Michelle Obama A Man

Is Michelle Obama a Man  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Michelle Obama Really A Man?

2. 2. Should People Spreading The Lie That Mrs Obama is a Man Be Arrested?

• Yes, deliberately harming children is a crime.
    • No, because if Republicans were not allowed to lie they'd have nothing to say.
    • No, but their names and addresses should be published so that the people can exact revenge.

In their evil desperation, the inbred treasonous trash of the alt-right movement has been spreading this lie that Mrs Obama is a man. Mrs Obama and Mr Obama laugh most of this off but they must be concerned about the effect it has on their daughters Sasha and Malia. Only contemptible treasonous slime would spread such rumors.

The liars are claiming that Sasha and Malia are adopted and that the Obama marriage is a sham. The go on to say that Barrack Obama is gay and that Michelle has a penis.

As a parent, if anyone harmed my children like these alt-right slimeballs are doing to the Obama girls serious harm would come to them. I hope that when Obama leaves office Hillary has these fuckers brought to justice. Justice can come in many forms suck as tax audits, being put on no-fly lists, lawsuits, or the Putin treatment. Putin's enemies have a habit of dying. Since the alt-right shit bums claim that the Clintons can have people killed let's hope they are correct.

2014.09.19-mrconservative-541c4dee2696d.

Sorry CON scum. Malia is the spitting image of her mother. You all deserve AIDS!

Anyone who would harm a child deserves a severe beating.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Malia have a birth certificate???

She was smoking a joint at a lallapalooza concert.

When your mother shit you out did the plumber rescue you when he unclogged the toilet?

Does Malia look like Michelle you small dicked inbred loser? Answer the question liar.

I saw the alleged still and the video. There is no proof she was getting high. There was no smoke. Please die soon liar.

Right Wing LUNATICS... are childish (in bad ways) and shit themselves (metaphorically-or-literally) any time their lips move.

I Miss the real CONSERVATIVES. They were all ' Class warfare" and boring as hell... but.. not batshit crazy asses.

Hey slime, trailers burn really fast. When you are stoned out on your Oxycontin or when your meth lab blows up you will only have your treasonous self to blame. Do you think Kim Ill Jung and Hugo Chavez died of natural causes? If the Obamas and the Clintons are as powerful as you righties claim you would be smart to stop lying about them. Why do you suppose they let you live?

The truth is scumbag, you know Mrs Obama is a woman and the mother of Sasha and Malia. You also know that neither the Clintons or the Obama's have the desire to hunt down assclown trolls like you. Every time one of you morons run your ignorant mouths you further prove just how fucking retarded the right wing really is.

What's it like knowing that your brain is not up to par and you come from the shallow end of the gene pool?

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

No, but their names and addresses should be published so that the people know who the hell is spreading such lame bullshit ...............

Typical of the anti american libertarian white white supremacy christian fundamentalist ALEC/DLC dynasty .......

they dont know shit and neither do you Tommy,,, aka dontlooknow

shes a shitskin

Keep believing that moron. They know all about you and your kind. The NSA has ever single one of your strokes. You could be in deep shit and I hope you are. Look on the bright side. When you are in prison you will be able to blow guys and get ass fucked. Is this why you are making treasonous statements and lying about people who you claim are above the law and can have people like you killed?

What a pathetic fool you are.

Keep believing that moron. They know all about you and your kind. The NSA has ever single one of your strokes. You could be in deep shit and I hope you are. Look on the bright side. When you are in prison you will be able to blow guys and get ass fucked. Is this why you are making treasonous statements and lying about people who you claim are above the law and can have people like you killed?

What a pathetic fool you are.

shut up you blue gum

In their evil desperation, the inbred treasonous trash of the alt-right movement has been spreading this lie that Mrs Obama is a man. Mrs Obama and Mr Obama laugh most of this off but they must be concerned about the effect it has on their daughters Sasha and Malia. Only contemptible treasonous slime would spread such rumors.

The liars are claiming that Sasha and Malia are adopted and that the Obama marriage is a sham. The go on to say that Barrack Obama is gay and that Michelle has a penis.

As a parent, if anyone harmed my children like these alt-right slimeballs are doing to the Obama girls serious harm would come to them. I hope that when Obama leaves office Hillary has these fuckers brought to justice. Justice can come in many forms suck as tax audits, being put on no-fly lists, lawsuits, or the Putin treatment. Putin's enemies have a habit of dying. Since the alt-right shit bums claim that the Clintons can have people killed let's hope they are correct.

2014.09.19-mrconservative-541c4dee2696d.

Sorry CON scum. Malia is the spitting image of her mother. You all deserve AIDS!

Anyone who would harm a child deserves a severe beating.

All you're doing with a thread like this is to give a voice and a platform to racist slime like Turdzilla to spread their filth and idiocy.

Not that he ever needs an excuse for that. But giving him a slow hanging curve ball, is kinda dumb.

they dont know shit and neither do you Tommy,,, aka dontlooknow

shes a shitskin

Its ok turdzilla, nobody knows how much you've struggled with the trauma of your daddy fucking you in the ass everday untill your 32nd birthday !!!

Does Malia have a birth certificate???

She was smoking a joint at a lallapalooza concert.

Birth Records are pretty much Pubic Record. I'm older than Barry, and it took me about 15 minutes to bring up my birth records on the microfetch system at the hospital where I was born. Mother - Father - DOB - Attending Physician.