Trumpty Dumpty in critical CONdition!

"...and you can tell them to go f**k themselves..."

The concession speech of Donald J. Trump on November 9th.

Clinton-Kaine locked in to win 25 BLUE states, putting them substantially over 300 electorals. All of KellyAnn ConArtists' drivel won't change a gd thing. Trump is barely hanging on to his base. He has gone full-blown psychopath/liar/racist.

George Will has left the GOP. Hundreds of prominent R's have dumped Trump. When Arizona, and Utah are in play for the Dem nom., its curtains for the Orange King of racist retweets. He sinks so low to tweet VOTE TRUMP!, after Dwayne Wades cousin gunned down.

Trump sees death and tragedy as opportunity. The bullying of the Khans, another sick example of Trumps lack of empathy... His photo-op 'visit' to Louisiana, another example of a true psychopath only seeking to promote himself...

George H.W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney,during their losing campaigns, still exhibited the basic human decency to REBUKE RACISM, they all did that in their own ways, thats why, in that regard, those men have my respect.

Trump does the opposite,he doubles-down on promoting racism by hiring the OVERT RACIST Steve Bannon. Trump is mentally ill, and the worst politician in modern American history. He is Trumpty Dumpty, broken, and fucked up beyond repair, glad when terrorists kill Americans, so he can capitalize from it.

The most insensitive,sick bastard, ever to run for POTUS. The narcissist, mental case will lose to Hillary Clinton, while mortally injuring the Republican party.

No parent could possibly tell their kid(s),to admire that man.

"...and you can tell them to go f**k themselves..."

The concession speech of Donald J. Trump on November 9th.

Clinton-Kaine locked in to win 25 BLUE states, putting them substantially over 300 electorals. All of KellyAnn ConArtists' drivel won't change a gd thing. Trump is barely hanging on to his base. He has gone full-blown psychopath/liar/racist.

George Will has left the GOP. Hundreds of prominent R's have dumped Trump. When Arizona, and Utah are in play for the Dem nom., its curtains for the Orange King of racist retweets. He sinks so low to tweet VOTE TRUMP!, after Dwayne Wades cousin gunned down.

Trump sees death and tragedy as opportunity. The bullying of the Khans, another sick example of Trumps lack of empathy... His photo-op 'visit' to Louisiana, another example of a true psychopath only seeking to promote himself...

George H.W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney,during their losing campaigns, still exhibited the basic human decency to REBUKE RACISM, they all did that in their own ways, thats why, in that regard, those men have my respect.

Trump does the opposite,he doubles-down on promoting racism by hiring the OVERT RACIST Steve Bannon. Trump is mentally ill, and the worst politician in modern American history. He is Trumpty Dumpty, broken, and fucked up beyond repair, glad when terrorists kill Americans, so he can capitalize from it.

The most insensitive,sick bastard, ever to run for POTUS. The narcissist, mental case will lose to Hillary Clinton, while mortally injuring the Republican party.

No parent could possibly tell their kid(s),to admire that man.

Wow, you brought Humpty Dumpty warning of humanity's control over the human species into a topic of directing social behavior of ancestry cradle to grave. You must really believe nobody understands how life is kinetically connected while self contained to the moment here since no context is in print to prove it and everything ever written to disprove self contained kinetically maintains everything as self evident.

You are just another soul harboring the concept intellectual corruption cannot be stopped eternally by subjects define through collective opinions?.

Bad theory, rotten philosophy, flawed psychology.

sole, you are a long worded idiot. you don't even get the Op...

This is my last waste of words to your mumbo jumbo bullshit.

Goodbye sole, i will take BigMikes advice, completely ignore you from here on..............................

as defined by your corrupted intellect that won't be honest about how life functions actually, just why society acts as it does socially.

here is a question for your superior we collective, how does one destroy the message without harming the messenger?

Implode the ideology as false incomplete facts. What directs societal evolution historically and currently?

How? simply apply an honest observation instincts have to navigate all the time, intellect ignores for the sake of governing ancestry cradle to grave eternally by context and artistic impression alone.

time is a physically immovable object and molecular migration inverting finite mater into everything in plain sight now is an irresistible force of natural balancing, i.e. that kinetic connection inside out your context inaccurate measures thinking outside in.

Humpty Dumpy sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall(end of time management) by alpha mentalities. All the ideology's people, and all the ideologyies' institutions couldn't put their imploded ideology back together again.

Now I will ask again, how does one tear humanity completely apart without harming a sole ancestor? Is it impossible in your mind of many brains promising ancestry relative time makes anything is possible reality?

What does each brain know reality won't teach cradle to grave historically?

Hillary has 269 electoral votes just about locked up.

Do the math.

lol. On August 29th, she doesn't have ONE electoral vote. Dumbass.

^^ imagine this moron being my bitch.

We both know what you did ES. You're just not man enough to admit the truth.

Hell, you weren't even man enough to admit you were ES while posting as "reasonable" on the other side.

Not that anyone could blame you. Who would want that stupidity linked to them?

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

Hillary has 269 electoral votes just about locked up.

Do the math.

From possible outcomes of an election that hasn't arrived yet? Do I see a little psychological nudging going on here? Look, behind you, are there as many we to your I anymore?

are the silent majority a little harder to persuade possibilities matter more than actual results self contained by the same moment?

that is a sign your ideology is imploding faster than you can make ancestors believe reality is everything ancestors need to know about collectively.