3 Debate Questions for Donald Trump

1) What are you hiding in your Tax Returns?

"As a former IRS commissioner and practicing tax lawyer, I understand it may be inconvenient for Trump to release his tax returns but we all know -- and the IRS has confirmed -- that nothing prevents any of us from releasing our tax returns any time we want."- Fred Goldberg, who was appointed IRS chief counsel by President Ronald Reagan-

2) How much do you owe to foreign creditors? How will that debt affect your ability to protect American interests against foreign agendas?

(According to many sources Trumps debt with investors in China and Russia is way over $650 million)

3) Where did Mr. Trump go?

1) What are you hiding in your Tax Returns?

"As a former IRS commissioner and practicing tax lawyer, I understand it may be inconvenient for Trump to release his tax returns but we all know -- and the IRS has confirmed -- that nothing prevents any of us from releasing our tax returns any time we want."- Fred Goldberg, who was appointed IRS chief counsel by President Ronald Reagan-

2) How much do you owe to foreign creditors? How will that debt affect your ability to protect American interests against foreign agendas?

(According to many sources Trumps debt with investors in China and Russia is way over $650 million)

3) Where did Mr. Trump go?

Get away from what counts at staying balanced in the moment,as a species specifically spaced apart by Eternity and into things that only matter to your mind eternally.

Physical results and hypothetical possibilities acted out for real by societal evolution.

How an atmosphere became a world stage for one species alone. You are completely corrupted mentally..Haven't talked to Donald Trump enough(never) to know if he is just corrupted socially. He does show signs of some instinctive honesty, but it could be just an act to fool those hoping for the return of liberty in a society taken over by malcontents loathing life in their own skin.

Your vernacular reflects that emotion with every post you do. How i 4 corner triangulate other members of the same species, the three me, myself, and I as one of a kind conversing with the "we I am" speaking for as one ideology against all others. The alpha complex in societal evolution, not genetic continuation.

Oh, edit time again.

3 questions for your instinctive sole of genetic progression of the species held in the core of Eternity here now:

1. Do you see how this moment is the only space that holds everything specifically in place kinetically?

2. Is reality a real salvation for being human?

3. Do you seek immortality even if it only exists as historical recordings of past failed social engineering a place in societal evolution?

1. Do you see how this moment is the only space that holds everything specifically in place kinetically?

No, I do not see this, because it doesn't. Also, you do not know what the word "kinetically" means.

2. Is reality a real salvation for being human?

Salvation from what? Reality is simply reality.

3. Do you seek immortality even if it only exists as historical recordings of past failed social engineering a place in societal evolution?

Immortality does not exist as historical recordings of past failed social engineering. Where do you get that?

Trump will go down as some sort of nutcase who tried to fool some of the people by pitting them against their fellow citizens and neighbors. In the highly unlikely case that the schmuck is elected, he will go down as an even worse president that Juniorbush, or possibly Jefferson Davis, who holds the record for worst president of all time.

Get away from what counts at staying balanced in the moment,as a species specifically spaced apart by Eternity and into things that only matter to your mind eternally.

What rot! Nothing matters to my mind or anyone else's eternally, because no one's mind exists eternally. Even if there is life after death, no mind is eternal, because it did not exist before its birth. You really have to stop using the words eternal and eternally in every sentence. It makes you look like an even more seriously disturbed nutcase.