CHUCK ... what happened to my thread?

WOW! Apparently even a thread asking what happened to IndependentSam's "Bill/Hillary Scandal" threads is now so dangerous to the forum that it must be removed. I didn't even get to see Chuck's response on the thread before it disappeared. LOL! I guess that any complaint is no longer going to be tolerated, folks. SO BEWARE. But don't worry ... the monkey moderators (like es and dln and shintao) are apparently going to be given free reign to do anything they want. Violate any rule. dln can violate the 5 new thread maximum every day with complete impunity. And spam the forum with one-liners. Not a squeak out of Chuck. es can outright lie to about other posters as he did in his dispute with Golfboy who is now gone. Along with the proof that he lied. As he did in a recent exchange with me ... that is also conveniently now gone since it was one of IndependentSam's threads. Not a squeak out of Chuck. This forum is quickly turning into more of a joke than it already was. I can already see the writing on the wall. Just saying ...

Still wondering who deleted IndependentSam's threads and why?

The excuse you offered (that they were spam) was nothing more than a lie.

So perhaps Chuck will finally step in an tell us.

And tell us why my thread asking about IndependentSam's threads disappeared.

Because something strange is happening at this forum.

And it doesn't bode well for it.

WOW! Apparently even a thread asking what happened to IndependentSam's "Bill/Hillary Scandal" threads is now so dangerous to the forum that it must be removed. I didn't even get to see Chuck's response on the thread before it disappeared. LOL! I guess that any complaint is no longer going to be tolerated, folks. SO BEWARE. But don't worry ... the monkey moderators (like es and dln and shintao) are apparently going to be given free reign to do anything they want. Violate any rule. dln can violate the 5 new thread maximum every day with complete impunity. And spam the forum with one-liners. Not a squeak out of Chuck. es can outright lie to about other posters as he did in his dispute with Golfboy who is now gone. Along with the proof that he lied. As he did in a recent exchange with me ... that is also conveniently now gone since it was one of IndependentSam's threads. Not a squeak out of Chuck. This forum is quickly turning into more of a joke than it already was. I can already see the writing on the wall. Just saying ...

Something I noticed over the last couple of weeks, when i edit a post, and hit save the entire post disappears. so I think it is more a glitch in the software than someone actually taking the time to remove posts. Just my instinctive opinion from personal experience with recent events I jumped to the conclusion someone removed it.

It is easier to think everyone is against you as a crowd than stand by yourself as one of a kind. thing is as one of a kind you always have to second yourself with rethinking everything that took place so far. Kills short term memory process, but the view of looking at Eternity's core is something those saving reality cannot imagine.

so my long winded post is nothing more than don't take anything personally even if it is personal. make frustration your only enemy and let corrupted intellect self destruct.playing one hemisphere of translation against another hoping both are the only two sides that matter in reality.

what happened to my thread? ...

Well.....first it decomposed, like all garbage.....then, like all your other demented threads, it had to pass though your intestines and out your asshole.....acquiring the stench common to all of your fraudulent threads.

This forum is quickly turning into more of a joke than it already was. I can already see the writing on the wall. Just saying ...

I can remember when I first started posting here. It was like cyber nut heaven with all kinds of traffic, all kinds of cool cyber insanity and freedom of expression was the uniform of the day.

I had left another website because of the arbitrary censorship that was enforced by the ultraliberal head MOD based on her personal agenda and not because of violations of the rules. I'm seeing the same type behavior creeping in here. I can take being shunned BUT not arbitrary censorship. I know it does matter to anyone BUT I think my times here is growing short.

JustPictures046.jpg

I can remember when I first started posting here. It was like cyber nut heaven with all kinds of traffic, all kinds of cool cyber insanity and freedom of expression was the uniform of the day.

I had left another website because of the arbitrary censorship that was enforced by the ultraliberal head MOD based on her personal agenda and not because of violations of the rules. I'm seeing the same type behavior creeping in here. I can take being shunned BUT not arbitrary censorship. I know it does matter to anyone BUT I think my times here is growing short.

JustPictures046.jpg

What arbitrary censorship do you see here?

Nothing arbitrary about removing twenty threads with the same title posted all in one day by the same guy

Nothing arbitrary about a simple misunderstanding between me and the mods and the mistake being put back

Saying shit like that is why you get shunned

Nothing arbitrary about removing twenty threads with the same title posted all in one day by the same guy

They didn't all have the same title. Each was on a separate subject and had a different title. They were part of a series on all the crimes Hillary committed over the years. The fact that there were more than 5 is irrelevant when you made someone like dln, who has violated that rule over and over and over, a moderator. If you have to lie to justify your action, Chuck, you only confirm my suspicions. I, like Old Mack, think my time here is growing short.

They didn't all have the same title. Each was on a separate subject and had a different title. They were part of a series on all the crimes Hillary committed over the years. The fact that there were more than 5 is irrelevant when you made someone like dln, who has violated that rule over and over and over, a moderator. If you have to lie to justify your action, Chuck, you only confirm my suspicions. I, like Old Mack, think my time here is growing short.

It was a bald faced attempt to take over the front page, shamelessly extorting they're violating the five thread rule, and challenging us (me) to do something about it

Challenge accepted

Troll on bitch

I might do a lot of things, but I don't lie

Now troll me with minutia trying to prove otherwise

What arbitrary censorship do you see here?

Nothing arbitrary about a simple misunderstanding between me and the mods and the mistake being put back

Saying shit like that is why you get shunned

Hey Chuck fuck you...now that is freedom of expression ! At the other webpage...I was talking about if you even disrespected / challenge a MOD in any way and was on the shit list...you were gone. Whole post and whole threads were removed....not for breaking rules BUT because the head MOD didn't like them. And I've seen similar behavior here.

Lines 2 and 3...I wholeheartedly agree !

As far as arbitrary censorship...my best example is my thread that was totally removed for having ass in the title. Ass is not a 4 letter word...ass is a common word and in the bible.

Not from my Bible BUT from the most used one:

2 Peter 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass (donkey) speaking with man's voice forbade the madness of the prophet.

As far as being shunned...I get off on being rejected...I've been an outsider all my life and I'm not going to suddenly look for acceptance from anyone. I've been posting on message boards for 20 years and have learned how they work along time ago. For example when someone post to one of my threads who normally wouldn't...it not because they have something to say....it's because they're drunk. As I've told you I have not worked in a long time because I am bipolar and spend most of my time at home. And tho I'm just killing time...I really enjoy come'n here and reading other nuts opinions. I have no one on shun but that doesn't mean I read every post put up. I do my best to make this a fun / interesting place to come to. Anyone here looking for seriousness needs mental health help.

If you see the Buddha kill him because he is not the Buddha.

soy-bomb.jpg

It was a bald faced attempt to take over the front page, shamelessly extorting they're violating the five thread rule, and challenging us (me) to do something about it

First, while there is a rule about 5 new threads a day, you have basically ignored that rule for quite a while now. You made dln, one of the worst violators of that rule, a moderator. And he still violates it ... just like he did today. And I don't believe he ever had all his threads on a given day removed for that reason. Most of the time not even his excess threads have been removed.

If you had acted right away against IndependentSam (IS), I might be more sympathetic to your point. But you waited more than a day before acting on it. By that time it wasn't just IS you were punishing, it was every poster who added cogent thoughts to those threads ... like me. I spent time adding good comments and you've just wasted all that time. I don't appreciate that.

And IF IndependentSam posted 20 threads, it isn't like those on this forum couldn't have scroll down to find any new content or active threads. That would have taken them all of 5 seconds. Nor, given the topic that IS was focused on, Hillary's crimes, could you foresee this becoming a regular problem (unlike tommy's regular violation of the rules which you ignore). IS simply had a score of Hillary crimes that needed to be visited and that was an organized and logical way to do it. Now the forum is deprived of what could have been some very informative discussions. Instead we are left with the sort of crap that eclectic skeptic, dontlooknow, shintao, TheHound, dahur and 5x5 post. Careful, or this will become an echo chamber.

And the discussion that followed on some of those threads was quite instructive, and not just in terms of providing readers with information that the mainstream media has ignored. In particular, on IS' Vince Foster thread, I not only posted good information on the Foster death that I'm sure many millennials have never heard, I ended up showing that your moderator, eclectic skeptic, had posted an article that outright lied about the facts in the case and then he continued to stand by those lies even after they were exposed. I was beginning to use that particular exchange to illustrate the dishonesty of es ... which would have saved me the effort of trying to dispute his claims on his numerous spam-like threads. Frankly, I find the timing of your actions quite interesting. It wasn't until just after I began doing that, that you acted. It wouldn't be due to a complaint from es, now, would it? Because now he's gloating over the fact that the IS' thread and that record of his dishonesty is gone. I guess it's win one for the moderators, eh?

In any case, it is your forum and you get to do what you want. But I don't have to like it. And like I said, if your actions cost me and others enough wasted time, you just might just find this forum becoming an echo chamber filled with nothing but liberals. :)

As far as arbitrary censorship...my best example is my thread that was totally removed for having ass in the title. Ass is not a 4 letter word...ass is a common word and in the bible.

Yeah, that probably shouldn't have happened

George Carlin had seven words that pretty well covers it as far as I'm concerned

If you had acted right away against IndependentSam (IS), I might be more sympathetic to your point.

I acted when I saw it, period

If you think I ought to be checking this site twenty-four hours a day for people breaking a five thread rule you're a fucking idiot

Are you a fucking idiot?

You could also look at like...the people who voted for Obama because he promised Hope & Change are going to vote for shillary and really expect something different than the same old puppets.

BTW: I've posted at other message boards where there was no limit on threads a day...as far as I know; the sun still rises in the East.

cartman-homecopycopy_zps2hffhwrb.jpg

promises promises.

Making fun of my disability...isn't that kind of like Doczilla making fun of ghetto rat negros ???

(and you get all upset even tho he speaks the truth)

Drive-by shooting at teen's wake leaves two dead, four injured

A wake for a teenager killed last week during a robbery attempt was shattered by gunfire Friday night, leaving six people shot and two dead, according to police and people at the scene. The two killed were a 15-year-old and a 22-year-old male. The other victims were a 20-year-old female believed to be the daughter of a local pastor, and three males ages 28, 28 and 37. At least two of the victims were sitting in a car outside a home in the 1900 block of Northwest 83rd Terrace. Miami-Dade police said they received a call of the shooting at 12:40 a.m. One of the victims was treated and released at the scene.