Maine Governor Paul LePage: "The enemy is people of color"

One day after an audio popped up incriminating Maine’s Republican governor for saying 90% of drug dealers are black and Hispanic, a second video was posted on Friday exposing even more extreme racist and dangerous hate speech. Here is the text is the short 34-second video along with the text where Gov. LePage is basically saying to shoot the enemy — and the enemies are blacks and Hispanics.

“That guy’s a bad guy. I don’t care what color he is. When you go to war. If you know the enemy, the enemy dressed in red and you dress in blue, you shoot at red — don’ t shoot! Kem, you’ve been in uniform. You shoot at the enemy. You try to identify the enemy. And the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of people coming here (to the United States) are people of color, or people of hispanic origin.”

dailykos.com

This is why I don’t think I will ever vote 3rd party, ever again. Center-left voters who thought they were making a statement voting for the 3rd party candidate, are partially to blame for this. They not only elected this jerk, they also prevented the Medicaid expansion in the state, costing numerous lives, I really hope he has killed 3rd party voting in Maine.