"13 Days" was on last night

about JFK & the Cuban Missile Crisis

Imagine goldwater, Nixon, raygun, either bush, palin, trump or ANY republican handling that Crisis...

We'd all be Nuclear Dust

Theater of the mind to keep society's people true to their beliefs. The enemy of my enemies making everything only intellect over instincts by context alone is me(any sole result of ancestry) that doesn't comply with rules established to create categories of people between Alpha, Beta, Omega triangulation ancestrally.

I of me is genetically standing against every form of we of I speak for societal evolution in context of anything is possible socially in the same moment..

It is the basic plot of each of the Matrix movies. It is the basic plot for all the Jason Bourne movies. It is the basic plot of all good verses evil stories ever told.

sole...the general topic is, your party of Buffoons & total Incompetence handling a Crisis

What is my party???????????? Ancestral progression or societal evolution???????????? Do you completely understand how each works separately in the same moment simultaneously existing in plain sight or does your philosophy categorize in plane vision of context over content?

I am in the core of your topic and how it gets administered socially and ancestrally to every specific ancestor that lived or living in this atmosphere.

Imagine Obama...he would have given the Cubans $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, bow to Castro and offer a apology.

No worries mate...Obama has your best interest in mind !

Drinking-beer-with-President-Obama-468x3

No, handed over the governmental policy of law and order. Not money these elitists seek? Global domination of behavior cradle to grave is what they live to do to feel larger than their own skin's displacement. Corrupted mentality isn't a social disease, it is a choice of character over characteristics, living kinetically in one atmosphere or designing alternate realities they control ancestral progression with socially pitting ancestors against their own ancestry psychologically.

now was and is Eternity so 13 days or 13 generations really doesn't change the personalities of those doing it each added generation. those that control the flow of information define what societal evolution has become so far and exactly where it needs to go next generation. Pay attention to each form of denying the self evident.

that is the root purpose of my origami keeping everything simple, like Occam's razor with multiple ways to interpret the same moment differently playing two sides against the middle for generations.

OldMate...Turn OFF Foxaganda, you sound so illiterate

Like the republiKan base

Right after you turn on your own instinctive honesty. that "we of I" you speak as is completely corrupted trying to distort everything in plain sight.

grammar defines the lines for mental images so as you divide Eternity into fragments of conscious choices, you got lost living in simultaneous existing while self contained to now as here and behaving exactly as you choose to believe real doesn't matter.

Oh I get it...Now you're NOT a republiKan after defending their Horse**** all this time

so typical of the right

apparently not. you are projecting another caricature of me again. Think specific genetic continuation spaced apart in plain sight as simultaneously spaced apart connected by technology here sole brain to sole brain.

Separation, you think "we of I" and I navigate as me, myself, and I alone. Just another human predator trying to make the most out of my time simultaneously existing now.

Your mental capacity is context over content, mine is understanding the narrative of character role playing cradle to grave on a world stage.

Your vernacular states where you are coming from and where you intend to lead everyone else towards.

"Think specific genetic continuation spaced apart in plain sight as simultaneously spaced apart connected by technology here sole brain to sole brain"

No...Just think of the back of my hand, and my middle finger extended towards you

Imagine Obama...he would have given the Cubans $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, bow to Castro and offer a apology.

No worries mate...Obama has your best interest in mind !

Drinking-beer-with-President-Obama-468x3

Look how well Obama & Kerry have handled Iran.

Obama's secret war with Iran.

Carpet bombing.

With skids of $100. bills.

100bills_pallets.jpg

"Think specific genetic continuation spaced apart in plain sight as simultaneously spaced apart connected by technology here sole brain to sole brain"

No...Just think of the back of my hand, and my middle finger extended towards you

Egos are so simple to implode and the intellectual character never knows what happened, yet.

Let me guess...next you'll be telling us you didn't vote for your AWOL Oil Puppet and 'snake'

Again, you failed to navigate Eternity's core honestly. Society only offers a lesser of two evils from left and right wings points of interpretation moving genetic continuation down preplanned paths of social outcomes for each incoming ancestor of the global population of the homo sapien species.

Ask you what I asked Xavier but with a different twist, Do you enjoy making sure nobody finds out now is actually Eternity kinetically separating lifetimes as lived and living in this atmosphere specifically as added biologically only to be compared by theory and theology cradle to grave eternally or extinction whichever occurs last, now, next?

'Eternity'....that's whats wrong with you republicans, you believe you're in the physical world for eternity. I've never seen a hearse pulling a U-Haul...ya can't bring Nascar and All-Star wrestling with you, nor your guns