14 Year old arrested for shooting her child molesting father

What do you think? Should she be prosecuted or released? I feel there should be some kind of a hearing to get the evidence.

What Bresha Meadows, Arrested for Shooting Her Father After Reported Abuse, Faces Next.

In July, Bresha Meadows, then 14, had been arrested for allegedly shooting her father with his own gun as he slept—the same gun he had often brandished, she said, to keep his own family in line.

For years, according to Bresha’s family, the girl had watched helplessly as her father, Jonathan Meadows, punched, kicked, stomped, and beat her mother, Brandi. He threatened to kill Brandi and their three children, family members say, if she ever tried to leave.

“He really knew how to keep her captive in her own home,” Bresha’s lawyer, Ian Friedman, told Rewire.

Bresha is now facing charges of aggravated murder. The Trumbull County prosecutor has not yet said whether he will continue her case in juvenile court or attempt to move it to adult criminal court. If Bresha is tried and convicted in adult court, she faces a life sentence.

Bresha’s mother, Brandi, married Jonathan Meadows when she was 19 years old. The following year, they had their first child. According to her sister Martina Latessa, when Brandi was pregnant, Meadows hit her with a 25-pound weight, accusing her of cheating on him and telling her that he would not raise another man’s child. Brandi went to the hospital. Her pregnancy survived the attack and she later gave birth to their son.

More: https://rewire.news/article/2016/08/25/bresha-meadows-arrested-shooting-father-reported-abuse-faces-next/

What do you think? Should she be prosecuted or released? I feel there should be some kind of a hearing to get the evidence.

What Bresha Meadows, Arrested for Shooting Her Father After Reported Abuse, Faces Next.

In July, Bresha Meadows, then 14, had been arrested for allegedly shooting her father with his own gun as he slept—the same gun he had often brandished, she said, to keep his own family in line.

For years, according to Bresha’s family, the girl had watched helplessly as her father, Jonathan Meadows, punched, kicked, stomped, and beat her mother, Brandi. He threatened to kill Brandi and their three children, family members say, if she ever tried to leave.

hell a five year old can instinctively. Ever watch a child pit mom against dad to get what they want regardless which one gives it to them.

“He really knew how to keep her captive in her own home,” Bresha’s lawyer, Ian Friedman, told Rewire.

Bresha is now facing charges of aggravated murder. The Trumbull County prosecutor has not yet said whether he will continue her case in juvenile court or attempt to move it to adult criminal court. If Bresha is tried and convicted in adult court, she faces a life sentence.

Bresha’s mother, Brandi, married Jonathan Meadows when she was 19 years old. The following year, they had their first child. According to her sister Martina Latessa, when Brandi was pregnant, Meadows hit her with a 25-pound weight, accusing her of cheating on him and telling her that he would not raise another man’s child. Brandi went to the hospital. Her pregnancy survived the attack and she later gave birth to their son.

More: https://rewire.news/article/2016/08/25/bresha-meadows-arrested-shooting-father-reported-abuse-faces-next/

and you said a civilian never stepped up and stopped what in another thread? I agree a hearing needs to be held, 14 year olds are smart enough to fake real into projected realities everyone else will want to believe possible.

it is a predatory thing in able to pick out the least resistant of a group think as a target to control emotionally and physically...

that moral decision just because you can doesn't mean you should even if nobody can catch you doing it and when caught get away with it..

see I am that "one male" Nostradamus warned ruling elites about over 400 hundred years ago. Damned timing and all that crap. Eternity added into me being here now as one of the silent majority just trying to have my own time adapting in the moment and ruling elites won't stop trying to define who I am or how I rank socially when equally displaced.

I am just another Omega personality that completely understands how to become the global alpha dog of societal evolution inside out. But I just happen to enjoy being what I am when left alone as everyone else loves to distort the self evident into projected realities of context just to lord over genetic continuation during their lifetime passing through the moment here.

One of a kind, equally displaced, now you want me to motivate the rest of the silent majority of the global population simultaneously? oops been working on it for the last decade silently.

A case from a few years ago:

-----------------------------

Kimberly Cunningham of Karns says she knew Coy Hundley for 18 years and thought she knew him well until her daughter told her Hundley (her uncle) and his son (her cousin) molested her.

"I wanted to know why he betrayed us," said Cunningham on the stand.

Cunningham's 16-year old daughter testified her uncle and cousin started molesting her when she was 9-years old. In open court, she recounted the first time Coy Hundley touched her.

"I was in his trailer when he asked me to take off my clothes," says the now 16-year old. He took my pants off but left my shirt on. I was wearing a Little Mermaid t-shirt."

Afraid to tell anyone what happened, the teen kept it to herself until her mother pressed her as to why she seemed upset all the time. On October 7, 2003, Cunningham went to where Hundley worked to tell her what her daughter told her. Her attorney Bruce Poston says Hundley's reaction led to his death.

"I told him, 'You raped my daughter,' and he laughed and stepped back and said, 'What are you going to do about it,'" said Cunningham.

Cunningham shot him 8 times.

It is absurd to try any 14 year old kid as an adult,no matter what the crime might be.

I was surprised to see that this was in Trumbull County in NE Ohio. Usually children are not tried as adults except in the South.

She does seem to be Black (actually multiracial).

At most she seems to need only some counseling. Trying her for murder would be absurd.

Kimberly Cunningham of Karns says she knew Coy Hundley for 18 years and thought she knew him well until her daughter told her Hundley (her uncle) and his son (her cousin) molested her.

"I wanted to know why he betrayed us," said Cunningham on the stand.

Cunningham's 16-year old daughter testified her uncle and cousin started molesting her when she was 9-years old. In open court, she recounted the first time Coy Hundley touched her.

"I was in his trailer when he asked me to take off my clothes," says the now 16-year old. He took my pants off but left my shirt on. I was wearing a Little Mermaid t-shirt."

Afraid to tell anyone what happened, the teen kept it to herself until her mother pressed her as to why she seemed upset all the time. On October 7, 2003, Cunningham went to where Hundley worked to tell her what her daughter told her. Her attorney Bruce Poston says Hundley's reaction led to his death.

"I told him, 'You raped my daughter,' and he laughed and stepped back and said, 'What are you going to do about it,'" said Cunningham.

Cunningham shot him 8 times.

8 times - - - works for me.

There is a slight possibility the girl killed him because of some feud, ... wouldn't let her cut her hair, do nails, etc. And after the shooting the family makes a cover-up story to save the girl. Counseling could uncover any discrepancy's.

As a family member, I would be suspicious and paranoid, and worry about the little deranged killer (if she is) blowing the whole family away in the night if she got the chance.

There is a slight possibility the girl killed him because of some feud, ... wouldn't let her cut her hair, do nails, etc. And after the shooting the family makes a cover-up story to save the girl. Counseling could uncover any discrepancy's.

As a family member, I would be suspicious and paranoid, and worry about the little deranged killer (if she is) blowing the whole family away in the night if she got the chance.

It appears that several other family members witnessed his behavior over a long period of time, and there was a hospital visit by the pregnant mother.

Not a sudden, made-up on the spot story by a hormonal girl and her lying auntie.

All possibilities must be considered.

True child abuse story. I had a friend who lived down the block from me. The kid's family were totally fucking nuts. He lived with his mother & two insane uncles. The only stability in his life was spending time with me & my parents. He's at my house one day, and my father says, how you doing Jack, and my dad pats him on the shoulder. The kid winces; and immediately my father picked up on something. He looks at the kid's back, and it's black & blue from his shoulders to his waist. Maybe my friend & I were 6 or 7 at the time. My father leaves the house. I never knew what happened until my mother told me when I was in my 20s. My dad grabs the uncle & shoves his 1911 Colt into the guys mouth; and said, the next time I see another bruise on that child, it will be the last day of your life. True story; & no more bruises.

It is absurd to try any 14 year old kid as an adult,no matter what the crime might be.

I was surprised to see that this was in Trumbull County in NE Ohio. Usually children are not tried as adults except in the South.

She does seem to be Black (actually multiracial).

At most she seems to need only some counseling. Trying her for murder would be absurd.

Why? Because your intellectual corruption of the self evident says so?

Remember the dad that shot and killed his 13 and 10 old daughters as an honor killing a few years ago. Hell might even be near a decade ago. This story sticks in my memory because of three things that occurred at the same time. I was new to cyberspace, Myspace at the time and i ran across a post from a girt 13 taking about her dad having molester her for a couple of years is setting his sights on little sister and mom isn't doing anything about it.

Remember this is after my family's trial on national news so i told the girl she is the only one that can stand up to here dad and I told her a lesson I learned watch bugs bunny as a kid. "Cannot take life too seriously because nobody comes out of it alive." 2 weeks after suggesting she stands up to here dad, the news talks about a 13 and 10 sisters shot to death on the side of the road. Week later dad and on the 13 year olds computer was the saying I told the 13 year old that came from bugs bunny.

Another validation now is the core of Eternity. What has isolated me just instinctively was showing me I wasn't entirely wrong. It was around the same time I started tryingto come up with a symbol that would match universal constants regardless the point of view subjectively, End result, my avatar is the simplest of the bunch. Covers global inorganic and ancestral progression 3 generations at a time from the birth of the last too arrive and the 4 grandparents to each of its siblings not including the siblings of 4 grandparents and 2 parents.

anyway, why should the daughter having to act like an adult be treated like the one she became defending herself. Double standard interpretations make laws contradictory in nature to playing favorites while natural balance just provides the space to being alive now.

thing is, natural justices was already administered and punishment given to those that deserved what they have left in life.

the dad that killed his two daughters can face genetic extinction eternally, the daughter that shot her dad, turned her life around. But the investigation needs to be done just in case this 14 year old girl did a Menindez Brother thing killing their parents and stopping to reload just to shot a dead body. their lawyer asked mercy since they lost their parents. intellectual corruption everywhere. and no instinctive honesty allowed anywhere socially.

Now what went wrong with humanity and family values that wasn't part of the design in governing human behavior cradle to grave by context and hypothetical values???????

Remember this is after my family's trial on national news so i told the girl she is the only one that can stand up to here dad and I told her a lesson I learned watch bugs bunny as a kid. "Cannot take life too seriously because nobody comes out of it alive." 2 weeks after suggesting she stands up to here dad, the news talks about a 13 and 10 sisters shot to death on the side of the road. Week later dad and on the 13 year olds computer was the saying I told the 13 year old that came from bugs bunny.

Is this for real? You told a terrified 13 year old girl begging for advice, to challenge a violent and abusive father? And they died as a result?

You should burn in hell for that, you glib, self-indulgent asshole.

It appears that several other family members witnessed his behavior over a long period of time, and there was a hospital visit by the pregnant mother.

Not a sudden, made-up on the spot story by a hormonal girl and her lying auntie.

It would help if a teacher, priest, neighbor was aware as well. The clan usually defends it's own. Maybe a polygraph.

Is this for real? You told a terrified 13 year old girl begging for advice, to challenge a violent and abusive father? And they died as a result?

You should burn in hell for that, you glib, self-indulgent asshole.

Yes. the father made her grow up before her time to be an adult, and since that couldn't be undone, she had to stand her ground.

do I have to describe what Eternal Hell is again when life is sustained at the core of Eternity moving details eternally through the moment here as specifically spaced apart as done, doing, does continue in plain sight?????????????

You are as intellectually corrupt as xavier and dln, evince, etc, etc.

do you know how to resolve eternal conflicts of interest between social identities that are only genetic replacements keeping the species in the moment here?

apparently not. You still think life comes from outside the moment here.

Hell of an I of we mind you got there Isabel, don't forget all you brains are just simultaneously occupying the moment here equally displaced as this sole brain you all think is stuuuuupiiiiiiiid..

True child abuse story. I had a friend who lived down the block from me. The kid's family were totally fucking nuts. He lived with his mother & two insane uncles. The only stability in his life was spending time with me & my parents. He's at my house one day, and my father says, how you doing Jack, and my dad pats him on the shoulder. The kid winces; and immediately my father picked up on something. He looks at the kid's back, and it's black & blue from his shoulders to his waist. Maybe my friend & I were 6 or 7 at the time. My father leaves the house. I never knew what happened until my mother told me when I was in my 20s. My dad grabs the uncle & shoves his 1911 Colt into the guys mouth; and said, the next time I see another bruise on that child, it will be the last day of your life. True story; & no more bruises.

I know of a few similar cases with the same results. Typically these kinds of abusers are cowards from the get go, seeking dominance over weaker family members.

I know of a few similar cases with the same results. Typically these kinds of abusers are cowards from the get go, seeking dominance over weaker family members.

Kind of like those directing social outcomes for all incoming ancestors with academia weeding out the instinctively honest from the malcontents trained to lead world orders of social justifications real doesn't matter philosophically, psychologically, artistically, and economically.

Don't do private messages on free forums. I do not self medicate(recreational drugs), prescription drugs like after my knee replacement I was off pain meds int 3 days after not having any for two days between hospital and rehab center.

Accused of being insane, crazy, paranoid, bi polar, multiple personality disorder, and about everything humanity invented as a diagnoses all the time and the one thing that allows me to cope with just civil response is I am not the ones intellectually corrupted thinking time is mobile linear, relative. Existence is exponentially kinetically connected now.

good luck on all your different realities imploding at the same rate as you organize being pitted against one another...

got to love knowing how to use 2:1 compounding rates of natural balancing expanding details to contracting lifetimes here now.

Yes. the father made her grow up before her time to be an adult, and since that couldn't be undone, she had to stand her ground.

No, she didn't, you stupid fuck.

She needed to tell a trusted adult, or child welfare, or endure it until she could get the hell out of there. Instead, you told her to go get herself and her little sister KILLED.

Drop dead, you prick.

Precisely. All bullies are cowards. That's why abusers only torment their victims behind closed doors.

My great aunt Cecil shot and killed her husband. He had a weekly habit of drinking away his entire paycheck in one night. After starving his wife and kids, She had enough and shot him dead.

She was was found innocent on the grounds of mental instability. This was way back in the 50s.

No, she didn't, you stupid fuck.

She needed to tell a trusted adult, or child welfare, or endure it until she could get the hell out of there. Instead, you told her to go get herself and her little sister KILLED.

Drop dead, you prick.

In your reality nobody can learn stand up for themselves without a we have your back mentality. Will you ever accept now is the core of Eternity(all time) eternally separating results by compounding details only adding here as this planetary position of limited time and limited results to the point life is an actual adapt or become extinct moment forever?.

do not forget action and reaction being equal as adding details removes contracting results already existing as kinetically displaced either universally outside this atmosphere or ancestrally inside this atmosphere?

Your intellect is built on an assumption time moves space, not time being an immovable position nothing stays the same in between expanding details and contracting results.

Your intellect labels me a prick while just another ancestor in the atmosphere, I am calling your way of thinking intellectual corruption shared by the we you as a I speak for..

In your reality nobody can learn stand up for themselves without a we have your back mentality. Will you ever accept now is the core of Eternity(all time) eternally separating results by compounding details only adding here as this planetary position of limited time and limited results to the point life is an actual adapt or become extinct moment forever?.

It's too bad no one found those email exchanges and charged you as an accessory, you murderer.

It's too bad no one found those email exchanges and charged you as an accessory, you murderer.

Let them try. second, from just this talking point can you show how to stop humanity on a global scale from self extincting the species making it reality? I have been doing it for almost a decade. and all the minds directing social outcomes of societal evolution for everyone elive do not understand a single thing I describe with instinctive honesty.

I understand this moment separates details and results eternally within the space of now, can you imagine that possible?

why not, you were endowed with the same instincts I received at conception. We adapt in the same moment, what separates our point of view?

the briefest and simplest answer leaving no room for potential differences of opinion and includes everyone alive, Genetic progression and the total sum social choices we each made so far.

Will you ever accept now is the core of Eternity(all time) eternally separating results by compounding details only adding here as this planetary position of limited time and limited results to the point life is an actual adapt or become extinct moment forever?.

Nope, not me. I won't ever accept that. That's just gibberish.

Why? Because your intellectual corruption of the self evident says so?

No, because no 14 years old girl should ever be tried as an adult, because no 14 year old girl IS an adult.