Obammunists to give Control of the Internet - to the UN

An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.

When the Obama administration announced its plan to give up U.S. protection of the internet, it promised the United Nations would never take control. But because of the administration’s naiveté or arrogance, U.N. control is the likely result if the U.S. gives up internet stewardship as planned at midnight on Sept. 30.

liberal_logic_101_1344_500x416.jpg

On Friday Americans for Limited Government received a response to its Freedom of Information Act request for “all records relating to legal and policy analysis . . . concerning antitrust issues for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers” if the U.S. gives up oversight. The administration replied it had “conducted a thorough search for responsive records within its possession and control and found no records responsive to your request.”

1488111_10152105941053923_160495882_n.jp

It’s shocking the administration admits it has no plan for how Icann retains its antitrust exemption. The reason Icann can operate the entire World Wide Web root zone is that it has the status of a legal monopolist, stemming from its contract with the Commerce Department that makes Icann an “instrumentality” of government...

LGSPjPm.jpg

When the Obama administration announced its plan to give up U.S. protection of the internet, it promised the United Nations would never take control. But because of the administration’s naiveté or arrogance, U.N. control is the likely result if the U.S. gives up internet stewardship as planned at midnight on Sept. 30.

ANOTHER LYING THREAD BY BLEWDICKS THE GHOUL.

What does cyberspace technology provide no other medium of brain control offers global ruling elites like all others combined?

Overload the brain with too many things possible so the reaction is to decide on each detail/issue that arrives next with preplanned probable outcomes?

Won't matter which society takes over cyberspace, corruption rules whichever one it is already.

question becomes, how does the species combat their own created intellectual living Hell that is the reality defined as humanity's greater good path to tomorrow for services donated cradle to grave getting rewarded with title and feelings of being larger than life self contained to the moment here?

Rhetorical because only instincts can answer honestly and it doesn't have a vocabulary like trained intellect does creating diversions of emotional triangulations for symbolic values treasured cradle to grave ancestrally through history in the making currently.

Beware the capitols of capitalizing from organized denial and those administering orchestrated chaos between equally existing soles of ancestry all the time demanding cradle to grave loyalty for a fee to the royal "we"...

Also the same warning with different interpretations of the same thing in every post I have done since joining this theater of mind control site.

The intentional self destruction of family values. done intellectually by the we defining what life could be when everyone ignores the self evident.

Societal evolution is the alter giving away instinctive understanding to navigating simultaneous existence while here cradle to grave in the free markets of trading sole position of ancestry buying a position of soul interpretation directing society for generations with words alone.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I just explained why it is eternally true and really taking place now and all the societies combined don't know how to end eternal conflicts without vocabulary,,WHY the fuck not?...

websites like this? academia training brains to ignore the self evident? Artistic license re-enforcing the ideas taught in academia? The royal "we" pitting every interpretation of an issue against each other in every topic of possibilities?

Against all odds of probability nobody knows, I figured it out with everyone telling me it is impossible. re read my last post ^^^^ show me where I am out of sequence to the chain of command in households to Global Economics directing world order as defined by one species's several tongues acting the same way historically.

gotcha dead to rights which will leave nothing left top to bottom, front to back, inside looking out, or outside looking in.

On Friday Americans for Limited Government received a response to its Freedom of Information Act request for “all records relating to legal and policy analysis . . . concerning antitrust issues for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers” if the U.S. gives up oversight. The administration replied it had “conducted a thorough search for responsive records within its possession and control and found no records responsive to your request.”

It’s shocking the administration admits it has no plan for how Icann retains its antitrust exemption. The reason Icann can operate the entire World Wide Web root zone is that it has the status of a legal monopolist, stemming from its contract with the Commerce Department that makes Icann an “instrumentality” of government...

LGSPjPm.jpg

Creeping gradualism & censorship; not that censorship has not been in the works for some time ( depending on who must be censored ).

I believe Facebook already censors anyone who criticizes radical Islam.

But insanity from screwball Muslims is overlooked & they get the free pass. Do the research if you don't believe me.

Jim, doesn't it feel like Hell always the messenger while never allowed to know what the message means completely, just the middle man stuck between the hammer and the anvil being molded philosophically and psychologically to respond to verbal commands without asking why or understanding how life operates as one of a kind displacements in plain sight?

Jim, doesn't it feel like Hell always the messenger while never allowed to know what the message means completely, just the middle man stuck between the hammer and the anvil being molded philosophically and psychologically to respond to verbal commands without asking why or understanding how life operates as one of a kind displacements in plain sight?

I ain't a great psychologist - I ain't a great psychiatrist - I ain't a great philosopher.

I just see what I see.

I ain't a great psychologist - I ain't a great psychiatrist - I ain't a great philosopher.

I just see what I see.

Wow, state of denial still in control. How does line of sight work for predatory instincts compared to that of their prey? My avatar with the predator in the center or the prey on a corner only able to see half of what is outside their skin.

but you keep thinking being human exempts your intellect from natural self containment to the moment here. Hell, everyone around you does and when in Rome. Better to be Roman than nailed to a cross.

When the Obammunist Regime announced its plan to give up U.S. protection of the internet, it promised the United Nations would never take control. But because of the Regime’s naiveté or arrogance, U.N. control is the likely result if the U.S. gives up internet stewardship as planned at midnight on Sept. 30.

On Friday Americans for Limited Government received a response to its Freedom of Information Act request for “all records relating to legal and policy analysis . . . concerning antitrust issues for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers” if the U.S. gives up oversight. The Obammunist Regime replied it had “conducted a thorough search for responsive records within its possession and control and found no records responsive to your request.”

It’s shocking the Obammunist Regime admits it has no plan for how Icann retains its antitrust exemption. The reason Icann can operate the entire World Wide Web root zone is that it has the status of a legal monopolist, stemming from its contract with the Commerce Department that makes Icann an “instrumentality” of government...

LGSPjPm.jpg

ANOTHER LYING THREAD BY BLEWDICKS THE GHOUL.

Wall Street Journal not real enough for you?

L. Gordon Crovitz

Aug, 38, 2016 5:52 p.m. ET

Perfectly legit.

Don't you like pefectly legit?

Or are you lying yourself to sway the feeble minded libloonys here?

Maybe you got some bad weed ...

kj

shitao shit-stain never checks the links.

(s)he is used to the bullshit Propaganda spew that (s)he refers to all the time... and responds w/ obfuscations and denials in kind.

Liberal tampons... tryin' to stop the hemorrhaging.