bigots shared bad genes.. here is more truth. We got a batch of inbred truck stop orphans here... raised by coyotes?? IQ ...room temperature. Less learning curve than the typical hound dog. No ability to speak the truth. Nasty.

Plus, you are known to be ES's bitch.

Lol. It's a LF tradition.

Sorry Draino, you can change your name, but you can't change the stupid.

The pubicly humiliated CONFIRMED liar sees soks everywhere. Even in his sleep.

Sally once accused me of being Dano too... So I told him to ask a mod..and he did. Mod said no. GB nearly shit his pants.

That's what he gets for challenging me.. He always loses.

How does an all-White jury judge a discrimination against a Black person in Virginia in 1980 better than a jury with Black people on it?

ANY lawyer judging this case would have done what Kaine did.

You are such a moron that you could not empty p!ss out of your shoe even if the instructions were written on the bottom.

It sucks to be you, Es's pitiful bitch!

An all white jury. lol-049.gif

Now draino is making shit up again, because he can't deal with Kaine's racism.

==============================================

How could he possibly win? He seems to have the knowledge of a gnat and the IQ of a parsnip.

Were I you, I would see out a smarter bitch at the local dog pound.

How could he possibly win? He seems to have the knowledge of a gnat and the IQ of a parsnip.

sorry Draino, but declaring yourself a winner, when you're getting your ass handed to you is hilarious. lol-049.gif

How's your favorite country - Venezuela working out for you?

the more inept you are, the smarter you think you are. That's goofball.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20131125-why-the-stupid-say-theyre-smart

Fuck off, moron.

Atta girl.

the more inept you are, the smarter you think you are. That's goofball.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20131125-why-the-stupid-say-theyre-smart

Now ES is kicking his own ass too. Congrats, dumbass.

ES and I both know what he did, and he has to live with that failure.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.