49ers QB Colin Kaepernick refuses to stand during national anthem

Source: Infowars.com

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is refusing to stand for the national anthem before games because he believes the United States oppresses African Americans and other minorities.

Kaepernick sat on the team’s bench Friday night during the anthem before the Niners played host to the Green Bay Packers in an exhibition game. He later explained his reasoning in an interview with NFL Media .

”I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said. ”To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

he has a tremendous body though! future superbowl champ!

557413d2178a0c8d065f25b1b8f4b3f3.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is refusing to stand for the national anthem before games because he believes the United States oppresses African Americans and other minorities.

Kaepernick sat on the team’s bench Friday night during the anthem before the Niners played host to the Green Bay Packers in an exhibition game. He later explained his reasoning in an interview with NFL Media .

”I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said. ”To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

Millions of people died for that right.

You're confused. In places like North Korea are you punished for not showing loyalty to the emperor.

Wouldn't he get more attention if he was in a "hands up, don't shoot" pose?

Hideous tattoos! But all tattoos look hideous to me. At least they have a common theme.

I fail to see what is accomplished by an entertainer refusing to salute the flag, but he does have the right to do this.

Hmm, there are 8.3 million Jehovah's Witnesses in America who refuse to salute the flag, to serve in the arm forces to protect America, to sing the national Anthem - like coward republicans.

WHAT WILL WE DO? WHY DOES THE MEDIA IGNORE THESE UNPATRIOTIC PEOPLE?

http://thejehovahswitnesses.org/flag.php

Few Jehovah's Witnesses are entertainers and those that are generally keep it a secret. Most American think Witlesses are annoying.

NFL athletes for some reason do not understand that they are just entertainers, and that their future depends on their popularity as much as their skill. They are not defending San Francisco against LA or Boston, they are just guys who dress alike and run around with balls for a minority of people who find this amusing accompaniment to drinking beer

The right to not salute the flag is guaranteed. the right to earn a huge salary as an entertainer is not.

Are you black?

Then you have no idea what his circumstances are, white boy.

I know there are protests over criminals getting shot for doing stupid, criminal things. That is BLM. Something this dumbass Kaepernick is backing. He has the right to do it, but he is not right in doing it.

Hmm, there are 8.3 million Jehovah's Witnesses in America who refuse to salute the flag, to serve in the arm forces to protect America, to sing the national Anthem - like coward republicans.

WHAT WILL WE DO? WHY DOES THE MEDIA IGNORE THESE UNPATRIOTIC PEOPLE?

http://thejehovahswitnesses.org/flag.php

The Liberal dickhead n!gger is a Contract Employee in the National Football League... at work.

Hope they fire his ass.

Then, he will be free to join the Communist n!gger Plantation League.

His coach Chip Kelly had the perfect response, " He has the right as a citizen to do what he wants."

The 49ers should have already cut him. But in San Francisco, this will probably put more anti-amercian liberal butts in the seats.

Imagine the stupidity of claiming blacks are discriminated against, in a league where blacks are the majority, and most are multi-millionaires.

What is Kaepernick personally doing about this problem?

Nothing. Other than showing his hatred of the country that has made him rich.

What ES doesn't know is that along with rights, come responsibility.

jake_tapper_kaepernick_tweet_8-26-16-1.j

The 49ers should have already cut him. But in San Francisco, this will probably put more anti-amercian liberal butts in the seats.

Imagine the stupidity of claiming blacks are discriminated against, in a league where blacks are the majority, and most are multi-millionaires.

What is Kaepernick personally doing about this problem?

Nothing. Other than showing his hatred of the country that has made him rich.What ES doesn't know is that along with rights, come responsibility.jake_tapper_kaepernick_tweet_8-26-16-1.j

Imagine being stupid enough not to realize that Kaepernick was protesting about the treatment of all blacks not just NFL players.

Imagine coming back to this forum after being publicly humiliated as a liar, spanked, shown the door and still crawl back.

Your addiction supersedes any pride and common sense.

The addict was Posting at 5:19 Am. Lmao

Imagine being stupid enough not to realize that Kaepernick was protesting about the treatment of all blacks not just NFL players.

Imagine coming back to this forum after being publicly humiliated as a liar, spanked, shown the door and still crawl back.

Your addiction supersedes any pride and common sense.

The addict was Posting at 5:19 Am. Lmao

^^ imagine this moron being my bitch.

We both know what you did ES. You're just not man enough to admit the truth.

Hell, you weren't even man enough to admit you were ES while posting as "reasonable" on the other side.

Not that anyone could blame you. Who would want that stupidity linked to them?

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

While it is this jock's right to protest by refusing to stand for the national anthem flag, he should realize that this sort of protest works best if directed to some specific cause, like freeing some prisoner or some specific unfair practice.

Refusing to stand because of some general blanket unfairness will not accomplish anything other than to cause him problems, as we are seeing.

It is like the kid who holds his breath until Mommy serves better dinners, It is juvenile and too vague. Now if he just does so to allow him to not eat his spinach tonight, that would perhaps be more effective.

The confirmed liar is at it again.

Jay Glazer, via Rotoworld, San Francisco may be looking to cut Kaepernick either before it finalizes its 53-man roster or in the middle of the season. Releasing the 28-year-old would be a costly move for the 49ers.

Should the 49ers release Kaepernick, it wouldn't drastically alter their plans at quarterback. They listed both him and Gabbert in the top spot on their unofficial depth chart Aug. 9, but the Monday Morning Quarterback's Peter King reported it's Gabbert's job to lose.

https://www.google.com/amp/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2660278-colin-kaepernick-latest-news-rumors-speculation-on-qbs-future-with-49ers.amp.html