Three Men Remembered

A legacy is something that we will be remembered for long after we are gone whether from the earth, a company or an office!

These three men are no different!

These posters tell the story of three men who will have left an indelible mark on all of us!

Steve Jobs of course will be remembered for the way in which he revolutionized how society does things technologically!

1.jpg

Bill Clinton will be remembered for the unfortunate way that he changed how many define what sex is or is not. And of course for also lying under oath to Congress and being impeached!

2.jpg

Barack Obama will be remembered for oh so many failures on the domestic front, in the foreign policy arena and of course for the way he has handled our national security by making the U.S. a much less safe nation! He will also be remembered for the worst post-recession recovery of all-time while spending the most taxpayer money.

3.jpg

Jobs was very good at what he did. But so were Clinton and Obama.

Clinton managed to lead this extremely warlike country through eight years without fighting any wars at all. His affair with Lewinsky was trivial when compared with those of Eisenhower, JFK and Olebush. He just had no luck in keeping it hidden.

This country has been far safer under President Obama than it was under Juniorbush. Many fewer lives were lost by both civilians and military.

A legacy is something that we will be remembered for long after we are gone whether from the earth, a company or an office!

These three men are no different!

These posters tell the story of three men who will have left an indelible mark on all of us!

Steve Jobs of course will be remembered for the way in which he revolutionized how society does things technologically!

1.jpg

Bill Clinton will be remembered for the unfortunate way that he changed how many define what sex is or is not. And of course for also lying under oath to Congress and being impeached!

2.jpg

Barack Obama will be remembered for oh so many failures on the domestic front, in the foreign policy arena and of course for the way he has handled our national security by making the U.S. a much less safe nation! He will also be remembered for the worst post-recession recovery of all-time while spending the most taxpayer money.

3.jpg

Bill and I got a chuckle out of this...very witty. Donate $50K to my Foundation and i'll make sure Monica blows you. . . that little whore. Vote for me!